You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Something In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Something In My Room

 

This is my first story, this has been happening recently and I don't really know what's going on.

One night I was asleep, I was very tired that night, without any reason I wake up and sit up and look around, thinking why I randomly woke up from a deep sleep, I decided to lay back down and turned over to the left side, there I saw a little boy standing there, he had no face but he was small, I knew it was a little kid, I got to scared so I turned over the right side and went to sleep

I didn't see him again, but then I started getting weird things happen, my headphones will fall off my desk and they were in the middle of my desk.

I would put my camera down on my desk and it would be standing up by the wall (where the little boy stood) I find it weird that it was where the little boy stood, my mum and dad told me a little boy drowned in the pool before we had moved in.

Maybe its the boy I'm seeing. I also find it strange that my cousin never wanted to come into my room. Its like she saw something that I didn't I always asked her why. She just said she felt weird in there.

We always built cubbys (my cousin and I) as kids, around a few years ago. There was always an unusual cold spot in the area that my desk is now in, that's where its all happening. Which I find very weird, some toys use to open by themselves when the lights were off, I remember a few years ago I ran out of my room cause this thing I was playing with opened by itself, my sister was there with me too we were both scared.

If anyone has any suggestions on what's going on. That would be awesome, cause I have no idea, its all piecing together now.

Kind regards, fluffy llama

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, fluffyllama12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

fluffyllama12 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-07)
Afraidnolonger
Hi, sounds interesting, I wouldn't know where to find the picture, the little boy died before we moved in and I was only 2 or3 when we moved in here, then again I think hes passed on cause I have had no sign of moving objects anywhere, I'm kind of glad... But I'm kind of not, its like he was always there... And now hes noy haha sounds weird, anyway thank you for your comment:)
Afraidnolonger (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-01)
Almost the exact thing happened to a friend of mine... He never figured out who the boy was and never saw him again... Maybe if you found a picture of the boy that drowned you can compare it to your memory of the boy you saw?
fluffyllama12 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
I couldn't look so I turned over the other way and tried to sleep, I was still scared, but I thought it was my imagination... Maybe it was... I don't know but it was scary, sometimes you just have to turn over and leave It alone...
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
How can anyone go back to sleep if they wake up terrified because someone is standing in their room? A lot of people on here seem to be able to turn over and go back to sleep terrified out of their minds?... Just wondering is all...
fluffyllama12 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
Thanks for your comments guys, I remember having a imaginary friend called isacc he was a little boy, I use to play with him and tell mum that he drinks the mouth wash sometimes, my parents just thought I had a big imagination, this could mean something too... What do you thank you:)
Lovely of you to comment.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
Hello fluffyllama12, I agree with other posters. It might be the spirit of the boy, who got drowned before you people moved in. I also agree with them that he wanted to make his presence known. I don't think that it is harmful.

Still you can talk to him and acknowledge his presence in a respectful manner. You can also say now that you acknowledge his presence, you request him not to startle you or others through his activities. I feel that he does not know that he has passed on.

After a few sessions of your communications with him, you can make him know that he has already passed on and you can lead him to light. That would be the proper way and you will be helping the boy's spirit to see the light.

Keep us informed of the developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
johnnycashmuse (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
This is obviously the spirit of the drowned boy that you were told about trying to get you to notice him. He is probably lonely and is looking for someone to play with. When you were younger and you had toys out and built places to play in, you felt cold spots because he was around and wanted to join in the games with you. And misses it now you are older and no longer play those games. Why don't you try to talk to him and maybe leave out a toy for just him to play with and tell him its for him to use. I'm sure the energy around the place will be a lot better.
JACQUIE.
Daniel_Marrin (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-21)
I agree with the other posts. It doesn't seem at all like this child spirit is negative. He probably just once to be noticed. Unless the spirit becomes violent or dangerous then I wouldn't worry about it and just ask him to leave your house and that he's not welcome there anymore. Then bless your house like Aggers stated. Keep Positive!
Aggers (2 stories) (30 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-21)
I think the boy is reaching out to you. Maybe you should try to speak with him an see what he wants. It sounds weird I know but it might just help. If you're not comfortable with him just ask him to leave, or bless your house by making the sign of the cross on every corner of the home with holy water.
HarlowMortis (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-21)
Maybe the child is just wanting to make his presence known. No need to be frightened, unless danger starts happening. You could kindly ask the boy to go ahead and cross over.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: