You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Bosnia and Herzegovina :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Bosnia and Herzegovina: Page 1
Glowing Yellow Hallow Eyes by Black_Hawk071
I was reading your ghost stories here for quite some time and I have finally decided to share my own experience. Since English is not my primary language I don't know how this will turn out but I hope you will understand it, here it goes: This event occurred to me when I was about 6 or 7 years old ...
Dude, They Ain't There Anymore by avenger_topdawg
I was deployed to Bosnia and Herzegovina in March of 1999. We landed March 7th to be exact at Eagle Base near Tuzla, after a long 17-18 hour flight from Ft. Hood, Texas. On March 24th, 17 days later, NATO began bombing Serbia for its actions in Kosovo. Before coming to Bosnia, I only knew about ...
Noises In My Room by Bure
It was a hot summer night in my town (near Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina). I was alone at my home - my dad, sister and mom went to Ostrog (a monastery/holy place) in Montenegro. My family and 99% of population in my town follows Christian Orthodox religion. I (being an atheist) refused to go with...
In winter, when I visited my grandma's I had a really unexplainable experience occurring at nights. I live in Croatia, and my grandma is in Bosnia & Herzegovina. My grandparents have a house that is connected to another one, which was where my grandpa's sister and her family lived. But since the...
Keepers Of The Lodge by troyarn
I am an American currently living with my Bosnian wife in Sarajevo. Not long ago we became interested in mountaineering and on February 9, 2008 we joined about seven others for a hike up a nearby mountain. We took a train to a village at the base of the mountain and from there went by foot. Besid...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort