You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Moving with Shadows

Real Ghost Stories

Moving with Shadows

 

It all started when I was very little. I moved around a lot ever since I was a baby. When my family moved to Saudi Arabia, the nightmare started. It started when I sneaked into my sister's room while she was having her slumber party. She was telling ghost stories and joking around. She told so many I can barely list them all. A few days later, I started feeling breezes in my room. Then a dark shadow would appear in the corner of my eye. Every time I looked to see what it was, nothing ever seemed to be wrong. But deep down I knew something was there... Watching me. So we moved from house to house.

Now we lived on this island and we had a beautiful house. In my room alone, I hadn't felt that cool breeze in a long time and I had forgotten it until that one night. I felt this breeze in my back, it sent shivers right through me and then there it was, the dark figure that appeared in the corner of my eye. I decided to pay no attention to it. Then the age came where I was still young but was allowed to stay at home alone. I was watching T.V calmly when the T.V switched off. I got scared easily and didn't try to turn it back on. Out of nowhere came a whisper that clearly was calling out my name... In a slow but crackling voice. I ran through the entire house but nothing was there. Again I decided to ignore it.

I still even now, after when we moved again, hear that voice and see that shadow. I scares me a little more every time. It's been going like that for ten years and I just can't explain it. People that I know think I'm crazy, well at least the few I have had the courage to talk to, until now, I have kept silent. Though I still don't know what has been following me around for so long.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
If it is following you, it is either a demon, or a ghost that needs your help desperetly.

Can you talk to spirits? If you can, then first, make sure it is not evil. If it is evil, try to make little contact with it. If it isn't evil, then try to talk to it and help it.
It most likley will not go away on its own.

Anymore questions? Just e-mail me! (e-mail is on my homepage)

Good Luck! ❤
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-06)
Well, I am trying to think of something, but there are too many things your ghost thing could be. It could be a child, trying to play tricks on you, a demonic spirit, an elderly person like a realitive calling for help. I mostly thing it is the second one. I think I have a ghost tagging along with me, but it isn't as scary. Every night it is there, before and after I say my prayer, it is a ghost but it just watches me, and playes with the things in my room. Another time when I was home alone at my grandparents house, I was talking to my friend on the phone. Randomly I heard a man say my step fathers whole name. My friend didn't hear it either. Everywhere I go a ghost is with me, but it is friendly. If you care check out my story "Entity doing as I say"
redlily (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-05)
nearly the same thing happens to me ,you can move but cannot get away from it, I was told by a psychic that the shadow I keep seeing is actually an ancestor from the 1600 hundreds from england named randall,i'm not sure I believe this but the shadow I see only comes around during deaths, or near deaths.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: