You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: My Ex Was A Satanist

Real Ghost Stories

My Ex Was A Satanist

 

I originally submitted my story at your psychic experience not knowing about this site. I believe my story is more appropriate over here than there. Here is my story:

I keep having spiritual attacks almost every night since October 4, 2010. My ex was a Satanist. He had allowed himself to be possessed by a demon named Demetrius. I never saw Demetrius but knew he was there.

One night the bed kept moving at the corner. My ex and I were still so it was not us. My ex had allowed a demon to come into the apartment we were living at. One night my ex was possessed by Demetrius and beat me up physically. He even told me, "J____ did not like you talking to him tonight". Eventually he snapped out of it and soon I became almost possessed.

My left eye was swollen from getting hit and I was only able to look out my right eye. I was looking at my ex and then I started seeing black take over from the left end of my eye to the right end of it.

Another time I was sleeping and in my dream I was already possessed and the demon was mad because they couldn't get my body out of the bed. When my ex was under possession his voice would change, he would look paler and even his facial features would change, (his lips became thinner). The last time my ex hit me his voice changed like the way he did from previous times. He told me that Satan was his God and he would kill me and get away with it.

The reason I mention these incidents is because of the dreams I have had. My ex and I broke up and ever since then he was shown up in my dreams in one way or another.

About a week before we broke up, he appeared in my dream again and was under possession like before. He was taking the life out of me by sucking the air out of me. I lay on my side and he knocked on my head 3 times and said "knock" each time he knocked on my head. The third time I woke up.

I feel exhausted each day even though I get enough sleep, 8-12 hours. I have had other dreams where my ex's tattoo of six six six on his arm was on my arm at the same place he has his.

Last night in my dream I got beat up by two women whom they said I knew how to take a beating. I told them that J____ would beat me up so I knew how to block blows. I started crying and they left me alone. I looked into a mirror and saw my eye blood shot the way my eye was in real life the first time my ex hit me.

I try to pray every night and thank God for surrounding me with people who are care about me. I just don't know how to deal with my dreams. Some nights aren't too bad, some are. But almost every night except once, my ex has appeared since October 4th. I don't know what to do to help get rid of him or people who bring him up out of my dreams.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lovesoljah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-04)
It's not against the Guidelines to opine, nor is it discouraged. We have such an array of religious beliefs, as well as those who are agnostic or atheist, on this site and discussions of said beliefs happen quite frequently.

What we insist on avoiding is lengthy, "see things my way or you're damned to hell" comments. We encourage open-mindedness, critical thinking, and using your own words to express your beliefs. Quotes from any religious writings should be contained to the context of the original content of the account, and not thrown about in an effort to show someone how "wrong" their ways are.

Mimisqueeze, you've had more than just a few comments deleted. It's not personal, so please don't take it that way. But please, do rethink your manner of commenting. There's a maximum on deleted comments before one is automatically banned.

Thank you for understanding.
francyne1031 (49 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-02)
As always Rook, well said:)
I find others beliefs very interesting and enjoy reading them, as long as they aren't "ranting" or saying their ideas and beliefs are fact and there is no room for others opinions. I've seen and heard a lot of different opinions on religion and spirituality on this site that I otherwise would have never heard. Even if I don't agree, I still find it thought provoking no matter what my ideas are:)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-01)
MMMMM Honey Ham...

BJJ,

Me thinks mimisqueeze will sign posts with quotes that support their opinions... It kind of goes with the views/ideas/concepts they are drawing from in order to give the best advice they can from their point of view.

If the quotes stop supporting the opinion/suggestions/advice then we can raise the PREACHY FLAG. I am looking forward to seeing what future comments may bring...

Mimisqueeze,

Please join us on more recent submissions and again welcome to YGS.

Respectfully,

Rook
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-01)
Saying "I believe," "in my opinion," etc would definitely go a long way towards being less offensive. It would be nice if you'd refrain from putting verses in every comment as well.
mimisqueeze (3 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2014-12-01)
Reading the replies has indeed been to good use. I will take every comment into consideration. Would you think that if I said "In my belief:" at the beginning of a comment it would make the others at ease? Does my commenting really provide negativity to the page?
In reality, it always is the emotions that are put towards the comments that make this page more personal. If I say something that many do not agree with then they will work together to disprove what I say which will make the commentators feel more important and considered. I believe that my comments are a benefit to this site because it will cause others to sign up for this website to put in their comment on the matter. I personally love the stories and the patterns that I have found I will search for in the bible and if they do not contradict the bible then I will search for things that would then support the view. The bible is a massive puzzle, I enjoy trying to figure out the pieces as I hope you would find as well.

In my belief:
If there is a catholic that does obey everything in the bible and dies then that person will go to heaven but the religion itself has different manners of presenting itself. In many parts of the world different Catholic's do different things, some worship the virgin, others worship death, others use them as mediums to connect to God, others have to go to a priest to have their sins forgiven.
There is a lot of confusion and I would not want the author to risk going to a catholic church because of the many incorrect beliefs. We do not need anyone to act as a mediator to talk to God because we can simply pray directly to God. We definitely should not be worshiping anything but God. No, I do not randomly go to websites to post these things. I was interested in the story and the author and I felt like I could heavily relate to her experience. I do enjoy the feedback though, it is quite interesting. I did make a mistake in typing that Catholics do not believe in the trinity which was not what I meant. Believe it or not I am a human sitting in front of a laptop (Typing with my left hand while eating honey ham and drinking Dr. Pepper).

"Idolatry extends beyond the worship of idols and images and false gods. Our modern idols are many and varied. Even for those who do not bow physically before a statue, idolatry is a matter of the heart - pride, self-centeredness, greed, gluttony, a love for possessions and ultimately rebellion against God. Is it any wonder that God hates it?"
-Gotquestions.org

Read more:
Http://www.gotquestions.org/idolatry-definition.html#ixzz3KgmPBPN2

"I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images."
-Isaiah 42:8
"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"
-1 Timothy 2:5
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-30)
On more days than I ever would have expected, yeah. I just have no patience with pot-stirring and blatant disregard of the guidelines.
/shrug
Moar coffee!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-30)
BJJ,

But you are a MOD isn't snarkey part of the job desciption? 😆

Mimisqueeze,

I happen to agree with other posters... Its fine to offer your opinions, but keep in mind they are just that, an opinion. It seems, mimi, that you visited YGS and targeted an experience that mentioned Satan/Satanic in its title just so you could promote your own beleifs. Your opinion is welcome, please join us on the newer experiences and offer it there.

Oh, one more thing welcome to YGS.

Respectfully,

Rook
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2014-11-30)
Not to sound snarky so early in the morning, but mimisqueeze, you've been advised of the guidelines. You won't be given another warning before your comments start disappearing. Expressing your opinion is fine, expressing it as fact isn't.
As a general statement to everyone on this page, if this conversation simply must take place, let's keep it classy. Religious discussions have a tendency to turn into full blown flame wars very easily. I know some of the folks here don't want that, others I'm not so sure about, but let's all just stay cool. 😊
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-11-30)
You, really should read your own comments. Quote: " (not catholic church, nor Jehovah's witness church but a church that believes in the trinity that is a true christian church.) end quote. So, actually you did say that Catholics don't believe in the Trinity, even if that is not what you meant. Now in this post you claim because of the "idolatry" is the reason they aren't true Christians. Your ignorance of the Catholic faith is showing, as well as that of the Jehovah Witnesses.
But, this is not a forum for the discussion of religious beliefs. Nor is it for pushing your own beliefs as " irrefutable fact." That's completely against the forum guidelines, which zzsgranny already told you about. Let alone the fact that this story is four years old and in the comments the OP says they've gotten help and things are getting better. If you really want to help someone, you might try newer accounts.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-30)
I also have to point out the obvious here. There is no demon I can find with that name.

People with schizophrenia and multiple Personalities often believe they are possessed. It's common and it's a way to rationalize the events that are happening to them. Because of this, it's actually normal for them to claim to be voices of demons, ect. As a reference, look up mental illness before our current medical advances. Her ex appears to have a severely untreated mental illness. And yes, when another personality rises, likening it to a possession event and even extreme violence is not unheard of.

This poster, however, has obviously not had proper therapy. After being severely beaten, it's completely normal to have flashbacks, dreams and paranoia. It would be abnormal not to. What she is describing is not paranormal. It's post traumatic stress disorder.

While faith can be helpful in helping with this, ignoring underlying causes is dangerous.

Also, satantists do ceremonies for possession. It does not happen on command in their religion.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-30)
I had that same question. The Catholic Church is a Christian organization that believes in the god, son and spirit, as well as holy properties of saints. Definitely lost me on that. Seems to be a lot of deliberate, dogmatic principles at play there.

Awesome moderation, as always <3
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-11-29)
Granny,

Thanks for the reminder of rules of commenting... One Question though for mimisqueeze...

Sense when does the Catholic Church not believe in the Holy Trinity?

Respectfully,

Rook
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
9 years ago (2014-11-29)
mimisqueeze: Please take a few moments and reread the comments guidelines and follow them, this in particular:

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."
mimisqueeze (3 posts)
-3
9 years ago (2014-11-29)
Tell the demons "Leave in the name of Jesus!". They will resist but you must never give up. Ask Jesus to come into your life and repent of your sins. He will forgive you of anything you have done. Go to your local christian church (not catholic church, nor Jehovah's witness church but a church that believes in the trinity that is a true christian church). Ask them for help and they will pray and rebuke the demon in the name of Jesus and cast it out.

"16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour."
- Acts 16:16-18

Paul had met a woman who was possessed and could know the future and Paul knew she was possessed so he rebuked the demon in the name of Jesus.

The demons will act strong and powerful but the power of the name of Jesus will strike fear into them.

"For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."
- Romans 14:11

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
- James 4:7
mimisqueeze (3 posts)
-3
9 years ago (2014-11-29)
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
- John 14:6

"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety."
- Psalm 4:8

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."
- Psalm 23:4

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
- Matthew 10:28

"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you. Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven."
- Luke 10:19-20

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
- 2 Timothy 1:7

"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen."
- Mathew 6:9-13
BoredOne (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-09)
Break every conection you had with the ex and remember this, another person saying and beating you just proves your worth. That no matter how cruel proves your own worth after all why are you the target why are they after you, because you are you. They want to break you and if they say they are doing it because they feel like it, it's a lie because they are going after you, because they think your worth it. If they put the effort than you need to put up the effort just as good. Besides a loser who makes a person feel bad just proves how insecure, weak-minded that person is when they resort to the childlike anger of throwing a fist proves a weak person who relies on a demon to be strong and it doesn't matter what your ex went through in his life because right now you need to worry your life and your life doesn't need him right now.
incuvictim (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
hello,
Read your story, you can get back to your peace of mind... I am from a different religion, I am a Hindu from India... Having attacks from an incubus despite the fact that I am a male, it got reduced considerably after praying to St. Michael, its really a miracle, you can relay on him, he is much stronger and dependable. Start praying and feel the difference.

Take care...
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
Dearest sinner, I listen to you! I believe that your message has reached the right people. Please, never, never, never, think that everyone on this site thinks you are stupid. We all walk a different walk, here on this earth. Just because you get no positive feed-back, doesn't mean someone out there hasn't recieved your message, or hasn't been used.
I too, believe in the use of the St. Benedict Medal, and it can truly be a formidible weapon against the dark side. However, just remember, in order for something to work, the person must have some kind of spritual grounding.
Hang in there! 😉 ❤
lovesoljah (1 stories) (1 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
Thank you all who commented. I have contacted a man named Jim who contacted another person about my story. She has helped me so much. I had a hex for my ex twice and from another woman. I have doing what she has been suggesting and things are getting much better. I know that there are some people who think that talking to a counselor was the way to help but honestly that wouldn't have helped much at this point. I sense something around me but I just ignore it. But things are getting better. Thank you again for your input and advice. God Bless
DCinAZ (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
Lose him, lose anything that ever belonged to him, change your number, change friends if you have to, and most of all, lose the bad crap that he put in your head. You are worth so much more than he could ever afford. Don't ever hang your head over this! Stand tall! You are a SURVIVOR! As such you now have a responsibility to yourself to move forward knowing this can never happen again. Your battle scars are nothing when compared to your life. Keep no momentos. But never forget. Those who don't heed to history are doomed to repeat it. My prayers are with you, and all the positive energy I can will your way. Be strong, stand tall, your worth it. ❤ ❤ ❤
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
First let me say that I am very sorry you were a victim of such abuse. Manipulation combined with Fear can be a very dangerous cocktail. I believe that your ex used his Satanism as an excuse to control you. He manipulated you and led you to believe that the beatings he gave you were from a demon. If a demon wanted to hurt you it doesn't need to possess a human to do so. People who have encountered them have received scratches, bruises, and some have actually been thrown or dragged out their beds. I'm not saying that all of which you encountered was him, as I'm sure he has attracted some evil due to his lifestyle. It is a good thing that you are no longer with him, but it seems he still has a hold on you. You are still afraid and probably feel most vulnerable at night which is why you are having these horrible nightmares. As the others have said, take Whitebuffalo and Surya's advice talk to someone. Get it all out in the open and try to take back control of your life. I know what it's like to be with a man who can make you believe whatever he wants. It's very easy to get sucked in, but very hard to get out of. I hope that things work out for you and that you will be rid of these nightmares soon. Take Care.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
What a sad story, but I will have to voice the same as Whitebuffalo. Time is a healer and you will heal in time luv. You have been through a lot with your ex please do not get offended, but can I suggest some professional help. You need to let it out and off so you can once again lead a normal life and have a normal relationship with a man who will show you love as well as look after you.

The dreams you have, try buring some lavender or jasmin which will relax you and create a calm energy around you.

All the best.

Surya
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
lovesoljah:Thank God, this guy is now an (EX) This was a very dangerous thing for him to do and put your life in jeopardy. I heard somewhere that you should not repeat the name of the demon., I don't know how true that is, but I am sure someone on this site will let us know if that is true or not. I would love to know the correct answer to that myself.

Possessed or not, I have 0 respect for any man who whips and beats up on women. He should look at what he did to you and realize that there is truly a God in heaven, because to be honest with you, there are many women out there that would have taken that time that he was jumping on them and just went ahead and put him to sleep forever!
If you have anything in your home that belongs to your ex, or that had anything to do with the satanic rituals that he performed, get rid of them. I mean photos of him, any jewelry, clothing, candles, etc., that may have an attachment to him and the things he was practicing. These things need to be taken out of your house and maybe buried somewhere and the ground blessed so anything attached to them will not follow you back home. Please have your home blessed as well as yourself and if you are still sleeping in the same bed that you slept in with him, I would if you are finacially able to, get rid of it and get another one. I am so sorry this is happening to you, but this is one of the many reasons, why we have to be so careful about the people we meet and bring into our lives. Where you in agreeance with his life style too? There are doors that he opened that are going to have to be professionally closed and things cleansed, so you can live a healthy, productive life. Continue to trust in God and pray and ask him to surround you with the white light of the Holy spirit at night before you go to bed. Ask him to not allow these negative entities to enter your dreams and thoughts, but allow you to rest peacefully.
Bless you my dear and my prayers are with you! I will also pray for your ex., because he doesn't realize that he is opening doors that he doesn't know how to open and allowing beings to cross over into his realm that he has no control over.
SuperHBK (6 stories) (63 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
Lovesoljah... I agree 100% with whitebuffalo. Every thing hr saod make sense to me and I would take his advise very seriously. However in My culture being a "BOER" we believe that dreams can be seen from a different perspective in other words, we believe if you dream about death, then someone will get married, and when you dream about a white wedding some in going to die. We always read our dreams in the opposite as what they appear. So don't see your dreams as negativity try to see the positive thing from that dream. What I suggest is (this worked for me) write down your dream on paper and then try to write down positive things of that dream what you think can happen. In other words your beating can mean that now you can become a much stronger person. Or that your faith is growing. There is a lot of positive things that can come from that bad dreams of yours.

Take care...

HBK ❤
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
Hey LoveSoljah.
I see that your experience finally got posted here. That is great.
I sent you some mails awhile aback.
Hope to chat with you soon ❤
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
demons are able to come into dreams quite easily. You are afraid of him and he is feeding off that fear. Some of the meaner demons use your deepest fears against you. When you dream you have to learn to control it yourself. You have to be stronger than the demon attacking you. It may take some time to learn how to fight this way but it is very beneficial. There is only one angel that I have ever asked for for help. (Most angels are quite arrogant and rude) St. Michael is truely a warrior of the light. If times get really really bad I don't ask God or for Jesus because I find demons don't respond well and I've had them just laugh at me. But St. Michael is a warrior. Ask him for help in your dreams he is strong and will help you fight.

(St. Michael is not a religous symbol only. He is an angel and people creating the standard religions decided to name him. I don't want you to get confused as to what he is and what his purpose is. I found that St. Michael is the only entity that the demons are actually afraid of.)
whitebuffalo (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
Seriously, sinner. Let it go. Do not drag it on to THIS page, too.

Lovesoljah, Dreams can tell us many things. And yours fairly seem to be screaming out your abuse.
THIS is your release.
Your SUBconscious and your UNconscious mind "shaking it off", so to speak. It is trying to heal itself. You need to allow it to run its course before it can end. Break ups can be hard, but they should not be dangerous. Give yourself time to heal, and then if you are still having such dreams, seek out a close friend and just talk out your fears.
I have been where you are, Hun. He was not a Satanist, but just as rattlesnake spit mean as what it sounds like yours could become. No amount of two-by-fours at the back of the head would have knocked ANY sense into HIM, but I do not think your ex's Satanist-ism (I do not know. Is that a word?) is THE reason you broke up, though, right?
I would suggest talking to someone about your everyday stresses. It may cut back on the nighttime manifestation of them in dream form.
Wado.
sinner (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
I know that NO ONE listens to me and thinks that what I have to say is stupid, but I am going to say it anyway!

YOU need to get a ST. Benedict Medal! Have it blessed by a Catholic priest...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: