You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Bahamas :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Bahamas: Page 1
Sleep Walking or Possession? by lydia07
You might think this is really weird but I assure you it's true. It all started when I went on holiday to the Bahamas. I went to bed the first night I was there and all I of a sudden I dreamt that I was in the jungle and tigers were chasing me. I would wake up in the back garden of our villa lay und...
My Old Pup by Alicia
My sister Emma and me, Alicia, always wanted a puppy. Emma was about six, and I was eight or nine. My parents went on a vacation in the United States (Florida). When they got back and opened the door, they had a baby golden retriever. I was shocked. THEY BROUGHT HOME A PUPPY! Not even a year with hi...
Unfortunate Stay at Grandma's by TryshMaster88
When I was 15, my best friend took me with her to visit her grandma. She didn't want to go alone but she wouldn't tell me why. That night, when we were in bed, I was listening to the sound of silence, when I heard someone calling my name. I was completely scared because none of her family knew my na...
The Cooinda Ghost by Thomas
Cooinda is only 225 km from Pine Creek, in the N.T, in Australia. I was camping out there for my last night on a fishing safari and ready to take the long drive back to my home town, Katherine, which is 300 odd kms or more. It was probably 3:00 in the morning when I heard someone shout out "Holy Shi...
Search this site:
- Disturbing Audio Evidence
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree