You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Converse Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Converse Girl

 

Let me tell you a bit about myself, I promise it is relevant. My name is Cecelia, I am a local photographer at the age of fifteen for the local Detroit bands. I go to many concerts and such, trying to get experience and become well known. There was this one day last summer in July. I was fourteen at the time, and excited for the main teenage event of the season, Vans Warped Tour. Now, most people don't go at the age of fourteen, but rather much older due to drugs, violence, and such. I had the privelege of obtaining backstage passes. While waiting in line for willcall, there was this girl behind me who asked if I had the time and if I knew what time this one band played. I talked to her for at most a minute, but when I went to compliment her on her shoes and ask her another question, she had left. Not thinking much more of it, I continued on my way, carrying on my means and such. Not long after the day had ended, the girl and I had caught up again. I was sitting along the fence waiting for my ride when she came up to me again. She once more asked for the time. I gave it to her and she piled into a white van with some other girls and guys.

Fast forward to October 29th- I was at my kid sister's eigth birthday at CJ Barrymores, minding my own business when a girl comes up behind me to compliment me on my shoes. I look down to see a familiar pair of Chucks, blue, just like this one girl at Warped. She asked if I knew her, and I said I vaguely remember her, even though I recognized her clear as day- septum piercing, mixed skin, big dyed hair, six left piercings in the ear, five on the right. She had a bandana on her wrist like a bracelet as well. We talked for no more than ten minutes of nonsense bands we liked and such. She left again before we could exchange names and numbers.

November 9, 2011-

I was at WWIII tour in Plymouth, MI for Asking Alexandria. My friend and I were covering this event on our personal time, even though it was a good three hours distance. Anyway, I ended up seeing multiple people that I knew, as well as Converse girl. She came up to me and asked how I was. The only difference was she knew my name. Before I could say anything else, she was once again gone.

November 21, 2011-

Due to the up and coming holiday break, I have been doing an extensive amount of extra homework. In order to stay ahead, I went to the Macomb Library to study. As I was deep in concentration, the girl came up on the other side of me and asked how I was. My mom asked who I was talking to, but there was nobody there.

I've never been more scared in my life.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, iamrockandroll, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-23)
iamrockandroll - I saw my name and just had to come see πŸ˜†. Glad I did and granny and Darkness are right. I am very proud and extremely impressed that you have kept a journal of the events involving this girl.

I do agree with the others about not fearing her. So far it doesn't seem as if she's given you any reason to be afraid. There could be a logical explanation for how found out your name.

Keep up with the entries if you run into her again. You never know what you might find out.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-23)
I can understand that it must of frightened you at the time but as the guys have mentioned before me it really is nothing to be to scared of. I have a feeling if this is a paranormal thing the girl spirit may have clicked on to you knowing that she is not of the physical world any longer, it may be a while before you witness her again. Good account.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

(Granny, Miracles would be proud indeed lol 😁)
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-22)
iamrockandroll: I can understand how freaked out you must have been! πŸ˜†...But I really think she's befriended you because a) you enjoy the same music, and b) she can actually interact with you...

My thought process followed Devious', and it spooked me somewhat the last timeπŸ˜†...I have to say, I like the way you've chronicled it, keep up the good work there, Miracles will be proud!

I agree with Devious, next time get her name or try to get her number... But also: try not to freak out on her LOL... I really don't think there's anything to fear 😊
Guffa95 (3 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-22)
I doubt that these occurences are anything to be scared of, this spirit just sounds friendly and could even turn out to be a guardian angel or something
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-11-22)
So what exactly is there to be scared about? A Paranormal Groupie?

Mayhap if you sketched her out, and posted it, eventually someone might recognise her.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-22)
First of all, grats on getting backstage passes to the Warped Tour. That is so awesome! What an experience that must have been.

The first time you saw her, I was thinking, okay, nothing really blatantly paranormal here. The second time was a little coincidental but nothing too scary. The third time was starting to become a bit creepy, and the last time was just too much. Can you think of anything particular about her that really stands out? The bands she liked, anything? If you see her again I would ask for her name, number, anything. Maybe you can find out why she's following you, living or otherwise.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: