You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Boys Ain't No Good

Real Ghost Stories

Boys Ain't No Good

 

I want to start with saying that the names in this story have been changed, but no exaggerations or anything.

The story starts when I was a senior in highschool. I was the middle child of 3, and my parents were divorced. My boyfriend and I were starting to get pretty serious and really put it out there for everyone to see. One day a bunch of friends (including my boyfriend) and I decided to head to the Majestic Theater that was supposedly haunted. We went down on a Friday after school. More specifically: Friday The 13th

When we got there we expected for more teenagers to be there because of the date, but it was just a vacant parking lot. We half expected for the theater to be locked, but it wasnt. During that discovery 5 of my friends had left. Which left me with my boyfriend. We walked in and I immediatley felt a cold rush of air through my hair that sent chills up my body. Jake (boyfriend) didn't notice anything.

We walked into the grand room and the doors behind us started to creak, and we sat down. Jake joked about ghosts locking us in while we lit the candles and spread out the blanket. Suddenly the door finally started to slowly creak all the way shut. Our candle went out, but we ignored it and lit the rest of the candles then circled them around us. This somehow made me feel safer, odd enough.

Then there was footsteps on the stage, and one by one the candles in our circle went out. I glanced at the stage in a panic and I could make out figures moving swiftly as if putting on a play for our entertainment. I suddenly heard "Mia!" and then felt a sharp knock on my head then I was out like a light. An hour later I found myself in my car sitting next to Jake. With the worst head-ache ever.

I woke Jake up, who was also sleeping. "Do you know what happened?" I asked. "No, then he looked around stunned. How did you carry me? I'm 10 times your size." (which was true) "I dragged

you...sorry." was my only reply. Although that wasn't true... I had thought he was the one who took us out here.

Later in life after me and Jake broke up, weird things started happening. I got married to a wonderful man named Tyler, at the wedding I caught in my eye a little girl who I hadn't known, under the glass seethrough table looking up at the cake. I turned

Around to tell my husband I would be right back, but when I looked under the table again no one was there. The little girl wore a tattered blue dress with tangly blonde hair. She showed up on many other occasions.

I recognized the same little girl at my cousins wedding. Later my father passed away and at his funeral my brother put together a slideshow of pictures of him with our family. As one of the pictures slid in I noticed the same little girl, but the blue dress was neatly ironed and not at all in the condition as the other, she was kissing my father on the cheek at our old lakehouse, and I realized. That little girl with the blue dress, and tangled blonde hair? Yes, that girl's name is Mia Niket. To narrow it down,

that little girl is me.

The little girl was in the hospital room when I gave birth to my 9 year old Emma. I later had twins, a girl and boy, I had the girl first, little me was there again, half smiling, but when little Alex came out, she gave a hateful look and was gone. I won't ever know the real pains of birth. Because I was tied up in trying to figure out the little girl, I didn't feel them as bad as I should have. I can't say I'm upset though.

There were times when I would wake up to find Alex crying miserably, but Emma and Lyla laughing. One day Lyla and Emma had just walked into the house from off the bus, I asked where Alex was and they said that they didn't know. I looked outside and Alex was kneeled down in the driveway. I went out to see if he was okay, he said..." Mommy, the wind blew a rock at my face and it knocked off my glasses". I looked at the house and saw a little Mia looking through a window. But she was gone in a second. My husband wouldn't ever talk about the weird things going on, so we divorced.

One day when Alex was playing I looked into his room and saw on his mirror, written in tiny letters through fog was, "Boys ain't no good" the words echoed through the room down the hallway. "Mommy that's not nice" said Alex. Things still happen. After all... I never liked boys anyway as a little girl.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostly9898, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

girlymadness (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-15)
I don't even know where to start. How could you just accept someone bringing harm to your son, even if you think this so called little girl is you. If you have a child you should protect them. You should love them fiercely whether it's a boy or a girl so it makes me sick that you're letting this happen to your son. And as for this "little girl" whose supposedly you, it's clear that whatever she/it is isn't you because you've already grown up so how can she or it be you if you grew up and you're no longer a little girl? At the end of your story you said "I never liked boys anyway as a little girl." as if you're okay with this thing terrorizing your son because he's a boy. I am absolutely disgusted by that. I would have at least hoped you grew out of that stage after having sex and bringing children into this world but apparently not.
girlymadness (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-15)
I don't even know where to start. How could you just accept someone bringing harm to your son, even if you think this so called little girl is you. If you have a child you should protect them. You should love them fiercely whether it's a boy or a girl so it makes me sick that you're letting this happen to your son. And as for this "little girl" whose supposedly you, it's clear that whatever she/it is isn't you because you've already grown up so how can she or it be you if you grew up and you're no longer a little girl? At the end of your story you said "I never liked boys anyway as a little girl." as if you're okay with this thing terrorizing your son because he's a boy. I am absolutely disgusted by that. I would have at least hoped you grew out of that stage after getting married but apparently not.
Christine_Pandora (1 stories) (80 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-07)
I must say I agree with geetha50...

For one no one can ever be 100% positive someone else's story is fake or real...
We have people post their stories on this site a lot asking whether they are crazy because they don't believe it themselves...
Maybe it's not her younger self exactly?
Maybe it's something impersonating her or possibly something we can not explain?

I am sure if we went with the crowd and said "oh that doesn't make sense so it cannot be true" or "I've never heard of that, must be fake" then this site probably would not even be here, we would have no religions or beliefs of our own...

I'm not starting anything on any of the commenters I just want to say maybe we need to think "what if?" before jumping to a full set conclusion...

To me YES the story does sound a bit odd and doesn't make sense so i'm on the fence (And probably won't move) but what if the person just didn't type the message out like they wanted to?
Also what if the story continued and she were to have run to her child to comfort him looked up because she had an odd feeling from the direction of the window and saw this girl who resembled her younger self?

She said that's the way she felt as a child also, didn't most females not like boys because they were too grubby and most boys dislike girls because of "Cooties"?
Maybe she meant that, but obviously it makes no sense to me why she would react that way to her own son - that to me doesn't make sense so there must be more to it, but there's a chance this story is fake just as much as her not caring for her son could be...

I think the Author would be best to re-write this story and possibly with the help of another?

But all in all if it were true than it is rather scary and i'd like to know what it is I was seeing and after going through a divorce even prior things could have upset her to lead to a mental breakdown, i'd seek help and make sure I was not insane or suffering any mental disorder, I would then make sure my health was all in tip top shape because if something were hurting my children (When I have some) i'd deffinately want to rule myself out of the equation first!

Peace to all and hope you can find peace within yourselves and I can't wait to read more and feel comfortable enough to share some of my more up front but unexplained experiences 😁
djeter2 (2 stories) (9 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Does anybody get a sense that if this story is factual that it would be more of a mental breakdown then paranormal activity? She sees a younger version of herself following her around, not a ghost. I am by no means a psychiatrist or psychologist but a younger version of you is harrasing your son and you blew it off as "well I didn't like boys when I was girl anyways". It could be you doing the harm to your son and blaming this so called apparition of yourself. IMO I say seek some therapy, cause if your son gets seriously hurt you will regret not seeking help knowing that it was you all along. Or this all could be made up and your sitting back laughing while reading our responses.
multinathan911 (3 stories) (23 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-07)
no disrespect or anything but this story is like something out of a really complicated film like the ghost ship (I think that's what its called) I didn't get any of it how could you have been looking at your life and all that and seeing yourself as a little girl. Sounds like someone has been watching to much TV
😒
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-07)
i can't really understand why would your young self haunt your old self. Have you tried telling your old self to stop being rude to your son? Just a suggestion though.
❀
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
πŸ˜• I don't understand how your younger self can haunt your older self, unless its a psychological matter, it doesn't make much sense to me...
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
Wow this is right out there isn't it! Firstly what the hell was the first part of your story about? And secondly your a mother why wouldn't you be looking at a solution to fix this problem with the younger you, or as I thought aswell your twin? I have a feeling there is lot more important hidden events untold that are related to this story. They need to be brought up in order for this to make sense and also for the wellbeing of your son. Tisk Tisk Tisk!
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
No worries, geetha50. I am indeed male and a "big boy" to boot! Which means the author would probably just through rocks at me, anyway! Good thing I have a thick skin.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
guyinsane2008 and 510mot,
SORRRRY! This is what I get for trying to multi - tasking. πŸ˜† I didn't mean to disrespect you guys... My brain was going a hundred miles per minute. 😊
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
Haha! Guyinsane2008, I couldn't pass this one up. I admit, I have irresponsibly flaunted my blog in the past, and for that I am sorry. But yes, now I believe we have found the perfect story that illustrates everything I've talked about. Huzzah!
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
hmmm yes well how to put this?
Ok have read the "story"
Then re read the "story"
Then went down to the first comment.
Read all the following comments.
The only part I get is this one~
B.S BLANKY THROWING!
What a sad pile of steaming do~do!
Utter horse poo!
Cowpie factory just opened!
(yes I recall cowpies ewwwww)

All the best
Carl
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
This doesn't seem like a real happening, this seems like a figment of your imagination. I would maybe think about therapy?:/
guyinsane2008 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
[at] geetha - we both males... Unless mike is a girl's name now πŸ˜†

[at] b-girl I was just thinking of you when you showed up πŸ˜‰
Your "how to write ghost stories" may be in demand now πŸ˜†
guyinsane2008 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
[at] at mot510

As a matter of fact my last story was primarily centered around footsteps and other sounds, that is why I responded directly to you.

Based on the way the story was presented, she made herself look bad. You can assume all you want, ultimately its her story and its her prerogative to defend what she has written.

When you submit stories that deal with the paranormal and other subjective topics you expect that a certain amount of skepticism will be shown if you aren't clear in your relation of the story. As such you ought to scrutinize your story looking to address inconsistencies and making sure that mature subjects are dealt with in a responsible manner. I learnt this after I submitted my first story.

We all need to protect the integrity of this site so we must play our part in seeking the relevant answers with regards to stories with glaring inconsistencies.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
Oh my goodness! I am glad you all feel the same way as I do. I was drawn to the title of the story because I thought it was pretty unique. As I read into it, I just became confused. Nothing follows any logical order. Nothing in this story makes sense. I'm not a parent, but I, too, am blown away by how little the author seems to care about here male child. I don't believe this story at all. Yet if there is a sliver of truth in it, I don't believe that little girl ghost is you. At least I hope not, because she sounds just awful. If you are a mean spirited person, I guess it makes some sense. But a younger version of someone haunting their older self? What? Are you an evil person Vintage? I hope not. For your kids' sake. But if your little girl self is any indication, I feel sorry for your children.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
Come on ladies and gents (510mot & Guyinsane), stop fight now. Lets be friends! πŸ˜†
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
I think the other posters have taken every comment out of me, so there is not point in rewriting everything. From what communication I have had with Miracles51031, she seems like a nice lady who would offer her help in any way she can. So, if you can piss someone like her off, then there is a very high change that I'm going to say something that I will regret and probably goes against this site's rules and regulations. So, to avoid Martin kicking me out, I will be quiet for now.

But, I will (like most people on this site) give you the benefit of the doubt and let you explain. I know as people we have extremely busy lives outside of this forum but my benefit of the doubt is a little thin now because if all these people (including me) could find the time to comment on the story, I think you can do the same, especially, for someone like you to have time to write a story like this, should have time to leaving messages answering some, if not all, of the questions posted.

Waiting for your answer...
MissEmmazingAbyss (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
πŸ˜• I don't really understand the story...
Things didn't tie together as someone else on here said and I can't believe you wouldn't be angry and your younger self for throwing a rock at your little boy's face...
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
I am in agreement with 27 flowers. My hypothesis isn't nescessarily what I am sold on, just my attempt at playing Devils advocate as I foresaw the visceral and emotional responsesthat the story could generate. The premise is interesting though, and I feel it is a victim of a bad writing style. I doubt the writer intended to portray herself this way. Why would she? [at] Guyinsane-have you read these comments? People readily reject others' stories all the time here. Let me guess, you have a footsteps tale?
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
Vintage,
No response necessary.

What is it you were "putting out there" for everyone to see, with regards to your boyfriend and you... Just that you would be seen in public together? So some mysterious force carried you both to the car?...that's believable.
Weird things started happening AFTER you and Jake broke up... As opposed to seeing apparitions, being knocked unconscious by an unseen force, and physically moved without your knowledge?
You and your husband got divorced because he did not want to talk about the weird things going on? Yeah.

To be honest, I hope you made this up. Because it sounds to me like a woman who has relationship issues who wants to blame all her shortcomings on the opposite gender, and is victimizing her child for belonging to it.

I agree with BJJ on your writing style. As far as your future as a fiction writer..."you may be a lover, but you aint no dancer..."

Lou
Thunderuss (8 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
So, I have to agree with the own fellow commenter's on this story. How in hell can someone stand by and look at their kid sobbing and pouring their own heart out to their mother saying that something is hitting them with rocks. It's not even much of a theory to ask if you are taking any medication that could cause you to hallucinate this 'little you' on which you are seeing in your life.

The joke you're intending to play on us all is not quite funny, nor is it entertaining, I believe others bellow have picked and prodded that of you enough, but hell, what not give it another go?

At the end of your story, are you intending that your 'mini you' is just picking on your boy considering you didn't like them as a little girl, or maybe your false twin had a impact somewhere along in your early stages of childhood and prehaps now just wants attention?
guyinsane2008 (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
[at] mot

Everyone has differing experiences that are unexplained and "footsteps" stories are just one of these unexplained things. I for one would not discount another's experience, however, it has to do with the way it was written and the emotion attached to it.

Miracles asked the most important question here "how could she as a mother know something is abusing her son and shrug it off in a nonchalant manner?"
27flowers (2 stories) (25 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
The twin comments are an interesting angle if the story had been more coherant but nothing really ties together the separate incidents.I'm a little concerned about it all to be honest. I would like to hear a bit more from the author though, maybe you struggled to explain your story?

I'm actually sorry to all the other posters that my first comment (after months of reading some amazing experiences and comments) that I've chosen to comment on this before others! I hope to add my own experiences soon but I honestly feel if the author can't elabourate more or defend their story then quite frankly its an insult to all the genuine stories and readers/authors on here.

-Flowers
kaza (9 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
this is the most ridiculous story I have heard, nothing really makes sense, I don't really understand the concept, am sorry to say this but some of it is a load of bull0cks!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-06-05)
VIntage,
Well now you've done it! You have gone and pissed off one of the nicest people on this site. And to think that Miracles has been sitting on her hands since yesterday! You crossed the line with this load of horse pucky.
You know, the people here commenting on these stories all came here for different reasons. Some came because they needed help with a problem, others just wanted to be assured they weren't crazy because of the experiences they were having, others for research, and some just for the stories. The one thing we have in common is our respect for the integrity of the site. We guard that integrity with our comments on the open forum we've been given. When we see we've been played, we don't hold back. Writing a story, and submitting it to this forum, knowing full well it's fictitious is comparable to committing sacrilege here. We don't appreciate being treated as rubes, and we don't need to be entertained. Take that attitude to the next guy, we don't buy the B.S. Here, we call it for what it is.

Jav
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+9
13 years ago (2011-06-05)
Vintage - I read your story yesterday and it bothered me. Alot. Because I honestly don't know whether you're just bsin'g us and seeing how many people are going to believe your story, or you're telling the truth. I hope you're just full of crap.

On the off-chance you're not, here's what I don't get, along with all the other things that have already been pointed out. Why the hell don't you want to know how to get rid of "Little Mia?" Why aren't you asking for help instead of just shrugging your shoulders and saying "oh well, I never liked boys when I was little either." Bulls*it! I don't care whether or not you liked boys when you were little. You're supposedly an adult. A MOTHER of a little boy. You are "supposed" to love him. Yet you don't seem to give a flying fig that he's "crying miserably" and rocks are being thrown at him.

Apparently it didn't do me one bit of good to stay away from this story for a day. I'm still pissed off. Even if it's a "gotcha" story, using a ghost to abuse a child is not funny. In any way. Next time you want to write a ghost story, don't abuse a child.
GaurdianGhost (2 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-06-05)
I'm...confused. First, wouldn't you be angry with your "little me"? Shes hurting your Son, let me say that again. SON! And you sound like your sticking up for her saying "After all... I never liked boys anyway as a little girl." I'm sorry but this experience sounds more of a story. I suggest you make this longer and you might be able to sell a few copies in the 'Paranormal' section of a library. Or change your meds. Not to be a B*tch but seriously... πŸ˜•
Louise21 (3 stories) (33 posts)
+7
13 years ago (2011-06-05)
What an odd story.! You divorced your husband over his choice to not talk about "Weird things going on".? And you did not recognise the apparent little girl that was apparently you...? I don't look at pictures of me as a child the whole time but I think I would know me.! And unless you are one of these women that have the most natural birth as possible without as much as a panadol you had to have some pain relief, especially giving birth to twins and all mommy's know the gas and air sends you koo-koo. And you exclaim that you were paying so much attention to this apparition that you could not feel pain...? Well...!
Sorry for sounding like a bi*ch but it sounds ridiculous.
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-05)
I don't get it, I don't get the entire story, first you say that after you broke up with your Boy Friend later in life, the weird things happen, you say you got married?, I still do not get it, it is so twisted (I mean it is a tongue twister, and I just do not understand the concept of the entire story, but oh well, that is just my Opinion!

~~Eclipse2000 ❀, πŸ˜†,be 😁!

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: