You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Venezuela :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Venezuela: Page 1
Night Terrors Ended By Grand Dad's Passing by Hinkamus
I write this with a curiosity as to what others reactions will be, for I have read the comments and so many are quite harsh - don't worry I won't be offended. However, I have always wondered if more people are of the opinion that night terror are not just dreams gone wrong. When I was about nine ...
The Lady In The Hat by malachim
First off all I'd like to say that this happened when I was seven right now I'm fourteen and live in Florida when this happened I was living in Venezuela and was scared out of my mind of every little noise that I heard. I have written down every tiny detail so most of the story is filled to the top ...
Incubus Or Just A Wet Dream by Vane4MYC
This happened to me a couple months ago I don't really think about too much but now that I read all the stories about Incubus and stuff I feel the necessity of putting my story here. I'm 19 years old. You see I was tired of the university and since one of my teachers missed that day I decide to go...
Search this site:
- Big Noise In Scarborough
- The Dead Friend That My Father Saw
- Michigan's Haunted Ice Cream Truck
- The Eerie Experiences Near The Church.
- It Pushed Me In The Shower
- Scary Paranormal Experiences In My Place
- The Winged Man Behind The Blackberry Bushes
- The Woman I Saw
- Dead Man In Brown Old Suit
- Was The Image Haunted By A Supernatural Force?