Ghost stories from Guam, United States: Page 1
The Confused Pilot by Josh
I used to be stationed in Andersen AFB, Guam. I was working at a warehouse on grave shift (2200-0700). One night I was working the shift alone and I saw a pilot who was completely drenched. Even though there is usually no one around at that time of night, I didn't think much of it because he didn't ...
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House