You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Little Boy

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Boy

 

When I lived in Alaska; it was about a year ago and I moved from Alaska to Louisiana for

Family reasons.

When I lived in Alaska, is when my family had gotten this 3 bedroom apartment away from the city. The whole entire place was 15 stories high or 14 because there was no 13th floor at all. This building is more than 100 years old; it dates back to the Civil war. When we checked the apartment out; the owners never told us it was haunted.

Moving in the first few nights was okay until it got to Saturday; while my father was away at work, me and my mother were watching T.V. All of the sudden the kitchen drawer flies off of its hinges; me and my mother went to go see what it was and all of the kitchen utensils were scattered on the floor.

We never knew why until my cousin and his girl friend visited; she said she felt someone play with her feet; and someone grab my cousin's arm. Odder things happened while living there, I would be sitting all alone and feel as if someone body was watching me.

It was never ever a good feeling,

Moving on... One night at like 7:00 at night, the police came over and said someone (like a little toddler) jumped out of our window! We checked on my little brother and he was there. He was okay, but we did not know what that meant. Until we checked the history. I forgotten all about the history; I will try to write it in my next story.

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Eclipse2000, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-17)
Thanks DragonWalker, Sorry I have not been on in a while... 😁 ❤ ❤
dragonwalker (5 stories) (77 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-08)
zomg. I HAVE seen that building. Holy shnikes! Will def have to go back and investigate more!
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-07)
Thanks Lilady4! 😁 I hope you have a wonderful day! And thanks for the comment and reading my story!
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-05)
WEll, very interesting story here Eclipse2000. Very interesting history as well. I have to agree that the story was left on a cliffhanger, and I don't really have anything else to add.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-03)
(at) DeviousAngel, yeah it is funny cause we laughed after... And then later thought it was creepy and weird, and sad when we saw the history.
(at) Geetha50, sure I'll post the history! And I lived on the 9th floor, it it was our neighbor in 9-11 that called the police and his name was Demetrius. I don't know what his name is, But I know he is from Hawaii.

History of the BTI building of one of Alaska's air forces: In the Civil war it was built to hide away from Traders and other foreigners, in WWII a family moved in named the Stein's (at least that is what I think, and I can sense the names of the dead... Yeah it is odd, but I have had two near death experiences of almost bleeding to death, after the second I started to see weird crap and see people and hear their voices.) Moving on, a family named the Steins, came in and moved where I and my family lived. Of course a Long, Long time ago around 1945. And in about 1948 little Robert could not fall asleep and jumped out the window! I don't know the names of anyone else but Robert. I finish later I have to go swimming, well I want to cause it is 111 Degrees here in Louisiana and I am from Alaska, every now and then I have hot flashes, cause of the weather!
~~Eclipse2000 TTYL! Plus Robert I think was around six, and he is bloody looking... I have had a dream where my pet fish was in my moms hand and she was killing it after I started to scream it changed to the little bloody Robert then back to mom... Bye.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-03)
I agree with Gizzy, please post the history. You left us on a cliff hanger. I didn't read the other posts yet so I don't know if one of the other posters asked this but who called to the police to your apartment says that a toddler fell out of your window?
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-03)
I find it kind of funny, the superstitiousness of architects. If you really think about it, there is a 13th floor irregardless, they just name it differently.

Very interesting that someone had to see the appirition enough to call the police... That definitely suggests that something went on there. It's weird that the police would even come up if there was no... Pardon if it sounds insensitive to say it, but... Body, on the ground beneath the window.
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
(at) Louise21, yeah that is sad what can happen to little innocent children... Poor kid, R.I.P to Liam Shackleton, and no that is not inappropriate... 😭 😭 😭
Louise21 (3 stories) (33 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
I hope this comment isn't inappropriate and I'm so sorry if it is but can I just say R.I.P to little Liam Shackleton aged 6 who died yesterday after falling from the 8th floor of a block of flats in Leeds yesterday. I was painting after reading this story yesterday and had the news on in the background and heard it. It shocked me because I had just read this and completely turned my stomach that such bad things can happen to innocent children. ❤ ❤ ❤
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
(at) HappySpirit, the building it's self was reconstructed and the people who had done it built extra floors... You should know what I mean. And I hope this answers your question. ~~Eclipse2000 😁 😁 😁
HappySpirit (187 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
Eclipse2000 - I'm confused about something. Did 14 story buildings exist around the time of the Civil War? It is possible although the term skyscraper wasn't coined until the 1880s when the first tall buildings were constructed in the U.S. Was the original building smaller and then added onto? Architectural history aside, it is an interesting story and always sad when the death of children prompts ghostly activity.
dragonwalker (5 stories) (77 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
If you're talking about Whittier, then I may have seen the building. There is some intense stuff that goes down on those coastal areas, for sure! (and zomg, to know what happens in my own state... I have thrills and chills!) I hope you have more to post on this story. Am waiting on pins and needs for more!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
pardon my last post
I meant to say the floors usually jump from 12 to 14... Skipping #13, I suppose, as a superstitious thing
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
(at) dragon walker, yeah it is one helluva building... It was Prince William Sound...
(at) Pjod, yeah it is very rare that it out stood a tsunami...
And to find a building like that yes, but you see one of the U.S armies built the place. And it use to be an old army base. It also has tunnels that are accessible now, and one of them links to the school. It is the building its (the one I lived in) self that has a under ground tunnel that leads to the school. I just remembered that...
~~Eclipse2000 Thank you all for the comments!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
It is very rare to find a building over 12 floors high to have labeled the floor #13. Almost always goes from 13 to 14.
dragonwalker (5 stories) (77 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
If it's in the SE of AK and w/stood a tsunami, it's got to be a helluva building! If you wouldn't mind sharing the town/island, I would love to know!
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
(at) Dragonwalker, it was it the South East part of Alaska.
(at) Louise21 The reason why they did not have a 13th floor is because they were Superstitious about the number 13 and thought it was linked to bad luck, plus that building I moved in, out stood a Tsunami, a nine or tenth degree earthquake, and the civil war, WW1 and 2... Isn't that crazy?!

Eclipse 2000
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
So this happened Louisianna? Omg... Would love to hear the history! Scary... Specially about the child jumping from the window!

Sorry for dupe posting! 😕
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
So this happened Louisianna? Omg... Would love to the history! Scary... Specially about the child jumping from the window! ❤
Louise21 (3 stories) (33 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
Im so confused, can't wait for your next entry...
Why was there no 13th floor if there was a 14th or 15th.?
Did the police see this little boy fall from your flat or did they get reports of somebody else who seen it.?
Gizzy (3 stories) (71 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
Ooh please post the history I am intrigued by this story and want to hear any other happenings
dragonwalker (5 stories) (77 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
Would you mind sharing which area of Alaska? Northern, Central, South East or South West? I love hearing stories about my homestate!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: