You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Pitik

Real Ghost Stories

Pitik

 

This story happened way back in 2006 in our residence here in Subic. I always knew that there were entities living here with us because my aunt Lyn, the youngest of all my aunts and uncles, has the ability to "see" paranormal things and she would always tell us that we are not alone in the house. When I was young I remembered the time when she woke up in the middle of the evening and would open the windows that look to the backyard (also our laundry area) and yell to someone to shut up because they were noisy. We live in a subdivision so it was awfully quiet so we were wondering who was she shouting at. She told us that there were people whispering and giggling and it pissed her off and they kept on going.

Aunt Lyn is married now and is living in Castillejos. After she stopped living with us she said that the backyard is where the most of the entities reside. The windows of the two rooms in the house look to the backyard and one of it is what I'm using now so I'm a bit scared. At first it was okay but this experience I'm going to tell made me aware that there is something in that part of the house.

I was alone at that time and I waited for Mom to come home since she went to a relative for a visit. There was a power interruption so I was bored because there was nothing to do. Normally interruptions like that are announced and are usually just clearing operations (sort of maintenance work) and they would return power before 5 pm but that lasted until evening so I thought it wasn't a planned interruption and maybe there was a problem (maybe a transmission pole fell off or something). It was already dark so I lit a candle and went to my room. I sat on the bed and rest my head against the window rail. The windows were open at that time. While I was sitting there waiting for the power, I was surprised because I felt someone flick his fingers (pitik, in Filipino) against my left ear. I looked out the window but it was dark so I didn't see who did it. It scared the daylights out of me so I ran outside. At that time only me and my mom were living at the house and no one was living next door. I thought it might be a thief who tried to come in (since I ran outside because I was terrified, haha) and stole something but none of our belongings were gone.

Mom came back and was surprised because I was waiting outside. I told her what happened and said what a manly coward I was (I'm a guy by the way, how embarrassing). That was when I remembered what my aunt told us about the backyard. I thought maybe it was one of those entities just playing a prank.

Not only did I experience things in the house but my older siblings as well and my other relatives who used to live here. But I will save those stories some other time.

Other hauntings by kazenichi

 

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kazenichi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kazenichi (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
[at] lady-glow: there was no noise but just the flick...,

[at] newhunter: I don't discard the possibility but it might just be a bug but the pressure felt like a person's fingers and if it was a bug it would've flew inside the room right?

[at] Sceptic-ari: Come on I was a kid back then around 13. I can't help but get scared especially when you're alone and its dark.
zyke17 (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-27)
the entities were just making fun of you, I mean they're just goofin' around... No need to be nervous just don't disturb them. 😁
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-26)
Dear kazenichi,
Please do not mind if I am blunt, but in my opinion you are a scared li'l kitty; a scaredy cat.
And whatever your mother addressed you as after she came back, and found you shivering with fear outside, was right.
I find all the other comments suffice in explaining the reality, so I rest my case.
No hard feelings... Bro 🤔

Thanks
Regards
sybilline (5 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-25)
[at] lady-glow
I very much agree. This story does not have any detail really of this "flicking" sensation. It could have easily been a bug or such. 😉

Sybilline
aQua05 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-24)
Haha. Meganun din kasii. Minsan sitsit. Nakakatakot minsan kasii.
😆
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-24)
I would agree with lady-glow if your windows were open and there was no screen a bug could have easily been the culprit, even if you mean like someone physically flicked your ear it could have merely been a bug that just flew into you, I have had it happen a number of times and it is freaky until you find out it was just a bug lol
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-24)
Don't you think a bug could have been the source of the noise?
Perhaps you let yourself get carried away by your aunt's experiences.

I do not discard the presence of something paranormal in your backyard, but you should discard all possible natural explanations before assuming an encounter with a ghost.

I'm looking forwards to read more of your stories.
Thank you for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: