You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bedroom Horror

Real Ghost Stories

Bedroom Horror

 

About four years ago I was fourteen years old and lived in North West London. My best friend at the time Clair (I have changed her name for privacy) had been experiencing a lot of paranormal events in her life. Such as the kettle turning on by it self in the kitchen, and the kitchen light bulb exploding in the middle of the night, on a few occasions she told me her feet were grabbed by a extremely cold, wet hand. One night she also saw a dark, tall, shadowy figure standing by her window at the foot of her bed. She sat up and stared at it until the figure disappeared. Until that year I laughed about her experiences, assuming she had made it up. I have never experienced any paranormalities until then.

One night Clair had stayed over at my house like she usually used to. We watched movies and funny youtube videos. It was all pretty innocent. I had a wooden red table next to my bed and my bed was located right next to the window which was on a wall with nothing on the other side. Right, so the time was about 11:30 or so and we had gone into bed to just talk and all that girly business. The lights had been on and everyone in my house was asleep. All of a sudden a horrendous smell floated around my room. We were close to vomiting but didn't think anything of the smell.

Half an hour went by and were so tired we decided to go to sleep, so we turned off the lights. Clair was laying next to the wall and I was facing the room. All of a sudden I heard four finger nails glide along the table. Clair immediately turned to me and asked if I heard that too. I didn't reply because I knew that if she asked me that question it couldn't have been her messing around with me. She sat up and told me to get up because she was really scared. I got up with her, the lights still off, we sat in silence for a while to try to hear what that noise was and if we would be able to hear anything else.

A couple minutes later we heard the loudest bang coming from the wall beside chair. We rushed up and turned the light on. The bit of the wall that we heard the bang come had a purpely-greeny patch. I had tears in my eyes but Clair told me to get my shiat together and not go out of the room. We went up to the patch on the wall to see what it was. As we were standing next to it I felt a very cold breath on my neck. I turned around in a heart beat and I froze with tears running down my face, my computer chair was spinning, faster and faster. On the soft bit of the chair was a hand print that kept appearing when the chair was moving fast as if someone was pushing it. I cried and told her to turn around pointing at the chair. She run towards it and knocked it down so it wouldn't spin anymore, but it carried on, spinning while it was on its side making a very loud noise.

at that moment the light went off and we heard laughs of a little boy and a girl coming from next to the chair. When the lights went off we heard little feet running towards us, still laughing and stopped just in front of us. We didn't see anything because the light had went off before but we heard a whisper coming from in front of us saying, "We play here, don't make us do something we don't want to do, we've done it before, we can do it again".

We both started crying and run out of the room into my parents bedroom, still hearing faint laughs coming from my room. I woke my mum up she was shocked and shot up from the bed asking what happened, why we're crying, why we're so pale. We explained everything to her and the only response was that we watch too many horror movies and to get a grip. I felt so hopeless and fed up that she didn't even check the room.

We went to sleep in the living room and nothing had happened there. The next day we never spoke of what happened the night before and she went home and I never invited her over again, nothing had happened since that day to me, I'm not sure about her however. I'm still not sure what to think about this situation but I have never ever been so scared in my whole life. I pray to God that nothing like this will happen to me again.

Thank you for reading my story, and sorry it mot as extreme as many others on this site. Thank you once again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pamzino416, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

haunted_childhood (34 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-10-22)
Uhh...nothin' personal, but... I don't think I believe this story:/
pamzino416 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-02)
Thank you for all the response everyone. I always have a bible in my house since I grew up a catholic but now unfortunately I'm an athiest, which is not the best of choices. I'm all well now however, nothing happened since that night. I know what happened to my friend before in quiet a lot of detail. Ill post a story about my friends experience very soon. Thank you again everyone x
AlphasSpirit (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-27)
That was more than a Ghost that scares me a lot just hope that does not happen again
🤔
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-26)
Pamzino416, this is definatly horrifying, I can't believe your mom didn't take you seriously, you were crying, you'd think she would at least check the room to make sure.
Do you know what the children meant by saying what they said?
krissy_moon (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-26)
That was really terrifying! If I had been in your shoes I would have run screaming the moment I heard those fingers drumming on the table 😭. I would like to know what happened to your friend, whether she was haunted again afterwards and if she got rid of them somehow. Not to sound preachy, but I think she can make use of a good friend to lend her support in case she is still suffering from those cruel taunting ghosts.
Tinaf0505 (3 posts)
-3
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
im sorry this has happened the only thing I can tell you is get a bible open it up 2 the middle and put it somewhere in your house... Similar things like this happened to me and my cousins after that night we all went to church to get bibles and Rosemary's and we all have 1 in our room... The figures stopped coming around but every once in a while we take them down and turn off the lights will we listen for things to happen...
pamzino416 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Im sorry I didn't state but the fingers on the table touched the table one finger at a time.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Not as extreme as some of the other stories? Please! This is about as extreme as it gets! I'm really glad it hasn't happened since. But I'm saddened that it appears to have driven you and your friend apart.
Those ghosts sound horrible and bored. Nothing better to do than scare a couple of friends.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-25)
Just a little confused - how do you know the difference of the noise four fingers'd do scratching a wooden surface?
I spent several minutes scratching my side table with one, two, three, four and five fingers without noticing any difference on the sound. 😕
Anyway, that was an intense sleepover with mischievous little ghosts and glowing handprints and bruises on the wall.
I'm glad to know that nothing else has happened at your house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: