You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Black Hooded Shadow Figure And Two Black Cloaked People

Real Ghost Stories

Black Hooded Shadow Figure And Two Black Cloaked People

 

On two separate occasions, I have recently seen things. The first thing I saw was on the street around the corner from my street. I was driving and stopped at the stop sign. I looked to the left. Right there on the road but to the side was a shadow like figure. It looked like a stick figure with a hooded t-shirt on. It was wierd. It was kind of like a scarecrow but it was black. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My mind thought a kid at the bus stop because it was almost 8 am. I went through the intersection but stopped and looked back at it to try and make out what I was seeing. It was still and not moving. It's arms were thin and black as it's shirt. It didn't have hands. No face, just a head that was black with the hood shape. I started to drive off but I stopped again and tried to make out the legs which looked like black sticks or somewhat holographic or something. That was about a month ago.

Then, just a couple of days ago I went to the store at dusk and it had just gotten dark when I left the store. There's a stop light in the middle of town. At the stop light the fire truck went east across the next block. I turned left which is west. I go two blocks and turn right, I'm going back north and at the first stop sign, across the road, right there maybe about 10ft from the corner, on the side of the road but in the road, were two people dressed in black cloaks that touch the ground. For some reason my car lights weren't doing me any justice. It was like my lights were only shining on the bottom half of them. I tried to drive slow around them to get a good look but they had pale faces that looked shaped like the "I know what you did last summer" mask but it was different and scary and I sped around them. I kept thinking maybe kids/teenagers pranking or something but it's not Halloween. They weren't walking just standing there, looking around, like they didn't know where they were or waiting. The reason I mention the fire truck is because the fire station is just a block down from where they were.

I'd like to know what these things were and why I'm seeing them.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Aquamari, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rajine (14 stories) (777 posts)
 
2 weeks ago (2024-04-15)
Hi Aquamari

When you drove past them, did you see if they were still there or had they disappeared? When you sped around them did they acknowledge you as well?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: