You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: A Spirit Had Sex With Me

Real Ghost Stories

A Spirit Had Sex With Me

 

This is the strangest thing to date that has happened to me. There are things I might mention that may sound strange but just read my story as it has a great ending. At age 11 I'd started my menses and even for young girls it never came every month or lasted very long but within that year mine came and lasted 30 days, sometimes longer.

My mother took me to doctors upon doctors that gave me things that worked for a while, even birth control pills, but then after awhile they all stopped working. It was the worst, as a young girl I felt like I was so different from other girls. So I learned to live with it but then soon after I wasn't sleeping, would wake up naked and not remember taking my clothing off. I'd be sweaty and feel like I'd had sex or like something had gone on 'below'. This went on from the age of 11-24. I married when I was 23 and wanted children but was told that based on my history that it would be very difficult to get pregnant.

So my oldest sons grandmother took me to see a Babbalou (Santeria Priest) and he told me that a demon/spirit was having sex with me. I couldn't believe this. He explained in detail (can't remember all the details)...He said he'd come to my home and get this demon/spirit out of there. He also had me do some things which involved a glass, vinegar and putting this concoction under my bed for 1 week. I was in disbelief... But upon the ending of that week I had not felt the sensations/feeling I'd had every night for years. Then within 2 weeks of that I'd become pregnant with my first son. I now have 5 children and have never had another contact with that spirit.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, danielleS, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
it was a little confusing but after reading it again I understood everything, that demon/spirit that was doing sexual things to you is a INCUBUS! Incubus is a demon who has sex with teenagers/womens, some people is in love/relationship with incubus, it can take form as a human, demon or animal (some peoples see them with wings sometimes)...
zeldaxlove64 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-25)
My gosh! Congrats! I think... 😐 Well... At least it came to a happy ending! Thats all that matters!
Juniper (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
lol thanks for the clarification! I started to wonder that myself. That she just hasn't had these 'attacks' or whatever you want to call them since she was 24. (not trying to be sarcastic by using the quotes) my appologies! XD
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
Haha! Juniper! I liked your comment. However, I don't think the poster specifically stated that she was 24; she just said that the attacks happened until she was 24. I think that's what she meant anyway...
Juniper (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-07)
whoa whoa whoa... You have 5 kids? And you wanted a kid when you were 23 and your 24 now... So in a years time you had 5 kids?! Or did I read this wrong?
Spiderwood (9 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
A good story; I like it when they have happy endings. Sorry to hear you were troubled by such an intrusive spirit, but all's well that ends well, as they say.

Light76, your preaching is misinformed. Witchcraft (of whatever form; many religions practice one kind of ceremonial magic or another) is the oldest and most reliable way of getting rid of unwanted spirits. Shamans have been handling this duty for thousands of years before your religion existed. It shares the fundamental problem of Christian exorcism, though, which is you really should have a professional handle it. Simply praying is often not enough to banish a demon; the intercession of a priest or person with a deep relationship to God is also necessary. Likewise, not everyone who dabbles in New Age tomfoolery is a witch, or competent to summon or banish spirits safely.

Danielle, you clearly lucked out; the Babbalou who helped you apparently knew exactly what he was doing.
ali23m (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-23)
At first I thought you were being raped by someone at night without realizing but due to the time period and addition information... Yikes...
ralu4michael (28 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-30)
that's just wow! I'm speechless... Let me clear my thoughts... I can't, it really shocked me... Michael (my soulmate) can tell you his opinion though:
"Well, it is indeed shocking... Especially at such a young age and without your permission! That isn't good at all... Your true soulmate wouldn't abuse you like that! I don't know what to say... It's very good it had a happy ending and congratulations that you have a big family now! Maybe you two (you and that spirit) were intimate in another past life, and he wouldn't want to let go of you... He was jealous that he couldn't have you physically, that he had no body! So he did this, although it was very wrong! I really don't understand him... I mean I also had other relationships in my past lives (I even cheated my soulmate) but everything was ok in the end... We still loved each other and we still do... We'd never be so jealous if something like this happened... We'd go on with our lives... And like Ralu said, I made love with other girls... And it doesn't bother her at all! She's so incredible... I love her with all my heart..."
Fire_Fairy (1 stories) (24 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-17)
30 days of menses? Its all unbelievable. How can a ghost have sex with a 11 year old girl? I just can't believe this 😕
Light76 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
Hi danielleS,
Just wondering did you ask God for help? I know you ask doctors and a babbalou priest but they are only man.
I know that you went to a Babbalou Santeria Priest but the only problem in this you used a glass and vineguar what he told you to do and that might have openned more doors to the spiritual world than you think. Which you used witchcraft to get rid of the problem. My advice and its only advice is to pray for forgivness and ask Jesus to protect you and your family and to stay away from the other stuff if you want to talk more just look me up.
Your Brother in Christ
Antoinette (guest)
-2
13 years ago (2010-09-30)
Ohh Woooow... That's sounds sooo reeeaaallll!
So vivid and real... Almost unbelievable! But I am happy fo you, and your kids too!:D hee hee
Heyy btw, I have a problem too here, if anyone wants to help me please send me an email or add me at msn (with the same email)
Victorian_frozenmaiden [at] yahoo.com
Thanks!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2010-09-30)
danielle: One of our good posters recommends a bowl of vinegar mixed with salt, to be placed, by her advice, beside the bed... This could have been the same concoction, the only difference being the placement... Glad to hear it worked for you!

I also have 5 kids, 3 of my own, and two step-daughters...My ❤ goes out to you!...But I wouldn't trade them for all the gold in China 😆

Interesting story... Thanks for posting!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-09-30)
Nephele: She mentioned that after two weeks of having put the concoction under her bed that she became pregnant. Just thought I would clear that up. 😊
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-09-29)
you said your oldest sons grandmother?
But you didn't have kids.
I'm confused.

New comments for this story have been disabled