You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Weird Man

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Man

 

Lately I have been seeing a shadow of a man in my house.

He is usually out between the hours of 10pm and 3am and whenever I see him he always bulks himself up like he is ready to attack me, but whenever he sees my partner it just walks away real quickly. I have no idea what this spirit wants but it has been opening and shutting doors, tapping on the walls, making my friends feel sick, grabbed my leg and even blew out the light bulb in my room.

It has got me scared to go out during the hours of 10pm and 3am so bad that I have to wake my partner up just so I feel safer in my own home. He usually appears in either the front lounge room, my bedroom, the kitchen or the bathroom.

I have also encountered half a man's body on the wall when I was about 13. It scared me stiff. I couldn't move. All I could do was lay there. I could not even speak. I tried to shut my eyes but I kept one open and all I could see in the one eye that was shut was the image of one man killing another. I had to wait for my grandmother to wake up for her mid morning smoke after that happened.

I have just had weird things happen to me like belongings disappearing, the feeling of someone staring at me, someone behind me and even the feeling of someone touching me when there is nobody around. My parents don't believe me when I tell them so only my partner and friends have encountered something similar.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tiarnie-Rae, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tiarnie-Rae (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-30)
so you think that this is a low form of demonic harrasment?
What should I do?
JimD (431 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-29)
Hi;

Well, 9 pm - 6 am are the psychic hours, when spirits are more active. 3 am mocks and inverts the hour Jesus died on the Cross. I'd have Catholic Holy water on hand, just in case this thing takes it to the next level, which may or may not happen, depending upon your response. The names of Jesus and Mary also help a lot; f.y.i.

It sounds like low level demonic harassment and the attendant fear and chaos that goes along with it.

I'm getting busy agsin; is Halloween approaching? If you'd like or need more, we can talk; ok? It's up to you. I hope things improve. Dukes2352atAOL.com.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: