You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadow Man In A Cowboy Hat

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow Man In A Cowboy Hat

 

My husband and I were both sitting in the living room on our lap tops. All of the sudden we both said "what the hell was that"? We both got chills all over our body. Then we got up and started looking around to see if we could see him again but he wasn't there.

It was a shadow of a man in a cowboy hat (over 6' 2") right in front of us about 15 feet from my self and 10 feet away from my husband.

We always seem to see images of people and one girl in our house. What could it mean? Why are they always appearing to us at the same time in most cases?

Sometimes we do have individual experiences; it is really freaky and scary. Along with hearing ancient weird languages on the baby monitors in what sounds like Latin.

My son was sleeping in his room and complained of hearing scratching noises, after more investigation his new bed has claw or finger nail marks in several places by the window that has a screen on it at all times and his room is on the second floor...

I did do some research and it appears this creature comes around Halloween or during deaths in the family. Along with another author called Jason Offnutt.

Please chime in on what we should do. My wife wouldn't let me call the please, was my reaction.

I am freaked out. Running around in all the rooms checking for this shadow guy.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, micheofmonmouth, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Chrsw72 (22 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-08)
It's just a ghost or a spirit... Have your home cleansed by a priest and this should cease all activity!
GhostFox (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-15)
This is quite scary! For the sake of the baby please get an excorcist or a medium to cleanse to place. If it was scratching the baby's crib, what could happen if it actually touched the baby?
Don't be too scared at the moment. Look for some information under the 'Hauntings with similar titles' paragraph. You could find some help there.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-10-08)
LouSlips - I was trying to find a way to say 😆😆 without having to say all this and still have 50 characters!

Seriously, though, I wish the author (s) would reply and clarify. It just makes a "clearer" story and would make me believe it a whole lot more.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-10-08)
I don't know guys... I think the transgendered schizophrenics tell the best stories ever... You go girl-guy!
DCinAZ (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-08)
A very disjointed and confusing narative. I must say this sounds like a different person talking at the end of this tale. One sentence is refering to researching some creature and then the next sentence throws me off completely. I don't know what to think. Is this an SOS maybe? Or just BS? I'm sceptical and curious...hmmm.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-07)
ummm, I must go with the other readers. I published this story as the moderator because I do feel there is some merit to it, but I am just not sure whos perspective this is being told from or... About. Hope the author will respond and clear up some of the confusion.

God Bless!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-10-07)
Daz, I checked that too. I wasn't thinking prank story. I was more thinking husband/wife both writing the story. But it still made me question the validity of the story.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-07)
Marjie I hear you and agree... But this writer has left there email address... And the writer has left a short profile? So not the usual signs of a prank story?...but I will wait for your explanation mate before commenting... And I'm sure people here will be forgiving if your reason is acceptable.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-07)
micheofmonmouth, I'm confused. You start off by saying "my husband and I" and then you say "my wife wouldn't let me."

When the story is conflicting like that, it's harder to follow the story. I'm sorry.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: