You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Ukraine :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Ukraine: Page 1
The Haunted Apartment Building by universal_skies
I was born in Kherson, a small town in Ukraine that is often forgotten amongst bigger cities such as Kiev and Odessa. My family and I lived in a huge apartment complex which had a rich history of deaths and accidents. It was originally built on a graveyard during the Soviet times, leaving once burie...
Evil Lady by mysterious_sunset
I am new here and would like to share my amazing experience with something supernatural that happened only once in my life that I will never forget. I haven't shared this story with many people but always wanted to. This event occurred when I lived in Ukraine with my father, mom and two younger ...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort