You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Weirdest Thing

Real Ghost Stories

The Weirdest Thing

 

In September of 2010, my friend Brandon took me down the road (about 200 feet) from my house to hang out with his older friend Artie. We spent a couple of hours there and around 11:00 PM we decided to leave but we didn't. The three of us stood on the porch for 30 minutes talking. We can see the end of my road from where we were standing (to get to my house you have to drive down a small hill that is surrounded by trees and a brook that leads into the CT River).

Brandon says to me, "Hey, there's your sister." We look and we see my younger sister walking in our direction from my house. She was wearing white pajama pants, a black hooded sweatshirt and she had a flashlight in her right hand. We were confused as to why she was out so late. Brandon yelled her name, she kept walking towards us. He yelled again, she continued to walk and the third time when he yelled her name, she stopped, the light in her hand went off and she flew into the trees! We were in shock. Artie said, "What was that?" and all I could say was, "It looked like it flew!"

Brandon and I left and went to my house. We walked in and my sister was sleeping on the couch. I don't know why we asked, but we asked my sister what she was doing outside and she said that she had been asleep for awhile. We told her that we saw her outside and it looked like she flew! She was scared.

It looked exactly like my sister. It had her mixed hair color, it had on the exact outfit that she had been wearing that day and it even walked like her but it wasn't her! And to this day none of us know what or who it was!

We thought maybe it was a demon, taking the form of my sister, for whatever reason and we have also questioned, if Brandon had never seen it what would have happened to us?

Other hauntings by nikitatyler91

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nikitatyler91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
This story is creeped out. I think you should look up DOPPLEGANGER Ithink & hope my phone spelled it righ

T. Lol.
nikitatyler91 (4 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
well I like what all of you have said, I have thought the same things, out of body experience, demon etc... My sister at least once has seen herself as she dreamed. I think she believes it was a demonic presence that took her form, we have seen ''evil'' looking things before. In fact almost everyone I hang with has seen something they can't explain.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Yes, it could possibly be out of body experience of your sister, that is, her astral form. As Oerath said, you should ask your sister whether she had any dreams, probably she wouldn't have known that she had a OBE. So it could just have been like a dream. Ask her. Nice narrative. I feel that you are sensitive to feel the entities (I read your other story) and even astral forms. Keep improving upon and try to help others through this. Thanks for sharing.
Ibelieveheshere (2 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
And I forgot one thing OOBE Out of Body Experience Your sister might have that and she don't know it cause we might not remember my ex boyfriend have that experience.
Ibelieveheshere (2 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
Wow Creepy about Your sister flew and it might be a Dopper gangler sorry for the spelling it's like maybe a demon or a copycat that I can't find the word to explain.
Oerath (30 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
Another possibility just occurred to me. You say your sister was asleep at the time, it is possible that what you saw was her astral self. That she had left her body unknowingly and the two of you saw her astral form. If you and your friend are spiriually sensetive it's possible. Ask your sister if she ever dreams of leaving her body or seeing herself as she sleeps.
Oerath (30 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
Well, I'm stumpted. I'm not familiar with anything quite like this. If only one person had seen it I would probably dismiss it as a trick of the mind, but with more than one it gets trickier.

It's possible it is something of the Demonic variety (but please note that I do not mean a standard Christian Demon, but merely a non-human unbound spiritual entity), but really it's impossible to say with such a brief single interaction. I would research local folklore to see if you can find anything similar. My biref net search did not turn up much, but a local library or college may have better info. Your state is specified as New Hampshire, so I would focus on Abenaki and Pennacook tribal lore.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: