You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Man Shot And Killed In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Man Shot And Killed In My Room

 

In this house a couple years back a man was killed and so were two of his dogs. His name was William Ashley. When I'm alone in my room, I sense someone watching me. At night I feel someone touching (or I could say poking and prodding) my feet. I soon discovered that the house was haunted by a girl when my camera picked up an unexplained woman sigh that I didn't hear at the time.I'm going to have to research on my house some more. Anyway,I've seen William outside my window in the livingroom staring at me while I was trying to sleep on my couch. He just stared at me blindly like I wasn't even there. It frightened me, but I was too tired to watch him do that forever. I ended up falling asleep. The funny thing was that I swore I felt someone moving the covers as I slept.

Right now I'm getting wispers next to my ear because I'm posting this. I'm not sure if it is his ghost or a demon, its very hard to know because of another thing that I did back then. I sometimes worry about this spirit and I am not sure if it's going to harm me or if it's just trying to frighten me. I can tell that it can move things around and it's an intelligent haunting. So just comment me and tell me what you think. Because this is weird and I'm not crazy. I just need advice.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, soulstruck, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

soulstruck (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-30)
i invited a demon in my house, that's what I did back then, it is a woman because it is deeper than my voice, more woman like, 😳
dalton1976 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
When spirt touch us, it doesn't mean that it want to hurt us, it's often means "Hey! Do you hear me?" Some humain spirit are struck in the limbo (the between-world), other non-humain spirit are there too, like shadow people, incubus and succubus, demons, angels, other extra-dimentional beeings and maybe God sometimes. They all act differently with our world. They have no real power on us exept for angels and God. Demons can only play with your psychologic. I think that this one is a humain that he doesn't find the light yet, just say him that he had finished his job here and he can go to the light! God bless You!
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Well like the other posters have already, I will ask the same question, what is it you actually did way back then. I am a little confused you also state that you discovered that the house was haunted by a girl when your camera picked up an unexplained woman sigh. Which is it Girl or Woman?

Surya
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
I echo roseinbloom...

What did you do back then? It may have bearing on what's happening...

It sounds like William Ashley was murdered and his dogs shot... All of them could still be 'hanging out' because they do not understand what happened to them. Because of this they are 'reaching out' to you.

As far as the whispers as you were posting... What were they saying? Then it's right back to the 'first' question... What else 'did you do' back then? The more information that is provided the more help that can be found.

Please post here or e-mail me. (address in my profile).

Respectfully,

Rook
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Post this "sigh" that you heard so we can better help you. Hope all is well.
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
Sorry, I misspelled, Ouija board, in my previous post. 😆 Good luck with everything!
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
Soulstruck, what exactly did you do back then? Did you play with a weegee board, then you started seeing things? If so, you have to remember to close the door after you open it by making sure the sprirts say good bye each time. Better yet, it's probably better if you close this door for good, if you do not want be bothered.
marz (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
Hi:)
I've just read your story and I have to say that it completely freaked me out!
I don't know if the ghost is intentionally trying to hurt you, because the things it is doing is normally done by most spirits which are haunting houses. Demons or other bad spirits would probably try to harm you, even kill you.
I suggest that you get a reverand to bless to house. That probably won't let the spirit to rest but you can at least try.
Do be careful because you never know what you may encounter next, and I wish you luck to find the answers that you are looking for!
Good luck!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: