You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Man In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

A Man In My Room

 

My story is very short, but it was something that scared me a lot given my age back in that time. I'm 19 now, but this happened when I was around 10 or 11 years of age.

This is one of the only ghosts that I saw that I actually got scared of. I used to see a lot of things when I was younger, so I was kind of used to it already. And the spirits that I could see very rarely would make me feel something about them, whether it is good or bad. I could see normal people doing what normal people did, they were never in white full of light or wearing a black cape with red eyes. And that's why this one stood out, he wasn't in a black cape with red eyes but he actually looked very evil.

Me and my sister used to share a room, and we slept in a bunk. I would sleep on the top of the bunk. It was about 11pm, I was half asleep already with my head turned to the wall. I changed my position and turned my head facing the rest of the room and then I saw him standing right in front of our bunk... I suddenly woke up, opening my eyes very widely. I leaned on my arm and froze with that panic scared face, staring at him. A man in his 40's, with a bit of a grey hair, he was oriental probably from Japan. He was looking straight into my eyes with a psychopath look. It was like he was watching and analyzing me, and we were both frozen like a picture looking at each other, me with a terrified face and wide opened eyes and him with a killer face. He stayed in that same position until he very slowly faded away. I think I stayed in that position and with that face staring at the same spot that I saw him until probably three or four minutes after he disappeared, only then I could look away and process what I just saw.

I had to call my mom and she stayed in our room until I fell asleep. My sister didn't wake up this whole time, so I only told her the next day, and she got more scared than I was. Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by carol9510hotmailcom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, carol9510hotmailcom, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-30)
I am going to echo what Rook brilliantly said, for emphasis on it.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-29)
Remei,

One must becareful when offering suggestions such as yours... The study of the Paranormal is NOT an exact science and as such we have to be careful what methods are suggested and who they are suggested to.

Respectfully,

Rook
Remei1981 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-29)
do you want to see them again?
If soo I can tell you how to do that...
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-27)
Hi, carol9510hotmailcom I liked the way you describe his appearance. Just try to find out History of that place.

Regards,
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-26)
I wonder if in your half asleep state you managed to somehow project yourself (astral perhaps?) and then appear to this 'evil looking guy'. You say this happened only the one time so its hard to say what you truly experienced. Heck it may have been a very 'real' dream.

Thanks for sharing... I wonder, if you projected yourself, what the other person has told people he saw over the years..."Dude, suddenly out of no where I saw this 10 year old kid with the strangest expression on its face..."

Respectfully,

Rook
mrmonty (8 stories) (48 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-26)
I don't know what to say about this except I had an experience very much like this, which I will post. Maybe there are intelligent beings trying to size people up?
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-26)
Do you know the history of the house you lived in or the area you lived in that may shine light on who he was?

Definitely a creepy encounter with the way you described seeing him. I also like that you specified that you see normal people doing normal things. I wonder if maybe you are more sensitive to residual encounters? Maybe able to pick up on left-over energy, though this last one seemed to be pretty intelligent.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: