You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Weird Link

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Link

 

This is my second story to share here. The first one happened when I was 11. I post that story here, the title is "A Night To Remember". Anyway this story isn't really connected to that event, this is completely different thing.

This happens back in 2008, I was 21. I just passed the licensure examination of my chosen profession. The oath taking is still 3 weeks away so I am not yet applying for a job. I wanted to relax and enjoy that 3 weeks before I look for my first job.

One Tuesday morning of July 2008, my friend Krystel (also my bandmate) called me, she said Arman manage to get our band a gig on a local bar this coming Friday night. Me (I am Dei), Krystel, Arman, Russell, and Ram, we're friends and band mates since second year college. Krystel also told me that after our gig we will head straight to the house of Russell's grandma in Nasugbu Batangas. Some sort of out of town weekend vacation. The province of Batangas doesn't have much of a reputation of being haunted or creepy. But still, majority of the provinces here in the Philippines has a place or town that will give you shiver.

We use the weekdays to practice the set of songs that we're going to play. And here comes Friday night. We go to the bar, waited for our turn, we played our set of songs, waited for a while, get paid a little money, and that's it. It goes smoothly and no we didn't drink any alcoholic beverages. It's still 2 hour drive from that bar to Russell's grandma's house.

We left the bar at 11pm and Ram drove the van a bit faster so we can reduce the travel time. At around 12 midnight we already reach the town of Nasugbu. That time, Ram and Arman felt the need to pee. The area is well lit and not scary at all. There is even a sari-sari store about 30 meters away from where we stop the van.

Ram and Arman go a bit further to the roadside and take a pee on the area where there are bushes and trees. A local guy on a bicycle shouted at them in a nice way as if he was throwing a joke. He shouted hey don't pee in there or something might follow you on your way. Me, Krystel, and Russell looked at the guy as he passes us, he's smiling and looks friendly, nothing out of the ordinary. He looks our age too. After that we proceed and we reach our destination 30 minutes earlier. We arrived at 12:30 in the morning. Lola Conchita (Russell's grandma) is still awake waiting for us, after a few minutes of chit chat, we go to sleep.

Saturday morning around 6am, I woke up from a terrible dream, and what's the first thing that happened after I opened my eyes? I heard Krystel's scream from the living room. It's unusual and it bothers me because Krystel is not the scared cat type of girl. I rushed to the living room, Russell is hugging and comforting her. With a sign of fear in my voice, I ask, what happened to her? Russell said I just told her about my dream and she screamed after hearing it. My heart beats faster and I ask what's with this dream?

At that moment my body is covered with fear cause I know something's not right. Russell replied, I dream of a priest with dirty clothing, that priest is strangling me to death using a rope and when I was about to pass out, I woke up realizing it's just a bad dream but it feels very real. Upon hearing it I feel so weak due to fear. And I told Russell that I dream of that same priest with dirty clothing. He's standing in front of me holding a knife, but I can't move cause I am tied in a tree. The priest walk towards me and he stabbed me in the chest and it felt so real, and the second stab woke me up, and that's when I heard Krystel's scream.

After a few minutes, Krystel is calm enough to tell us why she freaks out. She told us that in her dream, she's standing in an empty house and that same priest is standing outside about a meter from the window staring at her madly. It approaches the window and starts slamming it repeatedly, after a few slam the window glass shattered and that's when Krystel wakes up. We can't believe that dream link thing that just happened to us.

After a few minutes of silence, Ram, Arman, and Lola Conchita (grandma Conchita) enters the door. The two wakes up early to accompany Lola Conchita to the palengke (wet and dry market) to buy fruits, meat, and fish so we can have a nice meal during our weekend stay. Arman noticed something and ask us why we're so quiet and look uneasy. Russell said it's nothing and we decided to keep it to ourselves cause it's obvious that Arman and Ram doesn't experience that same weird dream. We just try our best to act normal and we enjoy our weekend stay. Fortunately, the next night we didn't have that bad dream.

But before we left the place on a late Sunday afternoon, Lola Conchita gave us one spine chilling info. While Arman was packing his things in the room and Ram was busy fixing things in the van, Lola Conchita told the three of us, "You can't hide it from me, I also saw him." That's all she said and she also told us to just keep it to ourselves and not bother telling Ram and Arman about it. We just agreed to Lola Conchita and we didn't ask any further questions. We don't want to dig deeper because what we experience was already terrifying enough for us.

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY...

Other hauntings by GNT-0000

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GNT-0000, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Hyde (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-29)
Holy nightmare on elm street, that's so freaky! Even though your friends grandma told you not to tell your other two friends about what you all experienced, did you eventually tell them about it and ask if they experienced the same?
MaybeADreamer (4 stories) (58 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-27)
As someone who has had a shared dream (or dreamlike experience - I'm still not sure) I can understand how scary/weird it seems.
Maybe there was a spirit who didn't like strangers around so you all dreaming of it was maybe a message of "leave me alone". Except that the Grandma also saw it, maybe it appeared to her (in a dream) to let her know not to invite strangers anymore?
I can't tell you only offer a suggestion. Do you know if your friends ever took anyone else to their Grandma's house?
Good Luck. Great Story 😊
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-26)
Im thinking the boy on the bike might have been more than just somebody passing by! Enjoyed!
bloodshoteyez (3 stories) (31 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-26)
Hi GNT,

Please clarify, so... Did your grandmother meant that she also dreamed about the priest? Your story is disturbing indeed, it is the first time I had read of an experience of different persons having the same nightmare.

-Bloodshot-
GNT-0000 (2 stories) (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-26)
The question that remains in my mind up to these days is, why our friends Ram and Arman doesn't experience that weird dream even though they are the ones who pee on that roadside bushes?

If something paranormal will occur related to that act, they are the ones who should experience it. Not me, krystel, russell, and lola conchita. And that's one of the weirdest part of that event.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-26)
That's a super scary story... 😨 😨...I've never heard anything like this... May be the reason is hidden in this line ''...hey don't pee in there or something might follow you on your way.''

I think some bad spirit was disturbed by your act... But the question is why grandma also seen him... May be she gives you shelter to live... Why don't you try to locate that man?
Shrush (3 stories) (46 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-25)
GNT-0000:
It sent shivers running down my spine 😨...
I wonder the link between your dreams and that boy. Why don't you try out some investigation and try to find out more about the dreams

Anyway, the story is amazing 😁
bigryan020192 (4 stories) (26 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-25)
wow what an amazing story, its unusual that you all would dream of the same person in such vivid detail and succession. I'm afraid I have nothing to offer and a possible explanation. Have you or you friends ever had a similar dream since?

Thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: