Ghost stories from Armed Forces Americas (except Canada), United States: Page 1
Ghost On Uss Theodore Roosevelt by medarisj
My first tour at sea was onboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN-71) which was located in Norfolk Naval Shipyard when I checked onboard in March, 2000. I had always heard that ships were haunted and given my previous experiences, figured I'd have at least one run in while stationed there. The fi...
Search this site:
- Scary Ghost Call
- Journey Of A Million Mothers
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person