Ghost stories from Guam, United States: Page 1
The Confused Pilot by Josh
I used to be stationed in Andersen AFB, Guam. I was working at a warehouse on grave shift (2200-0700). One night I was working the shift alone and I saw a pilot who was completely drenched. Even though there is usually no one around at that time of night, I didn't think much of it because he didn't ...
Search this site:
- Scary Ghost Call
- Journey Of A Million Mothers
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person