You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Imposter

Real Ghost Stories

Imposter

 

So, A couple years ago when I was 14, I had my friend Sasha over.

As I said in my last post, I've always been very sensitive to the paranormal...

Anyways, all my friends knew stories I had told them about my house.

Anyways, Sasha slept over, and the next morning we woke up and sat in my lounge room.

This is very important not to skip (I know it's boring to read) but my house is in the shape of a circle, with the lounge room, dining room and kitchen all in the same room, but then a hallway around them where all the bedrooms are. Right next to the kitchen there was a hallway entrance, and then it followed around to the hallway entrance opposite the kitchen (near the lounge room).

So, I was unpacking the dishwasher (kitchen faced lounge room) while Sasha was watching TV. I turned around to put some dishes away and when I turned back Sasha was gone. I knew she was purposely trying to scare me but I didn't want to get a fright. So I called out "Sasha don't scare me." And just after I said that, by the hallway near the lounge room, I saw her kind of kneeling over creeping into my room. So I called out "Sasha I just seen you", then as I walked out of the kitchen to go over to my room, Sasha was right next to me, hiding in the other hallway.

There was 100% no way, she could have gotten from there to there so quickly. I told her I'd seen her hunched over like trying to keep hidden, walk into my room, and we were both pretty freaked out.

A few days ago I was telling my friend Monique about this story (Monique's house is so much more creepy than mine, so she knows what it's like). And she said one time she came to my house she saw that, but it looked like me walking into my room, like hunched over though so she could only see the top of my head. She called out my name and then realized it wasn't me that went into my room. I don't remember this, but it probably didn't seem important at the time for me to remember two years later.

Other hauntings by shelly_2429

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shelly_2429, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

shelly_2429 (4 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-16)
Thank you Jemiance, I will upload another story of more mimicking that has happened to me around this time also
Jemiance (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-16)
You two seemed to share similar experiences seeing the same thing. It's kind of hard to tell what it could be, perhaps it may be a spirit that resembles you and your friend. There's also the possibility that it could indeed be something mimicking others. Very interesting story, I'd be interested in hearing other stories regarding this entity.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: