You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: An Enemy Or A Friend?

Real Ghost Stories

An Enemy Or A Friend?

 

I would like to start off by saying that even though it is really long the events add up to one another and I would appreciate if you didn't miss anything.

My ghost story began way before I was born. I do know that for some strange reasons my great-grandparents died at the age of 72. My grandmother saw, as what she described to be the devil, big, red, horns etc. After this she almost died from a heart attack the next day. Now from what I've researched these are only the low level demons, considered as messengers of the devil. My father has been dealing with the same demon, as he said, for almost his entire life. He has been fighting with him and for years his nights have been haunted. He got to the point where he was scared to sleep. My grandmother from my mother's side said that she and my uncle saw him opening the window of an 8 story building and wanted to jump. Then my uncle called his name and he woke up not remembering anything just that someone told him to jump. Now this happened in a house from another country where I lived for 12 years of my life. I am currently 15 and not living there anymore.

Of course, I had my own experiences in that house. For example, one day I was playing at the computer, there was no sound in the room, I was alone. All of the sudden a door from a cabinet opens and then falls. I got scared but since I was alone I didn't do anything. Many experiences like this used to come and go because for me there was no explanation. At that time I had no idea about spiritual stuff. As a little child I could see angels. I remember seeing one next to my bed. It was small it had curly brown hair and it was dressed in white. In the same time I could also see more bizarre stuff like red eyes in the window. My dreams have played a huge role in my life basically guiding me. They were usually telling me the future. One of the cases is when I've dreamed that I was scared of a guy. He had blond curly hair, blue eyes, and the most warming smile in the world. This whole dream was around the school. Two weeks later a guy with blond curly hair and blue eyes started making advances on me. Such as smiling at me all the time and talking to me like he didn't with anyone else. This situation got me pretty tense because I knew what he wanted and that was just some "fun".

After I came to U.S. Things quickly started changing. I was experiencing more and more paranormal stuff. My father moved from that apartment and also divorced my mother which didn't shock me at all. He found someone else. My dreams finally started making sense as I asked my father about one of them in which I was back home in my native country. I wanted to go home and when I was close to the door a voice from behind it told me "Don't be scared... Just open the door... I won't harm you" it sounded like my father but I knew better what was behind it and that was a lower level demon. It obviously couldn't get out and I could free him, but I didn't,I started running, I was scared. Then my father told me the whole story and how after he left the house it didn't haunted him anymore.

Now a man dressed in black started to appear. A black cape with the collar up to his ears, black shirt, black pants and black shoes and bold. In my first dream he killed my parents, as I was crying in from of my house he came to me and asked me "What are you planning to do now? I killed them." I immediately started running, but I didn't know why because there was no feeling of fear as he followed me. In the second dream I was in a hotel with tall dark doors. As passed a corner I saw him and he immediately started running after me. I escaped through a small door and then a huge lower level demon took me. My parents were alive trying to get me back. It said "You won't touch her". Then the dreams went on and on. The man dressed in black even gave me a house as a gift, but I was afraid to take it. I finally gave in and went inside. He smirked and closed the door behind me. In this dream he had long hair. In another dream I was supposed to go talk to a guy named Rick Mollado who also was a rock star. I was walking behind him and I accidentally poked him with a white sword. He turned around and I said "It's you " He once again had long black hair and he said "And I am also this" and he turned bold then he said "Who ever put this swords here please pay more attention next time, someone could get hurt". He didn't blame me for it when it was my fault. I was scared, I didn't know what or who he was. I wanted answers. I needed to know why he was treating me nice. Why I and my other family members were tortured I asked him to fight me. He wouldn't fight back I finished the fight by "killing him" with a sword. I absolutely had no idea what or why was going on.

Coming back to the blond guy. I did after sometime fell in love with him, he was charming. In this whole period I had no dreams. Until school ended and I didn't saw him anymore. Then I had a dream where the guy dressed in black called my mother and said "Tell her to stop dreaming about that guy because she is mine!" and then I woke up. After this in one of my dreams a low level demon appeared just staring at me with his hand on the open door from my room, which I always keep closed. I prayed in my dream and it went away. When I woke up the door was strangely open. Everything was just like that dream was even the way I was sleeping.

Weeks have passed and I started researching demon and I came across incubus. I thought to myself "Now wouldn't it be cool to have an incubus". A few nights later something happened that scared me because I woke in the middle of the night and as I was sleeping on my stomach something was touching my legs and it slowly went up there. It started having sex with me I could literally feel it and yes, I was awake. I realized that I had to move so I did and it stopped. I then slept on my back. Then I had both of my legs close to one another and as I was half asleep something grabbed my leg and moved it. I instantly woke up to find my leg moved from its place. From that day it always happens when I stay on the bed or in any place and not move for a few minutes. I told myself "whatever happens I won't be scared"

I still wanted to know why me, what did I do for this. Another dream came and so did my response. In my dream I was sleeping and I woke up in a queen bed in my room. On the other pillow there was a little lower level demon or I thought it was. It looked like a baby except that it had little horns and it was red. It opened his eyes and I got scared, but I remembered "Whatever happens I won't be scared" and the fear faded. The demon had blue eyes and it started smiling at me. Then I woke up a lower level demon told me we had to go. I asked where and he said my master is waiting for you. He was talking at the phone with his "master". I started seeing where he was, in the underworld. It didn't look like I thought it would. The room I saw it was an office. It was just darker and taller and in the middle the man dressed in black or Rick Mollado was walking impatiently. He then said "She has to marry me! She has my child!". Then I wanted to go to him because he couldn't get out, but I woke up.

Now I guess I started developing greater spiritual because I could hear him two times. One day he said Set. And the next day he called my name. He was slowly calling my name so I knew I heard it because my name it is pretty long. Few days ago my mother went outside with her "friends" and I felt so alone. Then I had a dream where I was at my grandparents waiting for my mom. I knew she was behind a door when I opened it I saw the man dressed in black and I hugged him. He hugged me back and for some reasons I felt safe and like nothing could harm me there.

Here goes another important detail his touch is electric, but is really warm and comforting. One day my back was hurting and then I felt heat, a comforting heat, and as the pain came it went away. From what I've read incubus have a cold touch this is why I am confused as to what he is. It never harmed me besides the first when he touched me. My head started hurting because his spiritual power was a lot higher than mine. Also forgot to say that there is someone else like me. A guy because in one of my dreams I was running away from the man dressed in black and he sent my other half after me. I wanted to kill him but the man dressed in black came hugged us and said "My children." After my eye turned white and the other guy's eye turned black.

For the end I just wanted to say that I do pray at night. I went to church I have prayed at church. There was a time when I was a truly religious person. I still am religious, but not obsessed. A priest blessed me and my mom. She started sweating and I didn't felt any reactions. Don't get me wrong I don't want to get rid of the man dressed in black, anymore. I've got used to him I just want to know what he is. I am a Christian, but I don't like many things that there are said in my religion. I like every religion to a point because none of them are perfect, in my opinion. Don't be afraid to tell me your opinion because I like to look at every point of view that there is. Just don't leave me any comments saying mean things. If I just wanted to hear your opinion too that doesn't mean you have to be rude. I've always wanted to talk to a person that had the same experiences or close to me and knew what he was talking about or a true psychic/medium. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hipxop, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-29)
I don't suppose the guy in the cape's name was Harry Dresden by any chance? Just asking.
hipxop (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Ok I wasn't going to write here every little sexual thing that happened in my life... I do not want to make it a love story or anything. There has been more than one time that I felt this and I was not asleep or in sleep paralysis because last night I felt it again at first I thought I was still dreaming but I waited and no it didn't stopped it became more and more intense... So I got out from my bed and I waited for another hour before going to sleep. In the morning my mother said that during the night she heard strange noises coming from my room. Then another time I waited because I wanted to see what would happen but it wouldn't stop so I turned around. Then I felt as if a heavy presence was over me, but in the same time I felt light headed and peaceful.
Why do I consider it to be an incubus because there is no other way I can describe it...I've tried to define his as something.
Why I thought an incubus would be cool... Well I don't know what was going on through my head at that time. There was just a part that I've read on a website where it said they are caring.
Again I've never had a dream of any sexual content... I am pretty sure that after so many times I can tell is real. It didn't happened once but many many times.
When it all started I had no idea of any kind of spiritual stuff. As you guys said I tried to think of them as just dreams and that nothing was unusual that I shouldn't worry about it. Then I would forget even though the dreams never stopped. It worked for a while... That is until I talked to a lady that claimed she knew of ghosts. I told her every dream I had and that I felt someone was touching me. She said I shouldn't be scared after she said that someone started touching my head. I was still talking to the lady so I didn't turned around, but I was scared. We were alone in the room. Then I realized that the dreams I had were about the same one guy.
I don't think I am the one that is getting sick, but everyone around me is... I can say that I am doing well while bad things happen to my family members and the ones close to me though.
Also my grandfather made a deal with another lady that died and she was working with the devil. Their life went pretty well until they stopped paying money after that bad stuff happened to them. Such as every night a "little" demon would show up. Then one of their kids got diabetes and no doctor could explain how she got it. So they have been cursed.
I've been saying the dreams so that someone could lead me as to what he is because I've never seen him. When you are in the middle of the day just reading a book and then you feel someone touching your arm and then calling your name and then you feel that presence going lower and lower you can't say it was your imagination.
I haven't seen anything in this house, but I have in the one from my native country. Now I don't think they are related to this so I won't say them. I also heard steps in my room while I am in there and no one is at home. My mother says that whenever I am sleeping there is a heavy breathing coming from my bed. Well 3 nights ago I found out what she meant by a heavy breathing. It sounded as if a man that has been smoking for all of his life was sleeping.

Indigo: You've asked me where I come from. My native country is Romania and I lived in an old house.
nikkstone (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
heya this story is really intresting and when I read it the two guys you discribe the blonde one and the man dressed in black well... They remind me of these two characters I crated for this manga book I'm working on... And I sometimes think that they are around me like spirits and so I wanted to know more and came across incabus on this site and I too thought that an incabus would be cool. I live in my dreams practically and they mean a lot to me because I get my insparation from them so I think we're a lot alike 😊
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Slain wrote "they can kill you"

This statement scratched the rest of your post for me, and may have played a part in your "story" ultimately not being submitted.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
I tried to read this story as carefully as I could. It just seemed like a bizarre list rather than an actual story. I don't understand anything about the blond guy. I know you have vivid dreams, and you seem to confuse them with reality. I don't know what you are describing that really happened to you as opposed to a dream you had. I'm with rook, all I seemed to gather from this story is very vivid dreams. I'm sorry, I don't know what they have to do with each other or anything for that matter. I'll reread this story in a bit, ask specific questions, and maybe you can enlighten us that way.
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Once again a story about dreams is being published, but people who genuinly write about paranormal experiences that took place while they're fully AWAKE get told its nothing but BS dreams and won't get posted on this site!

YGS should really give their moderators a training course in proper scanning of stories!

No offense to thos Mods that actually do a good job.

...
Honey, why would you think its cool to have an incubus, but you're affraid of other types of demons? Do you think incubi and succubi are just about sex? They can kill you.

I'm a bit confused... Is the man that wears all black the "good one" or is he the one that said he has to marry you because you have his kid?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Indigo,

It's all in the timing. 😁

Actually, before someone thinks I planed that... I didn't...it really just worked that way.

Respectfully,

Rook
Indigo (263 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Finds the rooks 666th post on a thread about a demonic incubus quite ironic...
Indigo (263 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Hi Hipxop!
Can you tell us which country you come from? I'm trying to get a better idea of what your visitations are, and why you consider him an incubus, so any more information you can give us here will help us all here in that respect. Also, can you tell us why you thought it'd be "cool" to have an incubus? I'm not judging here, but it seems that you may be in a sexually curious stage of life and this can attract beings like this to you. There is a gentleman on this site, rookdygin, that has a method of shielding that he posts. I recommend you use his method until you explain your visitations a little better so we understand better, ok? This visitor of yours isn't behaving like a typical incubus, so please give answers to the first questions and we can kick around a few answers, ok?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
hipxop,

I'm not sure what your going for here...I've read this 3 times and I'm reading mostly about 'dreams'...

Your Grandmother seeing a 'demon' then nearly having a Heart Attack... There are cases where Heart Attack sufferers experience hallucinations as part of the on set of the Heart Attack itself.

Then your Grandfather opening the window... This sounds like it may have been a case of sleep walking...

Then you tell of your dreams... You even mention waking up and yet still seeing what you saw in your dream... I myself have had dreams that I was asleep in... I wake up (still in the dream) and do things... Only to be interrupted by my alarm... They feel so real it's really a system shock to be woken up by my alarm clock. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened to me a few times. (A dream with-in a dream if you will).

Your a teenager, you read about Incubus's, and 'thought it would be cool to have one' and then had a 'dream' that involved sex...Hummm... Sounds like teen Hormones to me. (My Opinion.)

I'm not trying to be Harsh, or Judge you... But I'm not really seeing anything truly Paranormal in this experience... Have you have some really vivid dreams... So much so that they seem real? Yes, that I see. But Paranormal in Nature? No sorry, I personally do not think so.

Respectfully,

Rook
TerriLewis123 (1 stories) (93 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-08-21)
Hello Hipxop, Interesting story. I had a dream that was sexual in nature, but seemed real. I'm afraid I don't know what your spirit is though. I hope you find comfort.
FrozenDream (4 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-08-21)
Its not an incumbus as you say... But I'm not 100% sure WHAT it is:/ lol sorry I'm not much help
blookid098 (1 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-21)
Wow that's super creepy~
TBH incubus are dangerous for your health so maybe try to get some holy water or something bcz if it continues your health is in jeopardy~

I have dreams that later helps me on too!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: