You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Senegal :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Senegal: Page 1
Where It All Began by Unknownsource
Even before the following events occurred I knew I was sensitive to something, I never knew what until now. I first knew when my Gran fell ill with cancer, it was the second time she had been diagnosed and her time was nearly done, it got to the point where my parents refused to let me visit her i...
Moving with Shadows by TTerrible
It all started when I was very little. I moved around a lot ever since I was a baby. When my family moved to Saudi Arabia, the nightmare started. It started when I sneaked into my sister's room while she was having her slumber party. She was telling ghost stories and joking around. She told so many ...
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House