You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Bedshaking Video

Real Ghost Stories

Bedshaking Video

 

Happening now year 2012, This was Mothers Day morning. Could only capture using Phone video.

She has capeze shells in her room that you hear as the bed is shaking foot-to-head direction, which hits the headboard then the shells. Turn up the volume so you can hear well as we are wispering somewhat. It was a perfect spring morning. Windows open, No A/C or heat on, or wind. You can hear birds tweet so no airplanes going by.

We have lived in the home for 15 years. Yes we do have a spirit but really active for some reason. Note: I could have gotten light under the bed by opening the shades! But I was trying to remain calm. Believe me - this is real. We tried to recreate by jumping up and down on the floor... It took my husband 195 pounds (plus a loud thud) to make it shake once. So there is something else going on. I was considering sound waves or like the bladeless fans where effecting the ions or something causes a reaction. But sometimes its the bed first, then other times it was the earring first on her dresser. Which means It is changing its direction of where it starts. Another test was pushing the dresser but then the earrings because of their different weights would move differently... In this video they are more uniform in motion.

Analysis on the mirror, it is concaving (bowing inward) so that is the direction of the force. If it were bowing outward, then it would be coming from behind the mirror (kind of rules out if someone was hiding and pushing it. We are told the basic barometer is animals. If they are not running for cover, then it is a benign spirit. (oh good in our case!)

We call on Archangle Sandolfin for 'stability' (stablizes the light-body), Archangle Michael for protection (there are prayers online) . Blessed mother surrouding us with white light, then gold then purple light. And you must try to radiate that light from within you as well. Then picture surrounding your whole property.

No it has not gone away, but it has been cooperative, we ask it to give us 'absolute silence'...and it did for 2 weeks. But it is still here. Just had an episode this weekend. I asked for it not to bother us until we wake up and we tell IT "we are awake now". You must be specific with instructions. I am having Chip Coffey (Paranormal Children TV series on SyFy) in August to give us a reading on the situation. (who, why etc) Good luck to all.

Call on New age prayer groups to help with stability. (I have used the Rosicrucians. They may be able to help with prayer and give you inner strength. If you tellyourself that "they are just people too" and stuck or something, it may be palitable. I would hope that if I get stuck that someone would want to help me or talk to me. Its my core belifes you are alive after you die. But wow its different when you come face-to-face- with it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ddlm, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

Krypticat (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-14)
Did anyone notice that when the other girl moved the floorboards squeaked & right after the mirror started 2 shake first? Id have 2 debunk this one. ❀
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-31)
Hey guys,
Doesn't this seem uncanny to you? Seems motorised to me...πŸ€”

Regards
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
Wait, hold on for one second. She seriously put that, after posting a 10 minute video, that I watched and complimented... I feel used and dirty. πŸ˜†
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
Wow, I didn't see that either!...Alrighty then... I wonder what makes people do stuff like this?...I mean why bother?... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
HA! I came back to this one hoping to find the O/P had returned to answer some of our questions. Instead, I found something I failed to notice my first time around. The author has chosen the option having to do with comments as:
"I won't be reading the comments"

I have to admit, that is the first time I have ever noticed anyone choose that option. Obviously, I need to pay better attention in the future.

Jav
MizMiMi02 (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
I do have a few questions, before I elaborate any further.
1. I also hear something in the background, like an engine of some sort. Do you live on or near a military base? Or perhaps a busy highway?
2. Sometimes washing machines get unbalanced, and can shake the floor pretty violently. Is there a machine close to the room? Because this is what looks to possibly be causing the back and forth vibrating motion. Thanks!
Audrone (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
[at] Nightrain - I don't know about that. The daughter specifically asked if she could make it stop. She seemed quite afraid of it.
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
NATAROX101- You are another one with brilliant age😁I saw that you won't participate in discussion! You too try harderπŸ˜•really too much.

~Nikky
nightrain (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
well it seems there is something going on but whatever it is so far doesn't seem to be malicious or harmful. Its scary to know its there, but so far you noted that it's rather obedient more or less and you didn't mention anything about it hurting you guys. So staying calm is a good way to be always. P.S. Wow a Beatles fan I see! Cool 😁
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-01)
Wow! Looking forward for more. That was really nice I enjoyed!😊

~Nikky

Seesthings626: Amazing! Multiple birthdays? Somewhere you mentioned 13, your profile 14 and here 15, that's Fans**tastic! Try harder next time😁
Denzo666 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-01)
Hello,having just joined this site and watching your video I would have to say it is quite interesting to see something like that happen. The movement of the shells seems to be quite rhythmical when they move. It doesn't look like hey were caused by anything flying over head. If you are really worried about what is happening in the bedroom then it may be a good idea to have a paranormal investigation team in to have a look around and let them assess the situation.
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-01)
This was very cool. Thank you for posting a video, and actually having something supernatural going on. I was thinking "10 minutes?", but you actually did a good job. I loved every minute. Thank you again for sharing.

JS 😊
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-01)
Truly amazing stuff!
I do have a question though. I hear jet engines in the background. Is there an airport or military base nearby? I hear them either taking off or landing, possibly both.

Thank you,

Jav 😊
NATAROX101 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-01)
The same thing happens to me. I will be lying in bed trying to go to sleep when my bed starts violently shaking. Was there an earthquake that day? If not, you are definately experiencing the same thing I am. But don't worry, if a spirit wanted to hurt you, it would try to do something way worse than that. Good luck! Hopefully you have nothing to be afraid of.

NATAROX101
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-07-01)
ddlm: Wow!...I don't know what I like more about this video; the fact that you both remained so calm or that your daughter likes the Beatles πŸ˜†...Both prove to me that you're raising her right ❀...

This is simply one of the spookiest things I've seen... Good luck with Chip Coffey, and please keep us posted...I'm very interested in the outcome...😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: