You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Nusiance Spirit Or Not?

Real Ghost Stories

My Nusiance Spirit Or Not?

 

We moved into our now home in 2011 in Katy, Texas. It was a newly constructed home built in 2006 and located in a nice suburban neighborhood and we liked it.

It wasn't until 2013 that I began to experience strange occurrences at night when my husband and I laid down to sleep. I found myself being awakened by a slight shake of our bed (you know, when someone bumps the end of the bed with their hip or leg?) but I saw nothing. I must tell you I am open to spirits and I believe they exist. But nothing could prepare me for what I was going to go through.

My husband was fast asleep not bothered, but I knew I felt the bed shake and I was not crazy! It was scary! One night I would feel something touch the back of my calf and then it was my arm or my hand but always in a loving non-hurtful manner. I spoke to my husband about it and, of course, he didn't believe me until one night I was determined to take a picture. My husband had come in late one Saturday night and I had my cell phone beside me...waiting. He laid down and was immediately asleep which left me awake. I fall asleep with my TV on so there was some light in the room (years of being bothered led me to always sleep with a light on). I must of fell asleep because the next thing I knew my bed thumped RIGHT BESIDE ME! And my heart started beating out of my chest. I reached for my phone and started taking pics. What I saw after I reviewed my pics made me want to wake my husband and my kids and get out!

In the corner of my room above my door was a woman or a young girl with pigtails looking DIRECTLY AT ME! I simply was scared but in totally shock! My house had a spirit, but who was she? I wanted to get someone in here who could help me, but my hubby was dead set against it. Anyway, I contacted Bayou City Paranormal in Houston and I copied and pasted an email I sent to Helen: To Helen M. Oct 14, 2013

Good morning Helen:

My hubby absolutely freaked when I told him you guys wanted to come out, I thought he would change his mind but he won't budge. His reasons is a lot of what if's...what if they make the spirits mad, what if they bring one with them? What if the boys get terrified? So I guess I'm stuck with being the only one who knows they are here and will co-exist.

Thank you so much for taking an interest though, I just don't know how to change my hubbys mind.

I contacted Helen again on the 29th and the email is below:

Hi Helen:

Its Sheila! Well last night was the last straw and I told my husband the same thing. It's not happening to him, it's happening to me and I would like to know what its about. So he has said yes to bring you guys in, I'm am sure I will have to wait but that's fine. Attached are the pics, look above the door itself. To describe what it was like was to say it was my mother waking me up at certain times with a loving touch on the shoulder, on my hand, shaking the bed ever so slightly or sitting down beside me...yes, I actually would be awakened by someone sitting on the bed beside where I lay my head on my pillow!

I was scared of having a paranormal team come in and mess up the vibe and upset the spirit, I didn't want any retaliation on my family. So to this day they still have not come. But the nice calm spirit has been replaced by what I call a nuisance spirit, I looked it up. It won't allow me to sleep, it shakes me almost taunting me. As soon as I close my eyes and drift off, I am suddenly and rudely awakened by some type of push or shake. I can also feel the heaviness so I am wondering what happened to the nice spirit and where did this nuisance spirit come from?

Again I am thinking about calling the paranormal team, but not sure. I am not afraid, I refuse to let it see my weakness. It happens to only me and I have also tried smudging which did not work. When I yell at it to leave me alone, it does but comes back. I am at my wits end. Losing sleep is affecting my health and my behavior. If anyone has any viable suggestions, please help me!

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Crystalblue, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
I knew it was too good to be true, and the pics wouldn't be posted... Very disappointed... Cool story though, I enjoyed it...
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
Wow! Scary stuff, and quite the experience. Please post the photos for us to see. Thank you.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
If you have the picture (either on your camera or saved in your emails), you can put in on a Photobucket account and link it in the comment.

Did the paranormal guys ever get back to you? Or ladies, actually, since there are no guys on that team.

Try meditating before bed. It may help get you in the right mental space.
Aggers (2 stories) (30 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
The thing that helped me was wearing a blessed amulet around my neck. You could try that.

Try blessing your home.

If all else fails, all in a medium, a psychic, not the paranormal team!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: