You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Non-human Entity Visited Me As A Child

Real Ghost Stories

Non-human Entity Visited Me As A Child

 

This memory I have from my childhood is one that still haunts me to this day. It happened when I was living in my childhood house (which I have always thought was haunted for some reason) and it happened back when I shared my room with my sister. So I'd say I was around age 4.

One night when I was sleeping, I woke up to the feeling of someone being in the room. When I looked up, a figure was walking in the room, but it didn't seem human to me at first. It didn't really have a shape at all but it was glowing in a sense. As it got closer, I made out a human figure, but not a human head. The head was a long football-like shape. The only way I can describe it is like an anteater type head. I don't recall any facial features but I remember it looked very strange.

I was initially really confused and I called out, "Mom?" because I thought it might be my mom for some reason. The figure then made its way and sat at the end of my sister's bed and looked toward the wall. I was so terrified with fear that I hid behind my stuffed animal and didn't say anything. I would look up every once in a while to see if it was still there, and it was until it started to become light out. As soon as it was light out, I ran to my parents' room and told them.

I have been telling this story ever since because I have no idea what it was but I know it was very real. And it is the most vivid memory from my childhood that I have... My earliest memory. I'm not huge into the whole paranormal thing but I am very sensitive to people's moods and emotions and always have been. I haven't had any experiences like this since then.

Any ideas what it could be? I have thought about it my entire life.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mabash8, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-26)
have you done any research on what this could be? Has your sister shared concern over this experience or any new experience from this thing? Have you asked? I think we need more info.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-26)
It sounds like you are empathetic. That is a useful skill to have.

I'm not sure it this was non-human or human, but it was odd. Did anyone die around that time that maybe would want to just drop it for a second?
darkangel-sai (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-26)
enjoyed your story dude. I think if I were at your place i'd have pissed in my pants. Thanx for sharing. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: