You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Jonah Cullet

Real Ghost Stories

Jonah Cullet

 

I've read a lot about ghosts, and people who have had paranormal experiences. I believe that I actually have had a paranormal experience.

Almost a year ago my good friend Jonah Cullet died at the age of 16. The night I found out I felt so terrible, I couldn't stop crying because I felt guilty. The last time I had seen him I tried to hide from him. I kept telling myself that it was my fault, and that I would never get a chance to say I was sorry. All of a sudden I felt as if someone was wrapping their arms around me, and it felt like someone was trying to comfort me. I started to think it was just my imagination, but then I heard his voice. I was completely alone, no one was near me, and so it couldn't have been anyone else's voice. It was Jonah's voice telling me that it was my fault, and that he would always be with me. Then everything stopped, and when I looked over, there was an indent in my bed right next to me.

Jonah will always be in my heart. I love him, and always will.

Thank you and I will love to hear what you think of my experience. I also believe that I sometimes can feel the emotions of the ghosts.

I will post one of those experiances later on.

Once again, thank you.

A new writer: DSA

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Iowa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Deaths_Stolen_Angel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Unleashedd (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
I remember Jonah... He was a good man. Surely it was not his fault, God just thought it was time for him to go... Jonah was such a person it was insane. I actually feel the same way, the day before Jonah died, me friend wished on a star and a dandilion that he would die because they fought... I never stopped her, but that night I had a dream of him and I knew that it was no ones fault. Great story (:

R.I.P Jonah... We love you and you will forever be missed
GhostFox (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-01)
Heart-warming story.
You keep beating yourself up over this, and Jonah felt your negativity, I suppose. He came back to reassure you. And yes, I also got confused at the typo!
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-01)
Yeah, what princessLotus said. I hope he didn't say that, it wouldn't have made me feel ANY better. Or was it just a typo?

AF1
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-30)
Wait. He told you it was your fault? That's not sweet. Or is it a typo?

LSD
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-30)
near death or soon after death of loved ones or dear friends seem to be the most reliable. I guess if it were me I'd like to give someone I cared about some peace of mind when I left. Since it's so fresh in your mind still you'll be able to carry it with you from now on until you meet again.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-30)
Hi Deaths Stolen Angel, thanks for sharing this beautiful experience. I'm just wondering if you experienced spiritual healing after this experience knowing that your friend doesn't blame you for anything and came to comfort you by telling you that it was not your fault. He wants you to be happy. Trix. ❤
JustinEckert (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-29)
what an amazing story I went through something like this in my past to... Although I wasn't as lucky as you to see the person after they have died. My cousin/babysitter killed herself when I was a very young child. Ever since then I have had quite a few paranormal experiences nothing from her but I have devoted my spare time to helping people with a paranormal problem. I hope you continue to see Jonah and that he continues to comfort you. Best of luck, Justin.
Igee (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
That's sweet. Until in the next life he still wants to be with you. ❤
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Im sorry for your loss! I'm glad you were able to experience his love and concern for you after he passed. Would love to hear more of your stories.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
What a beautiful little tale. Jonah probably wanted to visit you and let you know that he is/was alright.
It wasn't your fault (yes, I picked up on the typo like everyone else here has to). I know that it can feel like that sometimes when a loved one dies. But take heart that he will always be there.
Thanks for sharing.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
hi dsa such a sweet story to start with thank you for sharing 😊
It is nice to know that ones we loved who pass can and do come back to comfort us and let us know there ok.
Carl
Deaths_Stolen_Angel (1 stories) (2 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
Oh wow I would miss a mistake like that lol. Thanks for telling me, and thanks for the support everyone. I'll post more of my experiences soon. 😊 ❤
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
DSA, Thank you for sharing your story and I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

I agree with zzsgranny and snowhite that is NOT your fault.

I also believe that he's still around to let you know that even after death he would always be there for you.

Keep us posted if anything else happens.

Blessings,

Looney ❤
snowhite (203 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
First of all, I want to tell you it is not your fault that your friend died. You may feel bad since you tried to hide from him, but it is not your fault, don't beat yourself up.

Secondly, I am sure yor friend understands you, that is why he was there to comfort you. You forgot the word NOT in your sentence. I am sure your friend said ---it was NOT your fault.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
DSA: First of all, I think there is a typo, and what you meant was: it was his voice telling you it "wasn't" your fault? 😊...

My son has experienced something very close to this... In fact, he's still experiencing visits from his friend...

Looking forward to more of your experiences!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: