You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Evil Lady

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Lady

 

I am new here and would like to share my amazing experience with something supernatural that happened only once in my life that I will never forget. I haven't shared this story with many people but always wanted to.

This event occurred when I lived in Ukraine with my father, mom and two younger sisters. We moved out of our old little house to a bigger apartment on the 10th floor and met lots of very nice neighbors that later helped us out a lot. I was seven years old then. My father was an alcoholic, hanging out with a bad company and being abusive from time to time. The childhood wasn't the best but I don't complain. I have many good memories, as well as bad ones.

One cold winter evening, my dad came home drunk and tried to have me get dressed and leave with him. My mom tried very hard to stop him but he was pulling her hair and she was crying and it was one of those very uncomfortable situations that I hated to see and was very scared. What was even more awkward is that I noticed there was a woman who came with him. She was waiting at the door with no reaction to all of this. I had never seen her before. Mom had no choice but to let me go. I had to leave with dad somewhere, accompanied by the woman he came with. No one would ask if I wanted to.

I don't know why, but he took us to the house that we have moved out a while ago that was leased by our relatives at the time. I'm guessing dad just wanted to stay the night somewhere with her and, for some reason, me. The house had two large rooms and a kitchen that was in the middle connecting both rooms. We stayed the night at one of those rooms; it had a very large bed that was enough space for three of us.

Things were getting weird. I was just a little girl but remember everything very good. After the lights were off the strange woman got undressed and we went to bed, I was put in the middle between them. After laying for a little while trying to fall asleep, I looked at her in the dark and to my disbelief I saw clearly the outline of her eyes but her eyes were glowing with white and slightly blue light, kind of like a car's angel lights but not very bright. I think she was looking towards the window. I stared for a minute with fear and not believing what I was actually seeing very clearly. Her eyes were open and just glowing. I couldn't even see where the eyeballs were just, the outlines of were her eyes are. I had to turn around to my dad but he was asleep and I was afraid to wake him because he gets mad easy and I was always fearful of him. Then I looked back again and she was already on her side so I couldn't see her face anymore. I just went to sleep thinking these kind of things are impossible in real life, no one would believe me. So I haven't told anyone about this thinking it's just too silly but I knew what I saw.

The next day, we ate and left for a walk. She seemed normal. After that, dad took me home and my mom was very glad that I was safe and asked me where we were. I told her everything, excluding the scary scene because I just wanted to forget it.

To this day sometimes I would wonder what it was. I got a chance to have a good talk with my mom about things and childhood and memories. Then I decided to tell her this story, maybe to have a laugh. When I started telling her if she remembers that crazy day when dad took me with him and some woman who I haven't seen much after, my mom did remember. Before I got to the weird part, she interrupted me to say about the strange lady. My mom was talking to the neighbors and they told her about this woman who uses spells and such to attract the men she wants. The very same woman supposedly did that to my dad since he attracted her and she wanted him to leave with her. Well, my mom didn't believe that stuff, it seemed impossible for a human to even try to have power over people, otherwise she wouldn't be human.

There were times that I didn't remember when she would try to give me and my sisters colorful bows for our hair and my mom didn't really like that. Then one of the neighbors, an older lady, said to make sure we do not wear them, it is not safe. Of course my mother never believes in evil things but she decided to listen and to take them away from us just in case.

Now everything made total sense to me, as to why I have seen the evil eyes of someone who was practicing such things. But after some time she spent with my dad, she disappeared and was never seen again. It's like she went missing...

I wish I knew more. I will be visiting my dad soon. Wonder if I should bring it up, to see what he might know?

Thanks for reading, tell me what you think.:)

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mysterious_sunset, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ERizzy (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-01)
Mysterious_sunset

Did you ever tell your father about this? It's crazy and somewhat dangerous she did.

-ERizzy
scarlettsnowe (1 stories) (79 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
Do you, by any chance, know her last name? If you have that, then it will be easy to look her up on Google, not hard. 😊
mysterious_sunset (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
Tuesdey - As I remember her name was Lidia, I think it would be super hard to find anything on her.
Tuesdey (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
Maybe she was a skin-crawler or a witch? Do you remember her name at all? If so, google her perhaps.
mysterious_sunset (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-17)
to Miracles51031: yes, my mom in fact did see her as well.
As for my dad, he couln't remember her for some reason so I didn't bother asking any more.
Tristin420 (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-16)
Hm that was interesting. Well it's a good thing that lady is gone from your life. If there is someone that practices evil spells and such is very bad to have around. But it's good you weren't harmed 😳
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-15)
I'm in agreement with Valkricry and Miracles suggestions. I have one theory about why your dad brought you with him. Mysterious_sunset, you said that your father was drunk. That could have brought down his guard to the spirit world and he could see the same women (assuming that you only saw the woman) and he used you as a protection against this woman.

Like Miracles, I would like to know what your mother had to saw about this. Also, I would be careful around your father. If your relationship with your father is great, then I wouldn't talk to him about this event. But ultimately, it's your choice. Both ways, keep us posted.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-13)
Dear sds,

Thanks for having confidence in me. Thank you.

Regards
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-13)
Dear Sceptic-Ari, I don't feel anything you said is in anyway meant to be offensive. I will never take anything in that way. So please don't feel that way.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-13)
Dear sds,

One more thing.

After writing the last comment, I felt I was not polite enough to you.
Do believe me if I say everything was in good faith...

Respect
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-13)
Dear sds,

If I am not mistaken about what Pjod meant through his comment, I meant the same in my comment; that there are some terrible details laid down in this story, more horrible than the paranormal factor.

We are not saying that the experience isn't paranormal.
I hope you get it now...

Regards
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-13)
Hi mysterious_sunset, I also just want to add, as Pjod and Sceptic Ari said, that there is nothing paranormal attached to the narrative.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-13)
Hello mysterious_sunset, now that you are old enough and I think the fear about your dad might have vanished. So when you visit your dad, I think you can, if the situation is conducive, bring about this topic and ask about the night when he forcefully took you out and you can ask him why he had done it then. I also have the same doubt as Miracles if it is the same woman, who used to cast spell on others. If you could get any information from your dad, especially about the lady, please post it.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-13)
Dear mysterious_sunset,

I completely agree with Pjod's comment regarding your experience.

Love and regards
sonal12 (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-13)
Hey there! You're story is fascinating! (: but speaking about telling it to you're dad... Well if he has changed from what he was at that point of time... I mean alchoholic and stuff then you might as well go ahead and talk! (:
jewelre (3 stories) (12 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-12)
Reminds me of the time I overnight with my now cousin in law and I woke up around 5am to see gray eyes slightly bigger than hers over her eye lids staring at me!

Chilling story... Thanks for sharing.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-12)
Very strange story, Mysterious Sunset. If you do happen to speak with your father about this, please be sure to let us know what he says.
I'm just throwing this out there, but perhaps your father brought you along and put you between he and the women to keep her from getting what she wanted. It's just a thought.
Anyway, thanks very much for sharing this with us and let us know if you find out anything.
Baronessie (4 stories) (12 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-12)
This is one of the most fascinating stories I've ever read on here! Very creepy and very mysterious. I would consider that maybe she WAS just an illusion or spirit that manifested itself. I would talk to your dad about it, maybe he knows more. Very interesting none the less. Keep us updated!
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-12)
Hey there! Just one word for your story- AWESOME! Sorry for the caps 😜. I think the woman you spent the night with was a witch, just trying to guess you know. I hope you and your family don't come across anyone as such. Amazing story buddy, really impressed. Thanks. Be good.
-Shady
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-12)
the thing that disturbs me most in this account, has nothing to do with paranormal
jpageheroicconvict (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
I don't know about you homie, but this shiat cray! Cool story bro. 😉
Michore (30 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
well I guess you can conclude that she also wanted to put a spell on you. Eyes can attract people to each other, especially children, so I wouldn't be supprised if she tried to used a spell like that on you. The woman might have insisted that you go with in order to attract you and maby the spell didn't work on you becuase you refused to look directly in her eyes as many shy children often do? Her glowing eyes could have been visible to you because it was directed at you. Glowing eyes in the night will deffenatly be scarry, but in daylight it mught have a different effect, inviting comforting and have a raidience to it. Like a twinkle in the eye.
randomgurl (3 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
thats creepy. Sleeping nxt to some ghost lady. I would of been scared out of my wits and ran back home.
Argette (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
Scary story, Mysterious Sunset. I agree with Val and Miracles, and I think Juniper makes a credible suggestion.

Very mysterious indeed.
Juniper-mars1998 (5 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-10)
Creepy maybe she was a spirit of a old lady and maybe she was an illusion.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+5
11 years ago (2013-04-10)
valkricry - that same thought went through my mind. Why did he insist she go with him? I also wondered if there really was a "living" woman or if only "mysterious_sunset" could see her 😕.

Mysterious_sunset - when you and your mom talked about that night, did she say she remembered seeing the woman that night when your dad made you go with him?

I realize your mom heard stories about a woman who cast spells over men, but is it that same woman, I wonder? Obviously I wonder a lot LOL
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+5
11 years ago (2013-04-10)
Mysterious_Sunset,
Whether you decide to ask your father about the incident is entirely up to you. It kind of depends on your relationship with him. If you think it might anger or upset him, then I wouldn't. After all the past is the past and nothing can change it.
I wonder why he insisted you go with them though. I find that very strange.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: