You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Cambodia :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Cambodia: Page 1
Let Me Fan by Apexx_88
I'm new to this site, but I've always read the great stories, and I felt the need to contribute. I apologize if my story turns out a little long, I just wanted to describe everything up to that point, so you can get a feel for it. And now, on to my story yes? This event happened while I was on va...
The Evil Spirit by the Mango Tree by valerie l
In Cambodia, it has been said that if you walk at night during a certain hour, you shouldn't think of anything evil or else it will happen! A group of kids was hungry (this was during khmer rouge regime) so they decided to go look for food in the woods. There was a mango tree with a lot of fresh man...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort