Ghost stories from Guam, United States: Page 1
The Confused Pilot by Josh
I used to be stationed in Andersen AFB, Guam. I was working at a warehouse on grave shift (2200-0700). One night I was working the shift alone and I saw a pilot who was completely drenched. Even though there is usually no one around at that time of night, I didn't think much of it because he didn't ...
Search this site:
- My Stalker's Ghost
- Demonic Possession Or Witch Craft?
- Felt Like A Message From My Mom
- The Jumper And The Gap-toothed Old Lady
- Playful Coexistence
- Things I Can't Seem To Explain 2 -it Hasn't Stopped
- Three Animals And One Human Spirit
- Can Mirror Serve As A Portal?
- Apparition Souvenir
- A Haunted House In The Country