You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Cowboy Ghost Watching Me When I Sleep?

Real Ghost Stories

Cowboy Ghost Watching Me When I Sleep?

 

My mum she said she used to have psychic dreams.

When I was in 6th grade, so 4-5 year ago, my grandfather died. A few weeks after he died I felt like I wasn't alone on my room. I just said I was imagining stuff. My bed sheet was like someone had sat on it. Then I hear some noises like when you turn in your sheets. I knew it was my grandfather. But I wasn't scared, I don't know why. Some nights I'd have weird dreams that would come true.

The first time I saw a man in black just standing at the edge of my bed I wasn't really scared. But that doesn't mean I could sleep. I saw him and 2 seconds later he disappeared. After that for a few months nothing happened. I had the occasional dream that would come true.

So around 3 years passed and my sister told me in the morning saying I was screaming in the middle of the night. I had a blurry memory of a man standing at the edge of my bed again. But I knew he wasn't my grandfather.

So a few weeks later again I was lying in bed when I felt someone stroking my cheek, then it went on stroking my hair. I couldn't move, I froze. He stopped. I couldn't open my eyes because I was scared. Then a few minutes passed and I opened them. This black figure, I could see what he was wearing this time. He had a cowboy hat and this leather fringed jacket that cowboys wear. I could see him wearing jeans too. Again after he disappeared. Nothing has happened since. The last thing that happened was 3-4 weeks ago. I still have those weird feelings like today in class I imagined someone dropping their phone and a few minutes later this girl actually dropped her phone.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, Dianthus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: