Ghost stories from West Virginia, United States: Page 2
An Old House and My Apartment Building by Joe Mackey
I was in the Navy and living ashore at Norfolk, VA in the early '70s. It was an old two story house. The main floor had a kitchen, dining room and living room. The second floor had a master bedroom, that nearly half the size of the house, a smaller bedroom and a bath. One day I was in the master...
Search this site:
- Collection Of Hauntings
- I Just Saw A Full Apparition Ghost!
- Why I Refuse To Sleep In The Basement
- Personal Experiences And Ability Issues
- Wth Case Files
- Hunchback Ghost (s)
- Possible Non Human Intelligence Contact In 1997-ghostly Hand Squeezes Mine As A Child Part 2
- Baby Boy Stay On My Mind
- Floor Squeaker #1
- A Series Of Paranormal Events Pt. 2