You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: I'm In Love With A Ghost And We Had Sex

Real Ghost Stories

I'm In Love With A Ghost And We Had Sex

 

My name is Tatiana and I'm in love with a ghost. Well, he wasn't a ghost before. Let me go back to the beginning.

About 3 and half years ago (in 2007) I went to my hometown in Haiti and met this wonderful guy that I fell in love with. We had a long distance relationship since he lived in Haiti and I stay in Miami. He looked like exactly like Freddie Prince Jr. (but black). This guy was perfect for me and we planned to get married when I am 23 years old. Well anyway, one of his friends was jealous of him because he always had money and clothes and basically did voodoo after him and he died a year after in 2010 (that's after that horrible earthquake by the way).

I was devastated and I thought I couldn't live without him and all of a sudden 2 days after he died, while I was in Haiti, I started feeling his presence. I would get goose bumps, I would feel my blood rushing, and I'd feel him touch me. Literally, he would spend the whole day with me. I even talked to him even though he couldn't speak back... And the weird thing about it is I wasn't scared. When he was buried, that night, I felt him stronger rubbing me down.

About 3 weeks later I came back to Miami and he followed me. He doesn't spend the whole day with me but he comes everyday. Whenever I lay down I'd feel him rubbing me on my breasts, my butt, everywhere. It mostly feels like electricity and very heavy. When the lights are off I stare and try to see if I can see him but all I see is blackness moving... Basically like black smoke. When it moves toward me I feel him closer.

Anyway, one day while I was laying face down I felt something thrusting inside of me. Now we actually had sex... And I loved it. He did that to me about 8 times already. I even felt him tongue kiss me on my lips. Crazy huh? One question is on my mind though...overtime, is he going to get strong enough for me to see him and feel his hands on me like a real person?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tatie25j, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

xxxtatgurlxxx (7 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
well I don't know what he was but I had a fling with a spirit and he left been trying to reconnect... Nope nothing and can't seem to get a new one
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
arina: WTF is that kind of advice?...And may I ask what your credentials are to give such advice?...Do you have the experience or knowledge to back up your wit?

This comment from arina is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

little-demon (5 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-18)
when he is strong enough he will show himself because it takes a lot of energy for a spirit to show theirself and yes I said spirit because ghost are white body shaped figures and they are not real trust me I'm am a expert at this I have studied it since I was twelve.
acuteangles (4 stories) (28 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-02)
Wow, I am so sorry for your loss. I am getting ready to get married, and I tried to imagine this happening to my fiance and I, just to get a better feel for your situation. There are a lot of differing views in the comments section of your post, but I think the most important bit of advice is to do anything you can to find out what you're dealing with. I would recommend obtaining the advice of a few different Mediums, and seeing what the majority says (in case the first one you get is a hack). And even if the majority feels like it's truly your beloved, there is no way for any of us to know without a shadow of a doubt. So please always err on the side of caution.

Much love,
Bri
spiritwriter41 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
This is my view and it is somewhat along the lines of what Succubussed had said. I believe this may have been an Incubus and not a ghost. First of all,Tatie25j, sorry for your loss. There are accounts of ghosts touching people in sexual ways but not many so most likely this is an Incubus or I shall just rephrase and use the term Sex Spirit. I myself, have a relationship with a sex spirit and I do have some knowledge of the Paranormal as an amateur ghost hunter. I suggest to you Tatie25j, to seek out a Medium and see what they say. Ghosts will check in on loved ones from time to time and I am sure he is doing just. Again, my advice is to seek a Medium and find out if this truly is your boyfriend or something else.
Alphawestfall1300 (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-19)
I understand that you're still in love with him and it's really sad he passed away. However, you might want to check first if he's the one who's making love to you. It will not hurt just to check because if it's not him, you might get harmed by something whose pretending he's your beloved. Just a piece of advise.
marialuvsandysixx (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-17)
No I don't think you will see him maybe in your dreams but I think that is it.
😆
345assasin42 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-15)
Very interesting story. This has never happened to me. (Hope it never does) Sorry for your loss...
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
Tatie25j,
DO NOT LISTEN TO SOOLOESO!

Dont even read his comment and don't let him put you off this site.

Small minority will always ruin good things.

xXelliemayXx ❤
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
sooloveso,
If I were you I'd try to tone down what your saying...
Marrage (just one of the things your babbling about!) is not so easy to just do! I think your fake and hopefully you will either see sense and shut up with those stupid remarks or remove yourself from this site because you are making a lot of people angry.

Including me and that's not a easy thing to make me... As the older posters that know me know.

Stop shoving your outragious veiws on everyone... And as for you bad mouthing this site... In the most cleanest way I can say it... Go shove yourself!

This site has helped me through a lot over the years and I am living proof it does work... The mods and posters of this site make it what it is today and poeple like you who try to ruin it are just selfish!

Sorry zzsgranny and other mods for loosing my cool but this is starting to get ridiculous!
sooloveso (8 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
hi
The experinces you mentioned you may think of being joyful but it wouldn't be in the long run. Yes I do believe you had sex because it's possible but who is he?
It's not your boy friend ok. Every human being is assigned one demon for life. The demons normally have longer life than us. So when your boy friend passed away (sorry for that) the demon who was with him is now with you. You can even see him in your dream appearing in your boy friends appearance. So what's the danger? If he is in love with you, you may find it hard to marry a man because he would be jealous. So don't play and show affection to a demon. Better stay away from them.

Hope it helps

Cheers
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-09-21)
i'm really sorry to say it but... I don't think he is who you think he is because ghosts can't have sex with someone... Just spirits and when I say spirits I'm talking about incubuses that are demons and you should contact a real medium so you can know what this is and who it is, incubus can pretend to be someone they aren't and they are dangerous, research on "Incubus and succubus" then you will find out what it is that are with you incubus is a sex demon who do things to females and succubus is a sex demon that do things to males

And incubus and succubus they suck energy from humans they can even kill humans at the end I have heard... So get a medium
NerdyParanormalGirl (8 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-20)
Hey hun I'm sorry for your loss... I don't know if that's truly your fiance or not but if it is you should try to tell him that you'll always love him but that he needs to go to heaven. You and him both have to move on and if he does really love you he will understand and would want for you to be happy 😁
BoredOne (10 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
You went to the place where lover died. By law of attraction your lover found you and followed you. But what must be realized is this, love is until death do you part. Remember that as you live with the spirit you must eventually move on as he must as well. Also as a test ask "I know who you are correct or are you a lyer using me and if so leave." If it truely your lover you will know by the answer.
ThePyschicOne (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-27)
First of all, my condolences about your fiance. Secondly, I highly doubt it's him. It's probably an Incubus, I am very sorry. Your fiance has probably passed on, because if he stayed for a while you would hope he could stay for the rest of your life, which he can't. He would probably want you to move on, get past it, even if you can't get OVER it, as soon as possible. But an Incubus will sense your grief, and know it has a shot by pretending to be him. Incubuses are VERY DANGEROUS. What I suggest: Do lots of research, find an authentic medium and have him/her find out who/what this is. If it is an incubus, be prepared with information on how to banish it. Remember, you can find ways to contact your fiance, (NOT with an Ouija board), if you really miss him, but try to get away from the supernatural and get past your grief the normal way; let it go, move on, but cry in times of grief.
jenna2011 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
The belief in sucubus and incubus comes from supersition and religious hangups about sex. It was a way for anyone in authority to place fear in the minds of those having sex with a ghost. The idea that ghosts don't have a body is rediculous and comes from some new age need to transend sex. Sex is for everyone, including ghosts.It's really a matter of the individual experience and not the opinions of fearful people trying to be an expert. A friend had a aexual experience with a ghost in a hotel in South Carolina. It happened one time since she was only there one night but there was nothing negative about it, I see it as a scientific interest and nothing to fear. The need to fear it is from sexual hang ups, also a need to believe somehow sex isn't an issue after we leave this particular dimension. There is enough pain in life.Enjoy!
Amira (1 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-08)
How does one go about having sex with a ghost? How does it work I mean? Do you move or just think about it? How do you give him love back? I hope you don't mind my asking.
AliceLeftWonderland (2 stories) (31 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
I've read your story twice, and in my opinion even though I'm no expert, is that it will run it's course.
He will have to cross over soon, allowing you both to fully heal and continue, but right now it sounds as if he's there for a reason.
To those who are telling her to push him through as quickly as possible, that would be emotionally and maybe physically detrimental to her and him.
It wouldn't be fair.

Good wishes for the future <3
Alice xox
Tatie25j (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Thanks Puppeteer13 that makes sense...I'm pretty sure its him because there's something he used to do when he was alive that he still does. He would sneek from behind me a grab my boobs; sometimes that was his way of saying hi. Sometimes I feel something behind me and then a hand on my boobs. Also he used to kiss me on the cheeks a lot and he still does. Sometimes I smell him and always wondered why. Now it makes sense to me.
ghostlove22 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-01)
sorry its starfish55 [at] hotmail.ca...i have another one if you can't reach me this way
ghostlove22 (2 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-01)
you know what?...ive experinced fallin inlove with a ghosts too babe... It happened when I was 16... And I'm 24 now... And let me tell you... I wouldn't give him up for the world... People claim "enities" "demons" w.e...thats sterotyping... Or ingorant... Mine has never ever ever hurt me... Hes extrmely sexual... And loving... And yes I can talk to him... Soo if you want some advice or whatever... (which isn't the best lol)...but I read your story and realized some of the comments on here... Some are true and some are misleading... Probably leaving you quite confused... Cause you are dealing with a spirit... Something you can't see or hear... So its only natural to go to people for advice... If you want to talk or anything...questions?...ill give you 1 of my emails... Starfish55 [at] hotmail.com
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Puppeteer13,

The problem with this sort of test is that spirits/entities have a nack for reading our minds and using the knowledge they gain to decieve us. I'm not suggesting that this is a 'bad idea', but stateing that this is not the best way to figure out whom/what is 'contacting' Tatie25j.

Tatie,

You are really the only one who can determine if ths is your departed Husband to be or 'something else'. This will manifest itself in the way this spirit makes you feel, in it's touch. You may never see him manifest completely, that question is very difficult to answer... It takes 'energy' for a spirit to manifest, the stronger the mainfestion the more energy used... Hence you feel his touch, but do not see him touching you... Or you see this 'black smoke' but do not feel his touch as much.

Now for a more difficult matter... The 'why' has he not passed on... If this spirit is (was) truely your Husband to be then he may be earthbound for any number of reasons...

Unfinshed busniess: Feels like he wasn't allowed to complete something (in this case marrying you)

Disginated your guardian: He has been designated your guardian spirit and shall remain with you for a long time...

Your grief: You have 'called' him back from the light because you miss him so much...

I'll bet there are many. Many more... But that's three... The first and thrid ones I feel should be addressed first. If it is unfinished business then perhaps your help is needed and he will move on once it is done... If he came back because he felt your grief, then his spirit is now in limbo, wanting to comfort you and yet needing to move on... Number two... If his spirit is indeed your Guardian then he shall be with you until no longer needed. The reason he has come to you needs to be determined.

All of the above is based on this spirit truely being your departeds spirit. If it is something else, something taking advantage of your grief... Well this is the first question that needs to be answered. If this is another spirit/entity then you need to find out what it is and have it 'go away'... This again is based a lot on how 'it' makes you feel, what you 'feel' when 'it' manifests. Are there certian smells, touches anything that he used to do that happens now? Do you feel like you did when you were with him when 'it' manifests or does something feel...OFF... Try and focus on things like this for it will help you to determine if it is truely his spirit or... Something else.

I hope that my post makes sense... I wish you well and if you have any questions please feel free to ask, either here or contact me via the e-mail address in my profile.

Respectfully,

Rook
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Tatie25j Was there something he could do or say somthing only the two of you could know if so then that would be your test a quirk or a word or a nickname something of the sort
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
openspiritmind333 your new but that is a verry impressive and well Formed post you have my compliments and you actauly took the time to explain your position and to understand truely what the poster is going through this site needs more like you welcome to Your Ghost Stories

Your freind,
The Puppeteer
openspiritmind333 (1 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Tatiana-Let's consider the following. That your spirit might actually be your soul mate. It is a tragedy that he died. I am so very sorry, because it is very sad when your one and only true love is taken away from you. It's like Romeo and Juliet, the two star-crossed lovers. Was it ever meant to be? So unfair. The timing is cruel. It's like you were both so close to being together and being happy forever. What is really tragic is to feel abandoned. I mean, to be so in-love, and now, to be separated by a veil between the living and the dead. But God obviously is allowing your spirit-lover to be with you (if you agree). At least, until your grieving is less dysfunctional. You love him stronger and harder and cling to him, because the truth is a bitter pill. You cannot truly have him. You long for him. Just like the laws of attraction, "Be careful what you wish for". Your longing sucks him into your energy field because your longing for him is sort of like invoking him, like an unspoken psychic calling to him. Maybe your energy is warm, safe and comforting to him. And then there's the sexual pleasure part that might be feeding him too. There's all kinds of reasons why an intimate relationship with a spirit is not wise nor the best thing. For one -- loneliness -- for you, the one left behind on the earth plane. Look up, Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs, "love and belonging". All humans require the human touch. There has been extensive (and cruel) research to prove this point. Remember the little monkey and his surrogate wire mother? You will probably study this in college (psychology 101). Even if you love your spirit with your entire being and he can make intimate contact, you, my love, cannot survive without the human connection and this point is so complex you can't even imagine. Even if your spirit is talented, willing and able to fulfill your every need, eventually you will feel a hunger for human touch. And you will start thinking, "I can't live with you (in my world) or without you. And it will torture you. And spirit will lull your brain when you are lonely. Because eventually your love and belonging needs will not be met. You might devote yourself to learning the psychic arts and astral travel to better communicate with your spirit. But there are many trappings there too. This is my advise: Ask God to protect you. With the good comes the bad. And even for the gifted, descernment is an ongoing process. I speak from experience. This is what I would advise for you. If you really want to know the truth, go to the source, God. Get on your knees and pray. Ask God to show you the truth, no matter how painful. And I'm not a devout Christian. But Jesus said, "I am the way the truth and the light. No one comes to the father except through me." So ask God to show you the truth. Not your spirit. Not this blog site. Not your priest or pastor. Ask God. That is if you're ready to see the truth. Wow. You are so young and have your entire life ahead of you. One would think that, even in spirit, your spirit-boyfriend, if he truly loved you, would think of your needs before his own. The longer you stay with this spirit, the harder it will be to let go of him. And probably I suspect you will need professional help to really let go of him. It is not a sin to love someone or even have sex with a spirit that you truly love. I would say, if you are in a relationship with a spirit solely because of sex, then you're probably really in serious trouble. Enter incubus. But you don't have an incubus. You have spirit who is presenting himself as your beloved. Don't let anyone ever tell you that it is wrong to love. Love is never wrong. Love only comes from God above. And love (not sex) is the most powerful force on the face of the planet. If you really truly love this spirit, think about his needs before your own. The longer he stays with you, the greater the void when he moves away from you, the stronger the bond, the harder it will be to let go, until eventually letting go will not even be an option, because when he leaves, you will feel it so intensely that it'll feel like a part of you will die if he goes away from you.
Tatie25j (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
Thank you all for your comments. I am aware that I have to let him go, but he has unfinished business. To cross over he would have to get even with the person who did this to him.

Some of you have mentioned that this is probably not his ghost. I'm pretty sure it is but I want to be sure. How can I know for sure if it its him or not?
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-25)
Wait wait wait hold the bloody phone, Black smokey is not tell tale sign of a demon it may just be a spirit to weak to assume a regular form... Remember ladies and gentlemen that assumeing this is her lover his spirit would have only been away from his body for a few months, and would be verry weak. Also while I agree he should move on rushing him will damage both his soul and his human lover, You people are in such a rush to send him to his "proper place" because of the dammage you believe staying could do. You are takeing no time to consider the dammage you could do by forceing him from the earth with unfinished business. Somthing is holding him here be it her love or need or something he needs to do before he moves on. I do not meen to rant. I am simply begging these learned people to consider the consicquences of rash action when dealing with a spirit that we do not know is harmful. All respect as coleauges,

Your freind,
The Puppeteer
ZiShu (281 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-22)
Sorry to say, but there is a high chance that this isn't the one you love (sorry for your lost), but a incubus.
They take the advantage of those who are vulnerable, and tries to trick you to believe it is your lover.
Another big key is that you said you saw what seemed like blackness or black smoke. Those are definitely demons. They can take the form of whatever you like.
It's only going to grow attached to you more to where you will have a hard time getting rid of it if you wanted.
There are ways to find out. Contact me if you need to.
davidswife (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
I see that some have been saying about a sex being. I would like to say maybe it is more then just that.

incubus:
An evil spirit that lies on persons in their sleep; especially: one that has sexual intercourse with women while they are sleeping -

Our love sometimes can let other things come in. You seem to be such a loving person. So open to so much. That is wonderful. However sometimes with being so open, much more can come through. Maybe it is him maybe not.

I wish you the best.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled