You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Confusion

Real Ghost Stories

Confusion

 

I will just elaborate my stories little by little. I know there are a lot of people who can help me here, thinking that way... I am relieved *sigh*.

As what I have said in my story, I am confused whether I do have this what we call "gift" or not.

Way back to the year of 2011, I went hiking with my colleagues. We all agreed to stay away from the noise of the city and went somewhere far for a little while. As a result, we decided to go to Quezon Province. Everyone was so excited. Filled with excitement, I didn't even realize that it's already late in the afternoon and we were going up and down to a narrow road. It is very slippery and it was really quiet. You can even hear the buzzing sound of the insects and the wind that swiftly blows. Good thing we do have 4 guys that we can rely on.

I am used to "province like" houses because I was born in a country side. But, to my great surprise, the house is not made up of woods that I was thinking. It's kind of old and a bungalow. I whispered to myself, "ah, more comfortable".

As we entered, there you go again, my senses were awake and I heavily stepped in and sat on an old couch. The place is not a house, it is more on like a little church. I can see a big Mama Mary's statue in front (good thing it's not weird statues, or else I am going to punch my friend!:D] and some mini statues.

I roamed around the place, I saw a little door and stairs going to the underground of the house. I heard some footsteps. I was about to go but my friend held my hand. And then I told her, "Maybe Stephen (our colleague) was doing something out there, I want to help him" and then she was surprised. I asked her, "Why are you looking at me like that?" She told me that no one lives there ever since she was born. But, I silently insisted it in my mind, I heard some footsteps there and it seems like he/she was playing. I just let it pass.

While we were already eating our dinner, I heard my friend's mom talking to her, "Sleep early and don't stay up late." I was surprised with the way her mom reminded us, it was like a warning. I asked my friend about it and she told me that the footsteps I heard awhile ago was actually a spirit of a boy. I didn't ask for further explanation. My friend has third eye but whenever she sees apparitions, she'll just stay quiet. She doesn't want to scare us. That's why she was surprised when I actually said what's on her mind.

I will squeeze every experiences I had so that I can finally find the answer. Whatever your reactions are, I will truly appreciate it.

Other hauntings by misschichibi

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, misschichibi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

misschichibi (3 stories) (2 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-01)
Miracles51031- I already have the 2nd part but it seems like this site is temporarily closed.

I do agree, Miracles51031. Technicalities isn't a part of these experiences, is it?

P.S: Kindly read it with all your might [maybe, I might bring confusion again to everyone] and don't just read between the lines. Thank you! โค
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-08-01)
Maybe it's the language difference, but this might be a story that needs to be read again. The first time I read it, it took me a minute to figure out what mischichibi was saying. Then I read it again and now I understand.

Mischichibi - you came to our site looking for answers as to whether or not you have a gift. So far, from what you have shared with us, I'm leaning toward yes, you do. Since this is Part 1, I believe you might be intending to share Part 2 with us? Perhaps this will give us additional information and we'll have more to go on.

Sometimes it's hard to express to others exactly what we experienced so they can understand. Especially when there are so many different cultures represented here. We all have a tendency to think that the person telling their story is from the same place we are which, a lot of times, isn't the case. Even when sharing some of my experiences with friends, it's hard to put it in writing so they understand what I'm talking about๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks for sharing this with us ๐Ÿ˜Š
misschichibi (3 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-01)
Surya- I apologize for the confusion. That's why it's the title of my story, I am confused as well๐Ÿ˜.I wish it's not true and I am just creating stories.

Otteer - Yeah, I just realized that[confirmation]. I am surrounded by people like that and I am wondering why.

*Thank you for reactions!
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-31)
Thank you for relating your experience. From what I'm getting your companion saw the apparition of a little boy and you heard it while she saw it? Nice confirmation! I loved the description of the woods, its like I was there... I dearly love the forest. Thank you for sharing!
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-31)
I found your story a little confusing. Sorry maybe it is because you have used past and present tense. Whilst I have no doubt you all experienced what you did, I find this a wee tad unbelievable. ๐Ÿ˜•

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: