Ghost stories from Puerto Rico, United States: Page 1
The Buxton Inn by intothdark
So I went to the Buxton Inn which is in Granville, Ohio. I went with my Mimi (mamaw,grama, etc.) It was a 2-3 hour drive. So to the story: We went to the Buxton Inn, unpacked and went to CVS down the street to get a camera because the room we had was haunted (room 9). I was highly aware of that, ...
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House