You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Macao :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Macao: Page 1
Keeping Child's Spirit by GoldenDragon1984
Macao, place of wonder and history! Asia's largest entertaining place! As we have all seen all the PRs of Macao, that place sure is amazing! Full of joy and friendliness. But little does people knew about Macao's traditional Buddhism and some other horrific "under world" culture. Me and my 2 frie...
Jogging At The Nam Van Lake by GoldenDragon1984
This story had happened a few years ago and I was thinking whether or no to share it here. I remember that it was during the end of February, the air was still breezy and dried. I decided to jog for my diet and started my course from the Macao Tower. I starting by walking down the stairs down to ...
Haunted by a Water Spirit by Wayne
I moved to Macao about 1 year ago for work and I have been renting an old 2 bedroom flat by myself. A few weeks later I found a flatmate who sleeps in a bedroom next door. One morning my flatmate commented on screams and unintelligible spoken sounds coming from my room and asked if I had a bad dream...
Search this site:
- Big Noise In Scarborough
- The Dead Friend That My Father Saw
- Michigan's Haunted Ice Cream Truck
- The Eerie Experiences Near The Church.
- It Pushed Me In The Shower
- Scary Paranormal Experiences In My Place
- The Winged Man Behind The Blackberry Bushes
- The Woman I Saw
- Dead Man In Brown Old Suit
- Was The Image Haunted By A Supernatural Force?