You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Me And My Four Succubi

Real Ghost Stories

Me And My Four Succubi

 

This is not the first time I experienced having a 'wonderful' moment with an unknown girl in a dream that felt extremely real, and suddenly waking up feeling someone/something beside me.

This happened three years ago. In my dream, there were these four girls, I didn't know them, they were just following me. I named them Anne, the one who appeared as their leader, Beth, the tallest, and Claire and Donna, these two are like sisters. (not their real names) The next thing I can remember is the four girls were already on top of me, Claire was on my left leg, Donna was sitting on my right leg while she's pulling down my pants, Beth was kissing my tummy, and Anne was on top of me, biting my lips. Everything felt real. When Anne finally let go of my lips, she went for my right ear, that's when I saw this man standing some few feet away glaring at me. The man's face was hidden in shadow. All I can see was his long, silvery white hair and the golden pupils of his eyes. When Anne's lips found my right ear, she whispered "we are not humans, but please just let us have you for a week."

That scared me, but after what I've seen and heard, I finally realized that I was just dreaming, and the only way out is by opening my eyes. It's not really hard to escape a bad dream once you've learned that it's all just a dream. All you need to do is just open your eyes.

But when I woke up I saw Claire and Donna standing at the foot of my bed, left side. Beth was there too, she was at the right side foot of my bed, and Anne was at my right, smiling at me. None of them had any clothes on. The faint flourescent light coming in from my window allowed me to see beth's entire torso and an even clearer sight of Anne's bare body. The sight of them made me jump out of my bed and reach for the door. When I went past Claire and Donna, I had a glimpse of their faces, they don't look anything mischievous or scary, they look just like normal humans with gentle-looking faces, especially Donna, she looks like an innocent girl, but their ears were pointy. I opened the door to let some light in from the hallway, and then I looked back to where they were. They're gone. My mom was outside, preparing breakfast, she asked me why I got up so early, but I just shook my head. I stood there for about a minute or so, still staring at the places where I saw them. Still nothing. I left the door wide open, climbed back to bed and checked my cellphone. After that I tried to remember my dream and think of what Anne told me, and Claire and Donna's pointy ears.

My eyes were closed, but I know I'm still awake, I could still hear my mom's footsteps in the kitchen when I felt something move on the right side of my bed, I opened my eyes and saw Anne. She was on her knees, one hand pinning my right arm, the other, cold and slowly applying her weight on my chest, making it harder and harder for me to breathe. Her head was also slowly moving towards mine, creepiest part was she's still smiling.

I looked at the door's direction, hoping to call my mom's attention, but I could no longer see the light coming from the hallway, I thought the door was closed again, but I can no longer tell, Donna was blocking my sight of the door, Claire, on her right, both of them on their knees, just a few inches away from my left arm.

I tried to get up, but I felt something heavy on top of my legs, it was Beth.

The last thing I can remember before losing consciousness was Anne's lips pressing on mine.

I woke up late in the afternoon that day feeling really exhausted.

I told my mom about this and she freaked out. She said these are demons and they plan to take me with them. I don't know. I still get visits from them and they no longer freak me out.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gespenstschmied, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Jesus_soldier (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Jav: That 'Zozo the demon clown' poem was a classic. I remember that one haha.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
I used to write troll tunes all the time. I need to get back to it too. I can't even remember what the last one was...
Had to be either a SGN story or it might have been
"ZoZo the Demon Clown"
I really should start saving them.

That's going to drive me crazy now...

Jav
MizMiMi02 (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
That's awesome! Reminds of the the Wonder Twins...
"Wonder Twins Powers, ACTIVATE!" lol
Sorry I got carried away, but I needed 50 characters and I'm outta poetic juice, and I don't work by a wine store. Lmao
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
troll troll under the bridge
Hole of trolls are his kids
When they come out and shout
Martin laughs and kicks them out
'another day' is what they say
But YGS members still scream hooray!

Sorry, I had to join in 😁
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Red,
I just got the same message so...

Mythical Invisible karma point - BAM! (that one's for you!)

Oh man! I am going to have to use that one more often!

Jav πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ngute80 (220 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
redphx-
"Mythical invisible karma point- BAM!"... Haha I love it
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Jav, I'm not allowed to vote for you anymore. When I push an up arrow it says (please vote for someone else)

So I'm just going to have to write thumbs up now. Mythical Invisible karma point - BAM!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
YES!
'Troll Tunes' are catching on! I love it!

Jav 😁

Stomp the Trolls!
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
LOL. This is awesome! I don't meet many people who can throw together lyrics like that. Kudos to my fellow poets!
MizMiMi02 (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
50 Characters is what you require?
Access to this site is what I desire.
Take your 50 and ask no more.
Snide and sassy will get you the door.
No foul language, no bullies no smut.
Or into the room, Martin will strut.
He'll show his foot, then point to the door.
And your account here, will be no more.
:)
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
OMG! You write 'Troll Tunes' too?!

Jav

50 here, 50 there
Fair or crass
Hell! I don't care
When Trolls show up
We get annoyed
So Martin sends them to the Void

😊 Jav
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
the keeper of your ghost stories
This troll is a fearsome foe
He decides whose allowed to stay
And removes those who must go

He needs his 50 characters
As long as they are sweet
He won't take prisoners
If you aren't nice, you're kicked to the street

😁

I will stop. I could go on forever
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
oooh I like poems

...50 characters I do need, 50 characters to the troll I will feed.

The troll will devour and require no more
Allow passage to the blog, a place I've been before

The troll cannont die he can't be removed
Requires 50 characters, no cursing is approved

The troll won't allow spam or bullies to pass
He requires 50 characters, hes fair just a little crass
MizMiMi02 (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Neverming the WANTING to take a shower, I NEED one! Lol
50 characters I do need, 50 characters to the troll I will feed.
ngute80 (220 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
LOL your fine Jav 😊.

50 characters 50 characters 50 characters 50 characters
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
OOOPS! Sorry ngute, I was laughing so hard I didn't notice my spelling error.

Jav πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Gnute and Lou!
You guys are cracking me up!

Jav πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

50 here 50 there
ngute80 (220 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Haha Lou! πŸ˜‰

50 characters 50 characters 50 characters 50 characters
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Nancy! Be a little more discrete!

Ha!

Lou...fifty...fifty
ngute80 (220 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
Reading this story makes me want to take a shower...

50 characters 50 characters
pratekya (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
This fiction is a sad attempt at getting attention mixed with some fantasy.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
To All,

The subject matter of this story is very real and is experienced daily by many of its participants. To date, no scientific evidence has dispelled this phenomenon and most importantly 10 out of 10 scientists agree... Momma was wrong... It won't make you go blind.

Carry on,
Lou
Dard (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
First, the point here is that to the one experiencing these situations, it is very real. Most of us who are on the receiving end here are not dedicated spiritualist or professional de-bunkers. It just happens and sometimes it makes more sense if we can just talk about our experiences and receive insightful comments and not ridicule or pious corrections. The truth is this... No how how much we think (and I stress think) we know about the Spiritual or Demonic world, we don't know half as much as what we think we do! Other dimensions or spheres of existence are active all around us at this very moment... Why there are interaction occurring at any given time, who knows?
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-20)
I generally take all succubus/incubus stories with a grain of salt, but frankly stories like this one make me want to take the whole shaker.
Shadowyne33 (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-20)
Hmmm, with the pointy ears they do sound fey, but I have also read that when demons take on a human form there is always something wrong with their human shape that is a give away, making it possible for you to tell that they are demonic. I actually have seen this first hand in broad daylight. Anyway these creatures seem to make you uncomfortable and worry your mother so I would tell them to leave you alone. On one hand it's exciting to explore the unknown, but on the other it's scary when you do not know the risk.
mrfear672india (106 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-20)
hi friend iam venu from india.
I think it is sleep paralysis you said you saw at your bed you ran out and your mom asked "what happened?"
It might also be dream, some dreams seems like they are happening in real life but they actually not.
We even don't realise that is dream.

Take care...
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-20)
Jav: πŸ˜† That was too funny. I didn't catch that, good one. "freakish looking ghoul as their pimp" πŸ˜†... Oh man
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-06-20)
From the beginning to the end, the whole of the experiences are occurring either during, or waking from, your dreamstate. Which then slips into S/P. The symptoms you have reported here are classic S/P events.
These ladies reveal themselves to you in physical form? Pointed ears, group sex, and a freakish looking ghoul as their pimp, watching from the shadows as they pleasure you from all sides...
I'm not even sure you really know what happened. You passed out? The ultra male fantasy situation. The kind of stuff men dream about but never expect to come true... And you fell asleep?
I am calling this one fiction for that reason alone. There are others I could cite as well. But a young heterosexual male, falling asleep during an orgy with four ladies? I just don't see that happening.
Sorry.

Jav πŸ€”
Locrian (guest)
+8
12 years ago (2012-06-19)
[at] Scbsd...
Why is it you almost always comment as other members of this forum don't know what they are talking about when it comes to this subject? As I have stated before I have over five years experience and have been doing the research ever since.
Also you seem to insist that everyone takes you word as fact;all the while you only except others comments/reply as theory.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-19)
well also understand that succubus has started to be a very common term for any being that comes to people in the night for intimate reasons. I don't think people typically break out their experiences to determine the species of the spirit.

I do know though that if these beings were demonic you would have been able to feel it. The energy that they are made up of is intense and not a lot of people can handle being in the same room with them. It is panic that sets in and you will feel threatened. So that means that there are other beings who do the same thing as a succubus but they aren't that. They could just be spirits. There are nature spirits such as nymphs who would behave this way and possibly some fae.

But if they were demonic I think you would know.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled