You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus Or Just A Wet Dream

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Or Just A Wet Dream

 

This happened to me a couple months ago I don't really think about too much but now that I read all the stories about Incubus and stuff I feel the necessity of putting my story here.

I'm 19 years old. You see I was tired of the university and since one of my teachers missed that day I decide to go home and at least sleep an hour. When I got home and lay in my bed I was watching TV and swear I don't remember falling asleep or anything but the next thing I know was that I couldn't see my bed very well everything was white and someone was touching my face, his hand was cold.

For some reason I couldn't see faces but something told me that there were two people, a man and a female, and the one touching me was the man. I know I kissed the man and he started to touch me in my private parts also. I later kissed the female and I'm straight but that moment it feel so good.

When I felt the man on top on me I felt this sharp pain in my lower region I never felt before, no more that a minute after that my aunt woke me up and the strange thing is that almost an hour later and the pain didn't go away. I'm a virgin and with that dream and that pain it freaked me out for quite a while.

I don't know... Maybe it was a wet dream or something but everything feel so REAL, and the pain... Plus it was no the first time that I have a similar dream but it was only a man and it stop with the kissing part... And sorry for my English! Please tell me what you think.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vane4MYC, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

LF2582 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
Yes! I have had what I believe to be an incubus spirit in my bed also. They simulate dreams so you think it is you going sexually crazy. In the morning I felt the very subtle penetration as it went all the way up to my stomach. I heard "I gave it to you". For the next two days I had abdomen pain.
When you've had enough enslavement (they take it when they want it without asking you or caring about your feelings or if it hurts), just say "jesus" name and/or say "In Jesus name, I am forgiven and delivered from this! I bind you from doing harm to others and command you to leave me and my home."
These spirits especially prey on people sexually abused because we are more likely to allow it as if we are a victim again.
Feel free to write me at lf2582 [at] verizon.net if you want to talk about it. Linda

Http://www.demonbuster.com/incubus.html
argie777 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
i.think I should agree with that! You can't fight them with your bare hands
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
It sounds to me like a lucid dream. Those are some of the weirdest. I don't think you should worry about it unless it happens again, then you can approach the subject with serious concern.

And just as a side-note, you can be straight and have an occasional random dream about kissing someone of the same sex. That doesn't necessarily mean you're secretly gay or anything like that, sometimes it is just the mind's way of expressing something like an appreciation for feminine beauty or an acceptance of the self.
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
uummmm... You say your straight and you said it felt good to kiss a girl... But it could have been a wet dream?
That doesn't make sense.

May have just been a weird sexual dream... Not a wet dream. We all have those.
Explorer (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
Tell them to leave you alone, if they are Incubi and Succubi, they will leave if you ask. Just ask it in your head.

Incubi and Succubi are not evil entities, they soley want sexual encounters, they are not there to harm you or scare you.

They will, most times, obey your wishes
Bloodmoondream (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Sounds like an incubus and succubus to me. I can help you and all readers of YourGhostStories.com if you e-mail me at

Legends101 [at] hotmail.co.uk

I will reply on the first or second day.

Sincerely, The Blood Moon Dream
sinner (guest)
-2
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
You should get a ST. Benedict Medal... It might help you...

Did you have a family member or friend past away recently?

Maybe you should pray for them... It may be their way of asking for prayers if they are in purgatory...
The spirit that did that to you, however, sounds like the devil... Good luck with everything and I hope you take me advice...

Rebecca
Vane4MYC (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Thanks for reading!

Well that was the last time I can remember so vividly. Even though my house it's like a hotel or something for them it's not the first time. When I move up to this house there was a shadow of a women and later there was a old man and lately we have this spirit that keep turning on the TV of my aunt's room. But thanks' god the last doesn't seem really aggressive like the women, the old man or the one who touch me. We call the one we had right now "lucky" my friend named it that way when he throw her bag one time hehe
sinner (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
those ghosts sound like BASTARDS!

If it ever happens again you need to say a prayer (you can't fight spirits but your guardian angel can)

It sounds like the devil!

New comments for this story have been disabled