You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Personifying Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Personifying Ghost

 

I am a 17 year old boy and my cousin is 14 years old. We being teens did a lot of crazy stuff that includes ouija board. We were trying it in his house due to fear my cousin just removed his finger from the indicator, suddenly I felt a chill so closed the ouija and went to my house.

After 2 weeks, when I came to his house I saw him hiding in a corner of the bed, I asked him what he was doing he replied that there is something down the bed I got little frightened but I looked down there was my cousin! Wtf! He said (the 1 who was down) something is above the bed! I just passed out after few minutes. I woke up near my cousin being elder I mustered courage to go out, I ran to their pooja room and took out kandha shshti kavasam (prayer for lord muruga) and started reading it aloud. The negativity turned into a positivty but still now my cousin complains of some one pulling the bed cover. Is it something that we set free through Ouija? He even complains of objects going missing and the death of 2 of their dogs. I am really scared I want to really help him but I can't do anything. Many religious ceremonies have been conducted but of no avail. Cameras are not working and the bulb starts glowing even if it is not in the socket! I know this may sound like a lie but this is true. Last but not the least god pictures in that room are tearing or disappearing on its own. The house is starting to give a real creepy look. Useful comments are welcome please avoid obscene comments and another information this story has been doing rounds in facebook.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vigneswaran, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-11)
its kind of a similar stories they share at facebook or any other social forums - where the shortest horror stories are presented. One of them was this...

DAD (to young son) : what happened? Why are you awake?
SON: dad, there is someone below my bed.
DAD (lazily checks and looks below) : there is no one here bel... Wait who is that? (sees his son there)
SON (below the bed) : dad, there is someone on my bed.

I m just pondering over the coincidence.
vigneswaran (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-07)
thanks for your help guys closed the session and the ghost is no more
MeMyselfandMyStories (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-01)
Get rid of the board, but have a professional do it. I know of a story where they got a shaman, and everything went back to normal. Secondly, just tell it it is not welcomed. Other than that I am not sure.
instant_crush (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-31)
[at] Rook,

Thank you sir for clearing that out for me. =) Am new to these kind of things so got a LOT to learn. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to explain it to me. =)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-31)
Instant,

If only it was that easy... Think of it this way... It took the energy/concentration of two individuals to 'open' the session so it takes the same amount to 'close' the board... Preferably the same individuals who 'opened' it in the first place.

YES the individuals DO NOT have to be the same as the orignal ones... But it has to be the same session... Once 'partially' closed a BRAND NEW session will have to be started before ''contact' can be completely closed off. Think of it as a door that gets stuck as you try to close it. It took two (or more) people to open the door... If less try to close it the door gets 'stuck' open and will have to be pulled back and either SLAMMED shut (by someone with knowledge and experience) or by the same amount of people who opened it in the first place (so it closes completly).

I hope that makes sense.

Respectfully,

Rook
instant_crush (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-31)
[at] Rook

Haha LOL! Sorry. I thought that one can still close the session despite the other backing out midway. My bad. =P
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-30)
Instant...

No the session was not closed properly... One of the two individuals using the board had removed their fingers BEFORE the other closed the session.

To the O/P,

IF a spirit 'came through' and can not get back it's probably feeling pretty negative, wouldn't you? Dragged from your home and stuck someplace unfamilure you would do anything you could to make yourself noticed. So if a spirit was contacted and unable to return I think that is what is happening. Nothing Sinister or Demonic about it.

Get the board, open a session with your cousin and have ONEE intention on your mind as you do so... Allowing the 'trapped spirit' a way to return. Apologize for your unintentional results of your first session and then CLOSE THE SESSION PROPERLY! Once you have done that put away or get rid of the board and do not use it again.

I also have a cleansing/shielding method posted on my profile feel free to use it on your homes and yourselves.

Please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
savsavvy1023 (1 stories) (42 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-30)
Everytime something negative happens tell it to leave. I know this sounds strange but keep religion out of it. That usually aggravates the spirits more and causes them to act up. Like children they seek attention because that is what gives them power. Good luck my friend.
instant_crush (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-30)
jeez man! What's with ouija and kids using it without a second thought? Did you even close the session? If not, then all that's happening is a result of it. Either way, do another session and request the spirit (s) to leave, make sure you seem kind but assertive. After that close the session PROPERLY and conduct a havan and kirtan, basically the cleansing stuff y'know? Let's see what the others have to say, k? Take care and stay safe! =)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: