You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Round Two

Real Ghost Stories

Round Two

 

I lived in a very haunted house for eleven years until I was sixteen. I had a lot of experiences in that house over the course of all those years. But after my mother, my sister and I moved out, almost three years ago, I have not seen heard, or felt anything. That is until last week. I am now living with my grandmother in her house, not with my mother and sister at this time.

It started last Monday. I got strange feelings when I was alone in the house. On Tuesday I found myself pacing through the house, checking things out, to make sure nothing was out of place. Wednesday night around 1:00 in the morning, I tried going to sleep. But couldn't because I was hearing strange faint but creepy noises, noises which sounded all too familiar. So I turned the TV on and fell asleep that way. I somehow managed to forget about all of that.

Thursday while I was working, I went to a shed to get some tools, and I thought a man was standing behind me asking me something. I turned around and no one was there. After I got home, my grandmother came in. She let the dog out. He changed direction on a dot and began running to the right side of the yard barking his head off. There was nothing there. Then my Grandmother's car alarm went off 30 seconds later. There was no one around it.

Friday was the worst, I had a day nightmare (first time ever) to which I woke up hearing a loud noise that sounded like a breeze blowing by my head. That stopped, and I thought I heard the sound of someone walking slowly through my kitchen. I didn't get up until I heard the dog walking to his water bowl. When I got up, no one and nothing was there.

This has all the characteristics of the spirit that haunted me in the attic of my old house. It is strange because it has been all this time.

What could I have done to bring this on?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FATMIKED518, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
Hmm probably you found out your answer in your last post about the attic being repainted and blessed. The ghost was probably forced out and decided to bug you. What a pest. You might have to bless the house you currently live in to completely get rid of it if it bothers you. Good luck.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
Jackashton (2 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-21)
I would watch the dog,animals are sensitive to these things,If something is going on in your house the dog might pick it up to.Ghosts are attention seekers though, I can imagine them getting frustrated and bored.Regards Jack 😊
FATMIKED518 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-21)
I just found out five minutes ago,that while I was experiencing these things,my stepfather's new girlfriend was repainting the attic to get it ready for new tenants.And that a lot of things were happening there,and that they had the house blessed.
Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
I think he needs your help... Now its upto you if you want to help or not... For safety tie HOLY CROSS around your neck... And pray everyday...

God Bless you ❤
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-17)
Yeah I know it sounds weird but it happened to me, I paid attention to a ghost for awhile and when I stopped paying attention to it it did similar behavior that your ghost. It is just an idea.
FATMIKED518 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-17)
I have never heard of them getting bored.I'm not shooting that down. It is just a new idea to me. Saturday I brought home a small bottle of holy water and put it by my bed. I haven't used it, but apparently just the sight of it was enough. I don't feel the feelings as strong. And I haven't heard anything else.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
Not much sometimes ghosts get bored or have trouble finding you. Try say "go away".

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: