You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Ghost Breaking In

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Breaking In

 

I don't really know how old I was when this happened, but I know I was young. There was a man that lived across our street. He was poor. Well, we would always make BBQ for him. He gave us a boat for thanks. But who would think this would happen. He was in his house one day, around December. It was very cold so he used a trash can with fire in it to heat up a little bit. When he went to sleep, it tipped over and caught on fire. The trailer was bursting in flames. He had burnt to death in the trailer.

About nine years later, when I was on our couch watching t.v. the doorknob suddenly starting moving like somebody was trying to make it in. I figured it was my dad back from work. But it was around 11:12 and he got here around twelve. I looked out the window and saw a tall man trying to get in. It's funny because this has never even happened before around this block. It didn't happen again until three years later when I was 12.

Me and a couple of friends were eating pizza and watching a movie during the day. And I saw the doorknob start moving again. My friend had saw it but my other friend didn't. I am sitting at home waiting for this to happen again. I don't know if it is real or not. If you think it is real write me at jamesraybrown [at] yahoo [dot] com or leave a comment.

Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, James, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
do you know ghosts think your house is there house they think your the stranger who has broke in. You just say nicely to them please leave this is my house! And they leave and you won't hear from them again. You could catch it on video its up2 you! Thanks for sharing your story I enjoyed reading it. Ghosts do look real like real people they can look clear as well the ghosts I've seen did. I knew they wee ghosts because there was just me and my mum in the house and I didn't know them and they come into thin air as well. 😊
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Oh, weird! Yeah, definitely try videotaping it. And be careful, as it actually could end up being someone trying to get into your house!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
I would also agree with Martin. If the event seems to happen at set intervials then capturing something on video should be easy enough. But remember even if you do capture something the critics will tear it apart. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-21)
James, if the experience is predictable enough, you should try to videotape it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: