Ghost stories from Armed Forces Americas (except Canada), United States: Page 1
Ghost On Uss Theodore Roosevelt by medarisj
My first tour at sea was onboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN-71) which was located in Norfolk Naval Shipyard when I checked onboard in March, 2000. I had always heard that ships were haunted and given my previous experiences, figured I'd have at least one run in while stationed there. The fi...
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House