You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Hear Voices & See Visions

Real Ghost Stories

I Hear Voices & See Visions

 

The voice says awful things like, "I am going to kill you." Sometimes it "congratulates" me. It seems to be the voice of someone that I know who is still alive. I am truly frightened by it since it has been happening since the 70's. I have been told that I will be nothing no matter what I do, by this former pastor who tried to molest/abuse me and I sued him and won. He is from New Orleans. These people still interrupt my mail, my computer, and sabotage my car.

Sometimes, I think this is an evil spell and I think that a disk of some sort is in my body because it sounds so real. Then I hear the voice again. They have caused me to make mistakes, it has turned my car wheels, it says "I'm going to make you sick", and I get sick. Also something comes into the house and paints a white chalky substance on all of my dark clothes which is usually on the front.

I have dreams which seem to be trying to tell me something. Sometimes they come true. Once I dreamed it was raining and I went to work the next day and the roof of the building had collapsed from rainfall. The office was closed.

I have dreamed of faces of people that I see on buses or walking the street the next day. I start to pray. I have seen ghostly figures in cloudy shapes around my bedside and they really frighten me. I have also seen a laser outline of a man who mounted me and took my body. The lasers were in multicolored outlines. I am tormented and "it" says, "you will never be anything." It has held true even though I am well educated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, scaredandsure, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-15)
Uhg I hate leaving 3 comments in a row. I truly do! So my sorrys. But I left you with the wrong email. Well the right one but missing something.

Butterflygreen08[at]aim.com

I assist a lot of people who have different types of troubles. And a few are a lot like your own. I have helped a couple of friends from this very site. Hope to hear from you soon.

~LSD~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-15)
Okay, alright. Lotus almost though she was really insane.
I'm am so sorry that this creep hurt you sweet heart. Everything he told you is a LIE. I apologize on behalf of the church for what this man did to you. I highly suggest you do seek some help, even if you did in the past, do now. Sometimes these things get the better of us when we least expect it. When we think it's all over, finally. Then it rears its ugly head around. I know this. Getting the proper help & guidance now can help you break these binds & help you get to the source of the whole nightmare. And please remember that it wasn't the whole church or God that failed you when that sick man did what he did. Please don't ever let the enemy make you believe that. God loves you & you belong to Him. It was nothing you did to make this happen. It was some one else's twisted sickness that caused it, not you, no way. I agree with Devious & other friends here who have agreed with her comment. You need to focus on getting well & freeing yourself from this. Non of it makes you crazy. I promise. I will pray for you wicked hard. & please keep us posted. If you need a hand in finding good help in your area you can hit me up via e-mail
Butterflygreen[at]aim.com

My job is to help those in need. Just like you. I'm not creepy & will not be offended if you don't or can not accept my help. But please, do get help some where. I do have wonderful resources & I know many awesome people who work specifically with cases like your own. You are not alone. & you have the authority to tell these 'voices' or what ever you feel they might be, to shut up & get far away from you! I pray the Lord empowers you do do so & to get some help. Bless you & yours.

Applebees, I hope you re read this post & you can apologize for being so sadly mistaken & saying such harmful hurtful things 😊

Much love

~LSD~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-15)
I'm confused Applebees what are you talking about? Where did it say she lied about that pastor hurting her? Am I missing something? Let me read this again. I'm lost.

~LSD~
Rhys (15 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
if people say DON'T DO WHAT EVER RHYS SAYS THEN DON'T!

Stand up! Fight it with the only thing you can...words! Say this to it. "Fu (k off and leave me along am batter than you! You say am nothing and scare the sh! T out of me well it's over! You here me it's over?!" If it trys to scare which it will yell "NO! You don't scare me any more now leave me and take your friends with you for I am a child of god and a follower of light! In name of my god, saver //NAME// and the holey light. Leave at once and never return." say be gone with you at the end if you if it will add

If your not with god then say who you are with I think it will help it works on people and ghost are people, just undead people. 😊

Again if people say no don't do it DON'T! Hope this helps
applebees (7 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-06-27)
so what did you get from seuing this guy who didn't touch you but he almost molested you somehow. What happened to you was your own fault for lieing that's what happens when you sew an inoccent holy man. You should probably start by not lieing any more not even a tiny white lie and you should read the bible and ask god for forgiveness for your sins and give all the things you sued for back to the pastor and apologize. You obviously have a guilty concience for lieing. It will always haunt you until you make up for it. So please do the right thing.
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-20)
Good God. I hope that you more than sued that jack butt, I HOPE you pressed charges against the no good scoundrel, and that he is right now rotting out the rest of his natural life in a place where he might be able to KNOW what he did to you very intimately.
IF he was viewed as a holy man and it was believed that he should be respected, that in itself could cause issues if you have not sought out professional help. Just like so many others on here have already said, IF these are all real, physical attacks (the mail interception, the automobile vandalism, the computer issues) YOU need to go to the authorities.
No one should have to live in the shadows to protect themselves from idiots who have an allegiance to a jerk wad.
Angel and Wreck have it pegged. You are NOT "nothing". EVERYBODY has worth. Don't listen to those voices, they are ill informed.
Jennyboom (12 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
Never underestimate the power of the human psyche. Let go of the past and move on with your life. The only demon haunting you is your memories of the past. Stay strong and believe in yourself and there's nothing you can't overcome. ❤
nyarlathotepsama (1 stories) (43 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
I too agree with DeviousAngel, curses have been found to be psychological more often than not, the mind making the happen.

Now it is possible however you are experiencing something else that is paranormal. I'm a skeptic and I don't claim to believe fully in anything supernatural but it is still possible you are experiencing something demonic or spiritual. I've had dreams that seem to come true the next day myself, Deja'vu is almost always unsettling and creepy.

I'd like to say I feel bad that your were molested, that could be the cause of all your issues. It could have deeply effected your emotional state and emotions are very, very powerful things. Maybe, if you haven't already, see a therapist. Also, no one is calling you crazy, I myself see a therapist twice a week, and don't ever believe any of this is your fault.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
Dang I feeling bad about that, You not the only only being Moles by sicko I too About to be moles but I stop him I was like 11 or 12 in the morning he is a brother to my mom's friend and she babysiiter me with her grandson. That when it happen while I was asleep I just prented when he was about to touch me I just move to make him stop. Older then I get I told my mother what happen some don't believe in me. Nothing happen during things start but still remember things. Some people are sicko I don't know why I figure may had been like demon in their brain to do those thing to other people. Like demon tell this person hey do those sex to this youngest or something.
Fashionista777 (4 stories) (57 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
WReck72, that was a beautiful and true thing to say.
Scaredandsure, I think DeviousAngel is right, you should explore ALL possible reasons for this. When you say "these people" who have intercepted your mail and sabotaged your car, are you talking about the pastor's people? If you truly believe that people are after you, staying where you are probably won't make you feel better. You could visit a hospital or psychiatrist out of state, here in California, they're a little more open minded (remember, we've got Octo-Mom over here). I've read some pretty far out stuff on possible previous cases of mind control; maybe you could look up that and see if there's any similarities. Also, if you're a female in your early to mid-late 20s, that is when the peak of schizophrenia occurs. I know because it happened in my family and all the females since have been terrified of being schizophrenic while at that age. Good luck, God bless, and remember, if you think you're crazy, then most likely you're not.
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
This my seem like an odd thing to say in response to this story however, you need to know that you are blessed, even in your suffering.
Atheist like to argue if god were really so merciful and loving bad things would never happen. This is wrong and a shallow thought. Life is a gift given to allow you to experience living. To prevent anything bad from ever happening would deprive you of an aspect of life. The voices you are hearing cause you to suffer by making you think you need to be better or that you are weak or alone. God has watched over you everyday of your life and will always. It may feel things are unfair or just not right but, nearly everyone has these feelings. Know that you are blessed and you have and will have countless personal experiences that no other person will have. What ever is tormenting you be in physiological, biological, or spiritual. It has no real power over you and your life has already been a great success.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
To the OP:
I didn't mean to repeat what Devious posted. Guess they got here before me.

Devious: I agree with your concerns
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
Okay

"by this former pastor who tried to molest/abuse me and I sued him and won. He is from New Orleans. These people still interrupt my mail, my computer, and sabotage my car."
-First off I'm sorry you encountered such a horrible experience.
-Not to be too personal, did you seek any kind of counseling after this incident? I strongly suggest you do.
-"sabotaging your car" and "interrupting your mail"...do you mean physically? "they" (voices? Or real people?) If so those would constitute as crimes and therefore should be reported (that is if people are doing this).
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
Thank you for sharing your story, and I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through. I don't think it's possible for someone to "curse" you or put a spell on you that causes you to experience these things. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, and I hope you don't take offense, but have you tried seeking professional help? This "voice" you hear sounds like possible schizophrenia, and it would be best to rule that out before trying anything else. Have you sought counseling for what you've been through? Did you deal with it properly? It seems to me that if there are any demons here, they are your own demons, or your "internal" demons.

Have you tried taking the white substance on your clothing to a lab or someone who can tell you what it is? Have you tried cleansing your home, shielding yourself with white light?

I hope some of this helps...
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
Same power I have, only I can see how visions die in my dreams and seeing people close to me die. Seeing visions and seeing voices that can happen to anyone though. It's a demon you know that right. A ghost will never say that, becuase there unsure of you, but if you did something to pissed it off then becareful. But it's got to be a demon of some sort.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: