You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My 3 Succubi

Real Ghost Stories

My 3 Succubi

 

What's up, my name is Brandon. This is my very first post. I moved back into my Parent's house 2 years ago. They just purchased this house a couple months before my arrival. My 15 year old cousin stayed with them also. It's in a middle class neighborhood in St. Louis with huge trees all over (Forest design). It also has woods in the backyard.

Well one weekend my Parent's and cousin left out of town. I stayed behind because I wasn't in the mood for a 3 hour drive. That night I slept in the living room on the couch. Behind the couch is the kitchen (it's connected to the living room). I fell asleep on my left side facing the TV. I had a dream of me sitting in the same spot where my upper body lay, in the dark with an Adult film on. The dream was so vivid that I thought to myself "... Why is there a porno on and wasn't I going to bed?" That's when out of nowhere behind the couch in the kitchen, I heard my name. The voice was a female but really husky and witchy. She said, "Brannnnndonnnnn." I froze in shock and thought about turning around but I just closed my eyes tightly and woke up. As soon as I did, I looked behind me and felt a presence 2 ft away. I instantly brushed it off and went back to sleep.

1 month later me and my cousin were on the couch (it's a sectional in an L shape) watching TV. I was lying down on the same spot as before. I eventually went to sleep for a quick nap. My cousin stayed awake and told me while I was asleep, he saw a very busty unearthly mixed girl with long black hair lying on my back looking at him smiling like "this is my hubby". Then he said he saw an unearthly busty blonde Caucasian with long hair peeping over the kitchen wall behind the couch with jealously (doesn't stop there). Then he said that her twin with brunette hair (also long LOL) was standing behind her with a blank expression looking at him. What really threw me off (besides the story) was that the blonde has a large gash on her cheek and the one on my back had the same identical scar on her eyebrow as I do. I thought he was kidding because he is 15. After weeks of asking why he joked around like that he kept on holding his ground saying "It's true, I swear to god". I still thought he was lying until he said he heard my name one day in the hallway while I was at work say "Brannnnndonnnnn".

P.s. I do believe in god and love him so much. So, why me?

Part 2 coming soon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HauntedSoul, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

southerntk (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
I have heard that demons can come to you in a form that is acceptable to you. Like someone you cared about who is dead. Maybe they know you would be accepting of busty women. You also may want to check into who lived in the house before you. You seem younger and maybe you really have a lot of lustful thoughts that the demons may feed on. Don't feel ashamed, we all have sexual thoughts, we are human. I would suggest that every time you get ready to nap that you say a prayer over your body and mind and over your home.
Aviman (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-11)
Maybe the devil wants to torture you. Try and kill them next time
missdanielababy (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
wow, I don't know whether that's hot or scary lmao. Makes sure she just doesn't try and play with you at night, then shes going to get really attached. Stay protected. And you should post more of your experience with the Succubi, I would love to read more about it 😉
-Daniela ❤
August_Black (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-03)
A heavy Succubus, that's hot. Haha. I would love to meet a Succubus, I really do believe in them and there greek counter parts, the Empousa.
Trudy44 (60 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
Dear Haunted soul,

Why not you? If you are a Christian then you are under spiritual attack. Read Ephesians 6:10-18. Maybe that will help.
cguerra (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
Hey Brandon, I think that these beings find something about you that remind then of who they were fighting over when they were alive. I had a similar experience when I was a teen but I blame myself and the Ouija board that I messed with with some friends at school. I suggest that when spending the night there, sleep elsewhere and PRAY before you go to sleep that God protect you and those around you. Good Luck.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
Hmm, maybe one of the succubi was actually a Devil Succubus, stronger than the other 2.
Succubi normally do not like to share unless they are commanded or are friendly toward each other. Regardless you can be innocent but still have demons attached to you. Normally lust demons come to you because they feel your lust, or Satan can send them to you like he did to me.
Your cousin seems gifted, I think you should email me and we 3 can speak together. I would be able to tell if your cousin is truely gifted or not. I think he is but he may exaggerate some details. I will be able to help you in this problem.
HauntedSoul (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
Thanks everybody for your comments. I never told him about that dream. Thats why I believed him. I think they used him because he looks up to me. I never saw the twins. I only had a dream with the mixed 1. I was walking down the hallway in my old high school and this girl in a nice dress passed me and smiled. I was still looking foward, but I wanted to look back at her and that's when I saw her... She was busty alright, but her face was a blur. She stood there like "the ring". I looked away then I double taked, now it was 10 of them, but with different clothes and still no face. I was scared by this point. I looked away again!... Looked back and they bomb rushed me and clawed at me in a playful way (laughing). I woke myself up... It's funny because I just started getting the tingle touch " downstairs " 2 months ago. My feet get really cold at times, if I hang them off a recliner. My ears have been poppin since my cousin got invovled. I saw her face in a mental picture. I was about to fall asleep, until I saw a flash of her sitting on one of my couch chairs (putting her tongue out with a tease look). Her eyes were bright green with a slant... So unearthly. I don't understand it either. Oh yeah, she told my cousin she got rid of the twins...?... That's in the next story, hope it's better (she is going to use my cousin as a messanger alot... I don't know why... This succubi is really different from the other's...)
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
Hello Brandon, thank you for sharing your story. I believe that you believe what you wrote (i.e. It does not seem that you are lying), but what your cousin described seeing does not ring true with what I understand about sex demons. What you described does not sound like the activity of sex demons and here are a few reasons why I say this.

1.) It is my understanding that succubae rarely show themselves as visible to their human victim, much less to an uninvolved third party.

2.) If for some reason your cousin has a special "gift" to see spirits that others can not see, he would likely have mentioned having seen other spirits in the past and there was no mention of this.

3.) If there were three sex demons interacting with you as your cousin described, I would expect that they would have at least left you with a vivid dream to remember their visit by and you made no mention of this.

Again, I am not calling you a liar (if you believe what you are saying, you are not lying), just saying that what you describe fits outside of what I understand to be within the confines of a "traditional" sex demon experience and is thus most likely not a sex demon experience.

Hopefully what is written here will help you rest easier when you think about what your cousin told you and will let you put this out of your mind so that you do not dwell on it.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
Brandon, I am going to say what I am going to say only for one reason, which is - there are a LOT of 'busty' ladies in your teenager cousin's story - May be your cousin is watching too many you-know-what!:)
Please do not get me wrong, I believe you about your experience, tell me did you discuss what you felt and heard with your cousin? If yes then maybe he was just trying to pull a trick. I would seriously listen to what Gary has said - Self control! Enjoyed reading your story, please do not take offence:)
gary11872 (1 stories) (60 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
well Brandon,
It is rare to have such experiences from the other side, even with sensitive people a succubi is all but unheard of. We really have little information about them.
My advice would be to not show fear, Tell these things that this is your house and know that your in charge.
As a human you have one very big advantage over a succubi, Self control.
When you master your own feeling you'll find you have the mental ability to be affected or not affected by these things.
Any fight can be won.
If I can help at all just ask.
Gary
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
Incubi chooses their partners. It has nothing to do with God.

I am pretty sure that you are a good person. You just experience things out of the ordinary.

New comments for this story have been disabled