You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Home Haunted Home

Real Ghost Stories

Home Haunted Home

 

Hey I am here to share my story which is taking place in my house from 2 months. I shifted from Mumbai, India to Kolkata, India on July 2013 but something abnormal, maybe paranormal events started taking place in my house from 2 months.

My home has 2 bedrooms, 1 balcony, a kitchen and a bathroom. My home is on the 3rd floor of the apartment in which I live. That apartment was built newly and there was no chance of having a deadly past.

From past 2 months there is taking many abnormal incidents. The lights are getting switched off and on without me playing with the switches. My dad thought that something is wrong with that light so he changed it but same thing continued. It didn't take place in all rooms but in the hall and the 1st bedroom. The light keeps on blinking maybe once in a minute, at least. My dad called an electrical player who checked and said everything was alright with that line. But it still happens. We have changed the lights many time but all vain.

Second, all the doors of my home keep on opening and closing without any force. You may think its the wind which is playing tricks but how can it happen when there is no wind? My parents still think that it's just a normal incident taking place. But I think its something paranormal and in my home. I always get a feeling of being watched by someone. I don't feel cold and don't even get shivering like others but I still think that something paranormal is taking place in my house.

I know my experiences is really boring but I really get freaked out when I am home alone. There are many other things which take place in my house. But I will save it for another time.

Sorry for my weak English and a boring narration. As you can see this is my very first experience and first story.

Please give your views and opinions.

Your views are welcomed.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PagalLadka, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-06)
Hi pagalladka! Sometime change in accomendation do effects mind.So, I would suggest you to think rationally because if you think or see any happening as a paranormal event, you will bring or could even attract negative energies around you.

Regards
PagalLadka (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-28)
Sorry for lately participating
Dear Not Just Me. Two months ago when these incident started we bought and second hand refridgerator but now we have sold it and bought a new one still these incidents are taking place.
Thanks
And thanks everyone for your time:)
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
I would also like to add, sometimes it could be a passed family member who just wants to say "hi! I'm here!"
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Hi Pagalladka - Sometimes even newly built places have deaths, on the land. Also, I want to ask has your parents brought home anything lately that is second-hand? Sometimes spirits are attached to items.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
PagalLadka - sometimes, as a parent, we like to shield our kids from things that we think might scare them. This may be that kind of situation for your parents. If they did believe something paranormal was going on, and told you, it may lead to paranoia over the slightest non-paranormal thing. Some parents, not all, will choose to avoid weird situations rather than admit there may be something ghostly going on. I'm not saying that is what is going on in your case, but there is always that possibility.
krissy_moon (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Dear pagalladka,

You have every right to be creeped out. This might or might not be a haunting, and things which we cannot logically explain might seem scarier than they are. I hope you have done a pooja/cleansing ritual when you moved into the new house.

Would like to know if you experienced anything further. Gud luck! 😊
tanscaredofghosts (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-24)
Dear pagalladka,
Thank you for your story. Maybe you should just ask people around you are going through the same cituation? And ask your parents do they feel creepy and freaked out like you in the house?
Thank you

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: