You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Is It A Gift?

Real Ghost Stories

Is It A Gift?

 

I have read some of the ghost stories here and I very pleased how expressive people are in this site. I know people outside there who haven't experienced any of those unexplainable things won't believe US.

My story is not very creepy or either spooky so I'll address it shortly.

I haven't experienced seeing apparition. But, I can sense them. I know if there are any in a building, in a room or elsewhere. Sometimes, it feels like I am just guessing and guessing.

Guessing that it turns out to be a real thing. How did I know?

Well, there was this one time when we visited our aunt's office. It was my first time going there, I know that my aunt is one of the main people who manages that business. It's small but the income is quite big. Well, yeah, their work has something to do with those damaged vehicles, whether it's from an accident etc. Since it's all about vehicles, you can see a lot of auto parts scattered on the floor. Since, I am always in a "ghost guessing" mode every time I am in a new place [I don't know if it's just my imagination but my senses are very active], I could feel that there's someone staring at us. I am not sure if there is. We entered their office and I sat near the passageway that way will bring you to their bathroom. Now, I can sense it heavily. It seems like the spirit wants me to know that she/he really exists. I didn't bother to look at it and I just ignored it. Several weeks later, my aunt told me that her shoulders are always in pain whenever she pees late in the afternoon. I was like, "so she went through that way". She even added that, it happened to their secretary too. I was surprised, are my senses correct?

**I have a lot of experiences which I sense them here and there. And there are some instances wherein my friends who have that what we call a "gift" would actually agreed to me.

I am confused. I don't know if it's a what we call a "gift" or it's just my imagination. Please help!

Other hauntings by misschichibi

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, misschichibi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mschichibi (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-31)
Miracles51031- Thank you so much! By the way, I also wrote another story to support some of details. I hope you can help put those pieces. ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
mschichibi - I just wanted to let you know our administrator deleted the duplicate story so all comments will be directed to this story only 😊
mschichibi (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
notjustme- Yeah, that's why I seek for help. I might clear my minds after knowing it. 🤔
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
Hi Mschichibi - I second what Miracles asked you. It is hard to tell if you are indeed sensitive or not, because you state that you have a very active imagination. Like when we watch movies, we expect to see things in creepy spots like basements, corners, and such. Our minds can trick us sometimes in believing what we want (not saying you're not sensitive). I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
mschichibi - we will do our best to direct all comments to this story. We have some really good members on this site, so you should get some help and/or advice.

I have a question or two for you myself. When you sense them, do you get impressions of what they look like or do you feel like you hear something, but not with your ears, but like a thought that you know isn't your own? Even though you're guessing and questioning everything, it doesn't mean you're wrong especially when things are turning out to be true.

If you would like to share more of these experiences in another story, that would probably help us help you more.
mschichibi (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
No problem Miracles51031, I understand. Kindly erase it as soon as you can, I badly need answers. 😕 Thank you so much!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
mschichibi - our site administrators will take care of it. Thanks for understanding 😊
mschichibi (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
I apologize [at] Miracles51031. I am floating and I am at my workplace. How can I delete the other one? 😭
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
mschichibi - please, in the future, only submit your story one time. This created duplicate stories on our site since two different mods were working on both stories at the same time. Since I was one of them, and I changed the title of the one I was working on to "Need Help - Confused", I have asked the site administrators to delete that one.

To all of our members, please... Only submit your story one time. We will get to it. Submitting your story more than once creates confusion for everyone.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: