You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Cambodia :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Cambodia: Page 1
Let Me Fan by Apexx_88
I'm new to this site, but I've always read the great stories, and I felt the need to contribute. I apologize if my story turns out a little long, I just wanted to describe everything up to that point, so you can get a feel for it. And now, on to my story yes? This event happened while I was on va...
The Evil Spirit by the Mango Tree by valerie l
In Cambodia, it has been said that if you walk at night during a certain hour, you shouldn't think of anything evil or else it will happen! A group of kids was hungry (this was during khmer rouge regime) so they decided to go look for food in the woods. There was a mango tree with a lot of fresh man...
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House