Hey guys, I just have a few stories to get you interested.
It started in 2007 and it's 2013 now. I was 10 at the time and I wasn't really much into scary stories ghosts or anything like that.
I was laying on the couch and I was just about to go to sleep. I was watching over at the table and I saw a little girl about six walk out from no where. I was scared, so I screamed and turned over. My mum came out to have a look why I screamed and I turned over and explained what had happened and I looked over at where she had been but she was gone. That was the first time seeing HER!
I had seen her a few other times after that sitting at the end of my bed and I was interested to know who she was and why she was there, so I talked to my mum and asked her what I should do. Her advice was that I should ask her questions and the first thing to come to mind was the answer. HER answer. Me and my mum are very spiritual people and we have skills of psychic and telekinesis for me.
So still scared I walked to my bedroom door not wanting to go any further and I tried to be friendly and I asked, what is your name?
I thought okay... That is just weird...
Q. How old are you?
Then I asked Why she was here? She didn't answer that question and still to this day hasn't. So I don't know.
But all these strange things started happening after that, and to be honestly serious I regret ever talking to her. For these reasons: She started following me to school. I could feel hot air on my back and I just knew she was there. I would feel a stab in my back while she was standing there. I was terrified of my own room. I couldn't sleep there.
Now I'm going to tell you some bone chilling things that give me goosebumps.
1. She likes to lure me to the room then make me run out. Even my mum does it. Down the hallway, you couldn't even stay in my room for 5 minutes you were literally forced out, and you would run down the hall.
2. I woke up late in the night for no reason and I thought it was odd. So I looked around. And I seen a bulge thing in the curtain like someone was standing there. I wasn't scared of it I was just a little freaked that it was there. So I was about to get up and as I pushed up the "thing" Ran to the end of the curtain and the curtain flicked and there was thin air and I know I saw it because I don't just imagine something running in a curtain. What's that point of that?
3. I now live with my boyfriend and his family have claimed to have a ghost for reasons I shall not say, but I have been here alone when things have happened.
4. Back to the other house. My friend came over to see my room and have a look at these stories I say. So we went in my room. I closed the door and we sat on my couch. After a few hours nothing happened, and I felt like I needed to get out of the room, my friend said, "nah just stay for a bit longer" I said okay. Fine. I knew "Mary" was going to do something. I was just waiting. So we're sitting there. Next minute my friend says "ow" in panic. I was like "what?" She said, "something bit my ear." I said, "no it didn't" not believing her. But she turned to me and it was red. I said, "what did it feel like?" She said it was like teeth on her. And I tell you she didn't have her hands anywhere near her ears.
5. I remember walking into the room once after my sister had finished watching a movie on her portable DVD player and I walked in and heard music. Thinking it was the DVD player and that she didn't stop it I walked over to it. But as I reached out my hand it stopped playing. I picked it up thinking it was odd I looked at the screen and it was not even on. And had no disc in it.
Okay last bit.
I remember laying in my bunk bed, sister on the bottom bunk, and we're about to go to sleep when we hear an annoying tapping noise on the window. I, very annoyed, didn't want to look out the window because I am afraid of it. I got mum and she walked in and of course it had stopped. So I let her go back to bed thinking it stopped completely.
But no. Mum went to bed and it started again. Tap. Tap. Tap. Like a nail lightly. I got her to come back again, and again it had stopped. She said it was the last time she was doing it. And I was like okay, thinking again it had stopped. But no, same as before.
I went down to mum, and begged her to come check. I was kind of getting afraid now. I begged and said it was definitely the last time. She said fine even though she didn't want to.
But she didn't, walking down, I got in bed. She stayed a minute then she said, "I'm going." I quickly said, "no just stay a few more minutes." And as I said that... There was a massive bang on the window... So she said we could sleep in the lounge