You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Black Dark Figure

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Dark Figure

 

Even when we started to move in, I kept seeing dark figures. Especially in my room at night. If you know why does this happens, please help by writing it in the comments. So here is the story,

Last night when me and my 11 year old sister named Kate was watching a movie, I felt thirsty so I went to get some drinks in the kitchen. Kate was still sitting down watching the movie. But when I just entered the kitchen there was this dark figure on the wall... It looks like it had long hair and wearing a dress. I was shock, I was staring at the black figure than I continued getting some coke in the fridge. But when I looked at it again, it was gone. I told my sister about the black figure but she didn't believe me. She thought I'm tired and I'm seeing things. So we turned off the movie and went straight to bed.

When we walked at the hallway, there was the black figure again, standing next to my parents bedroom door, when Kate entered her room, the black figure just stood there, looking like it was staring at me. I told the black figure to go away and leave us alone. I didn't even want to sleep yet, it was only 7:00PM. So I just got a book and read instead. But then, I heard a knock on the door I thought it was my parents... But when I opened the door there was no one. So I just continued reading.

3 hours later, I stopped reading because it was 10:00PM, my time for bed. So I just changed into sleeping clothes and went straight to bed. And I also turned off my lamp. But then there was the black figure. It wasn't a woman, it was a man. I felt scared that I broke into a sweat. The man was trying to kill me because I saw a knife in his hand, when I turned on the light he was gone. So I just sleep with one light on, say a prayer than I went to bed. But than before I closed my eyes, my sister was going inside, she looks sweaty and scared. She told me that someone grabbed her arm and she saw a black figure that looks like a little girl. And the next morning, my mom and dad told me that there was a black figure of a man and woman. The exact black figure that I saw. The woman was in the kitchen and the man was in my room.

We will try to find out why is there a shadow around our house. I will post more if I experience other ghostly things.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Karen123456789, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

christsaves (1 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-22)
There are a series of situations you might be in. Ask yourself or find out:
-is the house old or new, if it's new, was it built in a location near a cemetery and what is the history of what was there before your home? Or if it's old, who lived there and what happened?

If you experience absolute fear, these may not be ghosts--they may be demons. Whether you are religious or not, I would get your local priest to come bless the house with holy water, followed by burning sage on a safe torch and go through every room in the house.

There are several reports of dark figures who are seen at the foot of beds, or in hallways. They can attempt to press down on you while you're sleeping. Do some research. But if you come into contact with one or both of these figures again, you need to show strength and control and no fear and say, "IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I REBUKE YOU". Repeat it over and over if you have to.

If there are presently any pentagrams or "devil" like objects in your house, like a ouiji board, get rid of it... May sound stupid but if your stories true, then you're going to have to play it safe.

I've seen some messed up stuff in my life, and I am not overly religious, and I have a stable head on my shoulders. I know what I'm talking about. I'm guessing you are a young teenager, and this may be scary to you, so it's good your family now believes you, and I would highly recommend you take the steps I gave you into seeking help. You can't let these entities harm you, because they can physically if they are strong enough. Or attempt to. Show no fear. Good luck.
Karen123456789 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-24)
Of course rook, seems like we're becoming friends! I will try to post it soon, May God bless and protect you always! 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-24)
Karen,

The 'events' in the old Victorian house reminded me of the Movie 'The Others'. A Family doesn't realize they are dead and they see the new ocupants of the home as intruders/ghosts...which includes attacking them... They were not negative entities, just misunderstood spirits... Or spirits that did not understand what had happened to them...

Could you please share your experiences from this, as you put it..."ANOTHER DEADLY haunted house", perhaps we can help find some answers for you...

Respectfully,

Rook
Karen123456789 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-24)
Snow White you are correct... The husband is violent because 2 days after we moved in... I saw the husband first. But than when I walked around to explore the house something strangles me but no one, could it be the husband?
Karen123456789 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-24)
Yes rookdygin... But we do not know the history yet... My father is trying to find the history. And it's an old Victorian that looks like the Victorian house from the 15's and the owners are me, my sister Kate, my mom and my dad. And of course my family members experienced anything. But I don't remember some. But I do remember my mom's my Sister's and my dad's story. My mom says when she was watching dishes. A woman in black dress and she's pale., was watching my mom as she washes the dishes. And for my sister, when she was tidying/arranging her book shelves, some White figure just passed her. And when my dad was watching tv, he felt like someone was sitting beside him... However, we moved out of the Victorian house in 3 days... Now I'm in ANOTHER DEADLY haunted house...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-23)
Karen,

So you have 'seen' these shadows from day one of living in this house? Do you know any history concering the home? Is it 'new'? Is it 'old'? How many owners? Has anyone other than your Family members experienced anything in this house?

I post a method for cleasings/sheilding a home, it's yours for the asking.

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
snowhite (203 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-22)
I think there might be a family lived in the house before and something happened and everybody died of unnatural death. The husband might be violent. Why don't you and your family try to get rid of the spirits?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: