You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Virgin Islands, U.s. :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Virgin Islands, U.s.: Page 1
We Don't Mention Him by BettinaMarie
For the sake of privacy I have changed all the names in this experience. My little brother Corey lived for a time on a private bay in the Caribbean Sea. His landlady, MariAnne, had built her home and the adjoining batch of porches and apartments with her husband. She put up with Corey on account ...
The Ghost At The Center by elt
I have a disability I would fly all the way to Pittsburgh to get my Braille skills in order. I live in the US Virgin Islands if you know where that is you know that's a far ways to fly! The center is called Blind & Vision Rehabilitation Services of Pittsburgh or B.V.R.S for short. While I was ther...
How Did He Get In My Dream? by darkbunny209
My story happened when I was about 10 and my sister was 13, I and my sister shared a room. One night I was in my room when I heard a person say, someone will die. Which when your 10 is really scary. About five minutes later I heard a scream I ran around the house to try and find out who it was. Lat...
The Mysterious Lady by KikiaM
I am from the U.S. Virgin Islands, and this is a true story. In the 1990's I was working at an insurance agency as a file clerk in a very historic part of the island of St. Croix known as Gallow's Bay. Now Gallow's Bay was an area where criminals (slaves as well) were hung on the gallows or dragged ...
White Light Ascending Different Times And Locations by rookdygin
During my time in the Navy I saw many things but the two events I'm about to write about made me feel the most helpless I've ever felt in my life. September 1994: while stationed aboard the USS Conolly (DD979) we were the first American ship to sail to Haiti after the riot on the pier that turne...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort