You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Oman :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Oman: Page 1
Extra Roommate by yourstrulie
This story happened just a year ago. I was in Oman in Buraimi to be exact, waiting for my employment visa. I meet new friends because of that others are also waiting for their visa as well. We were 8 in a room, our room have it's own kitchen, a receiving area and one bathroom. 3 of my room mates ...
Salalah Experience by Bliss006
Oman, is known for its history in black magic, spirits & jinns, recently I had the opportunity to experience this first hand. My boyfriend, another guy friend and myself decided to drive to Salala which is in Oman, Salala is a beautiful part of an otherwise dry mountainous country, it known for t...
Candle X-ray by mpgb216
This experience happened way back in 1994-1996 at the Sultanate of Oman. Me and my friend, Kate, were around 33-34 years old. This is only a part of my encounter with ghostly entities. The Sultanate of Oman is a beautiful country, it's clean, organized and most of the locals are friendly. There a...
The Moaning Lady by Biemaster
Hello everyone! My English Teacher told this story to me about her experience in Oman. So I am telling you her story. We will call my english teacher, Ms.Jane (so not to give her real name). Ms. Jane had gone to Oman looking for a job in a school. She did get one and was sent to Southern Oman in a m...
Search this site:
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort
- The Gettysburg Soldier